I Still Love You.

Attracted to You.

 

 

“What was that?” Sun Jung asked as she picked up her phone. You blushed and looked away. “N-nothing.”

 

“Isn’t he the one you like, who has a girlfriend? Why is he making out with you then?” She asked. You walked away and headed to the kitchen to put away the groceries. Sun Jung followed you into the kitchen.

 

“Tell me that he is now single and no longer with his girlfriend.” Sun Jung said to you as she opened the fridge.

 

“I want to know if he is too…” You murmured. “Is he?” She raised an eyebrow. You shrugged. “I don’t know.” You frowned.

 

Ilhoon had definitely kissed you twice. However, he wasn’t single at all. Then it hit you and your shoulders deflated.

 

*Is he playing around with me? Is he one of those players?* You shook your head at the thought. You could never believe Ilhoon would do such a thing.

 

“Eun Mi.” You looked at Sun Jung who was giving you a frowning expression. “I know you love this boy –“

 

“I don’t!” You denied and turned red. Sungjung chortled. “Please, you enjoyed making out with him just earlier. Your telling me you don’t have any feelings for this boy?”

 

“I –“ You were cut off by Sun Jung. “Look, I don’t care if you do or not, I just don’t want you to get hurt.” She said as she placed a hand on your shoulder. “This hottie probably is a player.” She blurted out.

 

“Thanks.” You sarcastically smiled. “That’s a really good explanation.” You said as you left the kitchen having Sun Jung following you.

 

“I’m sorry but it’s true. Okay, sure he’s hot. But you have to know if he loves you or someone else.”  

 

You walked into your room and shut it behind you leaving Sun Jung left on the other side of the door scowling at you.

 

“Sheesh.” You heard her mutter and walked away. You sat on the edge of your bed.



 


 

“She could be right…” You admitted.



“Ahh!” Sun Jung let out a squeal before falling into the pool with a splash.

 


“Gotch’ya! Ha-ha!” Peniel said in english as he gave Changsub and Minhyuk high five and they laughed together. Sun Jung stood up and rubbed her eyes.

 


“Yah! That was not funny!” Sun Jung scowled as she climbed out of the pool. Her expression suddenly changed when an idea hit her. “Oppa~” She let out her arms asking for a hug.

 

“Oh no!” Changsub’s smile faded when Sun Jung was coming close to her. “RUN!” Minhyuk yelled and the three boys scattered around the pool.  

 

You watched them as your mind was off somewhere else. Suddenly a cup of iced tea blocked your view. You looked up to see Eun Kwang. Eun Kwang was Jin Ae’s boyfriend. He was always like an older brother to you. You have always wanted an older brother like him as well.

 

Although people do say you actually resemble him. Some also think that you could be related to him.

 

You took the cup and thanked him. “Why aren’t you playing with the others? You’re usually not like this when your over.”

 

“I’m not feeling it, I guess.” You shrugged and took a sip of your drink.

 

“Jin Ae told me about your love for Ilhoon. Is that true? That is cute.” Eun Kwang chuckled. You slowly nodded as you blushed,

 

“That is great. If you’re able to win his heart and have him break up with Yunhee. I’ll thank you a million times, Eun Mi.” Eunkwang clasped his hand together. You raised an eyebrow. “Wae?”

 

“Yunhee is the type of girl that goes around playing with other guys as if she was single. She doesn’t deserve to be with someone as great as Ilhoon.” Eun Kwang explained. Your eyes widened. “Really?”

 

“I tried telling Ilhoon but he wouldn’t listen to me.” Eunkwang shook his head and sighed. “He fell head over heels for her. It’s ridiculous…”

 

“Ilhoon loves Yunhee huh?” You felt your heart pinch. Eunkwang realized what he was saying.

 

“Oh, Eun Mi. I didn’t mean it like that...” “No. It’s okay. It’s good that you told me. Thanks oppa.” You forced a smile and got up. You left him sitting there regretting he had never said that. Jin Ae came out and was about to say hi to you but you just walked passed her. She tilted her head and walked to Eunkwang.

 

“Hey, is she alright?” Jin Ae sat next to Eunkwang and put her shades on. “Uh. I said some things regarding Ilhoon and Yunhee’s relationship.” He sheepishly smiled. “What did you say?” She raised an eyebrow.

 

“That Ilhoon loves Yun – OW!” Eunkwang was shoved in the chest. Jin Ae sent him a glare

 

“Who am I kidding? Ilhoon doesn’t even like me at all.” You frowned. You put your head into your pocket to have realized you didn’t have your phone on you. You remembered leaving it in your bag that is now in Eunkwang’s room.

 

You walked up the stairs and towards Eunkwang’s room. You slowly approached the door to Eunkwang’s room.  

 

“Oppa wait!” You heard a familiar female voice coming from the room. You held onto your breathe as you listened closely. To your surprise, the door was only closed half way and from where you were standing you could see Ilhoon with his hands to his hips.

 

“He was just a friend of mine. We were just catching up with each other over dinner yesterday. What’s the big deal?” You took in that it was his girlfriend who was talking. She interlaced her fingers with Ilhoon’s.

 

“I didn’t mean to keep it away from you Oppa, He’s just a friend and nothing more. I promise.

 

Your eyes slowly widened and you felt that it was now harder for you to breathe. Yunhee was standing really close to him. She brought her finger to slide down Ilhoon’s chest seductively.

 

“You believe in me right oppa? You know I still love you.” She softly spoke as she then kissed Ilhoon filled with affection. You felt your heart breaking into pieces. You felt your eyes getting watery as you ran away.



As Yunhee kissed Ilhoon, he couldn't help but to think of you instead. You face appeared in his mind and the feeling when he gets when kissing you came up. 

 

Ilhoon pulled away. “Yunhee stop. I can’t take this anymore. If you love me, you wouldn’t be lying to me.” He couldn’t bring himself to talk to Yunhee any longer and walked out of the room.

 

You ran out of the house and came across Hyunsik. He was on his way up the porch when he had realized you were crying.

 

“Whoa whoa! Eun Mi.” He stopped you in time. You faced the floor, embarrassed to show him your tears.

 

“Did something happen? Who hurt you, I’ll go kick their .” Hyunsik scowled.

 

Suddenly the throbbing pain in your head came back once again. You winced as you suddenly felt dizzy and your legs started to weakened. You dropped to the floor as Hyunsik grew concerned.

 

“Y-yah! Eun mi. Are you alright? What’s going on?” Hyunsik asked as he examined your eyes. He realized that you were suffering through the aching pain.

 

“Hyunsik Oppa.” You whispered, you were going to tell him that your head was hurting when suddenly your eyes slowly closed and you passed out.

 

Your head fell against Hyunsik’s shoulder. “Eun Mi… Eun Mi!” He gently shook you.

 

Sungjae came just in time as Hyunsik took out his phone to call the ambulance. “What happened to Eun Mi?”

 

“Eun Mi fainted, tell the others now!” Hyunsik ordered and Sungjae ran into the house.