Deny.

Attracted to You.

 

The alarm clock rang and the way it vibrated against your bedside table was very exasperating to your ears. With your eyes still closed and your head still on your pillow, your hand reached out for it and pressed the snooze button.

 

As you pulled your arm back to your side, the clock fell onto the floor which startled you. You little out a small groan and reached out for it while your lower body was still on the bed.



*I dreamt of him again…* You thought as you frowned. Ever since that party that Sun Jung dragged you to, you couldn’t stop thinking of that male who drank your drink. Your eyes suddenly opened as you remembered the way he gazed into your eyes.



You felt your cheeks heating up and you snapped out of your daze. You shook your head.



*Song Eun Mi! Stop dreaming about him! He’ll never appear in your life again.* You thought to yourself and you dragged your body out of bed and into the washroom.



It was a new summer day and you didn’t know how you would spend it. You came out all washed up and just when you were leaving your room. You smelt a delicious aroma of pancakes coming from the kitchen. Your mood suddenly lit up. The only person who knew how to cook breakfast in your household was none other than Park Jin Ae.



You hurried into the kitchen and there she was. She was just finishing up with the last batches of pancakes. You ran up to her and gave her a bear hug.

 

“Jin Ae!” You beamed. She was originally a stranger to you at first, someone who just needed a place to stay so that they could transport to work and school easily. So you were kind enough to give her a room in the apartment. But now, just like Sun Jung, Jin Ae was a part of your family now, someone who you cherished the most in your life and knew that they will always be there to for you.



Of course your mother wouldn’t know that you were living with two other people, she barely ever steps foot into the apartment. It was your responsibility to basically take care of yourself. You were used to that since you have been doing it for the past five years.



“Jin Ae, don’t you have work?” You asked as you poured water into the glass cup. You were about to drink it when the thought of that male you keep dreaming about popped into your head once again. You didn’t want to drink the water anymore so you poured it into the sink.

 

“I thought I should take a break.” She smiled. She took her eyes off the pancakes and noticed you pouring the water into the sink. “What’s wrong with the water?” She asked.



“I decided I wanted milk.” You casually said to her and walked to the fridge. “Sun Jung’s not awake yet?”



“Nope.” She answered as she sat down in front of her plate of pancakes. You sat into your designated seat you usually sat in and started eating the pancakes. The meal was eaten in comfortable silence. Since the pancakes were golden brown, you couldn’t help but to think of that male once again.

 

*Why do I keep thinking of him?* You scowled at yourself as you stabbed your fork into the pancake.

 

“The pancakes aren’t good?” She asked in disbelief. She thought you always liked her cooking. “Ani, Unni makes the best food ever!” You beamed.

 

Jin Ae knew that you only called her and Sun Jung Unnie, just to act out your role as a maknae of the household. Your smile then suddenly faded.

 

“Jin Ae. Can I ask you something?” You said with a serious tone.



“Sure, Go for it.” She smiled and sipped her orange juice.



“Do you believe in love at first sight? Is that how you fell for Oppa?” You asked. Someone like Jin Ae would know because she had a boyfriend of her own.



“To be honest, I hated him at first when I met him. People only fell for his looks He always thought I was playing hard to get as I was always so distant to him and the more he stuck onto me, I started to develop more feelings for him.” She smiled and put a piece of pancake into . You nodded in understanding.



“Why do you ask? Does someone have a boyfriend?” She shot you a curious stare. You waved your hand in front of you to protest. “No way!” You stopped and looked back to your pancakes.



“Well, Sun Jung brought me to this party, not too long ago –“



“She did what? I told this girl not to bring you to those parties again!” She scowled. She knew how you must’ve felt at the party.



“Well. For the first time, I sort of liked it?” You shrugged. “There was this guy I saw at the party.” You paused for a couple of seconds.



“Jin Ae! I can’t stop thinking about him.” Jin Ae’s lips curved into a grin as you frowned. The way she looked at you was quite disturbing.



“Our maknae is falling in love~” She sang and giggled at you. You blushed and immediately denied it.



“No I’m not! He has a girlfriend…” You realized that wasn’t much of an excuse and turned even more pink. 
 


CHAPTER 2! :D 
I hope this wasn't a boring chapter for you guys T-T 
It's just chapter 2 , be patient , kay!? ;) 

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING AND COMMENTING ~ ♥