Know Your Name.

Attracted to You.

A few weeks after the unexpected kiss between you and Ilhoon, you haven’t been able to keep your mind off it.

 

The thought of him having a girlfriend just made your heart pinch. You didn’t understand it, you both kissed, but he has a girlfriend.

 

Each time you have thought of it, you kept cursing yourself.

 

*Why would I kiss him?* You frowned. You snapped out of your thoughts when all of the sudden, Sun Jung shook your frantically.

 

“What?” You scowled at her.

 

“Yah! Were you listening? Jin Ae was asking you if you wanted salad to go with your steak.”

 

You looked over to Jin Ae who was sitting across from you. “Sure.”

 

“Alright, I’ll also have salad with the steak as well please.” Jin Ae kindly ordered the young waiter and he took the menus from the three of you.

 

“Eun Mi, are you okay? You have been spacing out a lot lately.” Jin Ae frowned.

 

“Someone obviously can’t get over their first kiss.” Sun Jung snickered while punching in buttons on her phone as if she wasn’t paying attention to you or Jin Ae.

 

“First Kiss?” Jin Ae began to smile widely at you. “Aw! How cute! Who is this gentleman who took your first kiss away?” Jin Ae politely asked leaning in over the table. She stopped smiling. “Wait, didn’t you like Ilhoon? You moved on so quickly.” You suddenly turned red.

 

“I –“ You paused as you bit your lip. “I didn’t move on. Ilhoon… uh kissed me?” You said slowly. Jin Ae’s eyes widened and her jaw fell. “What?”

 

“It’s true, they did kiss. I saw with my own two eyes, like he pulled her close and kissed her.” She explained. “Wow! I was so shocked yet it was so sweet!” Sun Jung beamed and clasped her hands together. You wanted Sun Jung to shut . You wished you had sat next to Jin Ae instead.

 

“He was still with his girlfriend though right?” Jin Ae asked. Sun Jung stopped and stared at you in confusion. You looked to Sun Jung then to Jin Ae then back to Sun Jung.

 

“Don’t look at me like that.” You said as your face reddened even more. Your shoulders deflated. “I guess so.” You pursed your lips together.

 

“You know what this means right?” Sun Jung asked. “I don’t like this Ilhoon guy, he’s a player.” She shook her head in disapproval.

 

“Shut up!” You scowled towards her and she immediately closed and went back to her phone. You looked over to Jin Ae and you frowned. It looked like she was frowning back at you.

 

“Jin Ae. I know… I know. It’s wrong. I don’t even know what I was doing at that time. All that I could think of was him and no one else, I completely forgot that he had a girlfriend at the time.” You said and you looked up to see two familiar figures coming in to the restaurant.

 

You squinted your eyes and they then suddenly widened at the sight of Ilhoon and his girlfriend. His girlfriend had her arms linked with Ilhoon. You couldn’t help but be jealous over the couple. You shook your head. You shouldn’t be even thinking of jealousy. Ilhoon was already with someone else.

 

A sigh came out of your mouth and Jin Ae turned around and spotted Ilhoon and his girlfriend.

 

“It’s her.” Jin Ae sighed at the thought of when she was nearly going to curse at Ilhoon’s girlfriend back at the café not too long ago.

 

“Yunhee-ah, what do you want to eat?” Ilhoon asked. He then looked over his girlfriend’s shoulder and caught your gaze. You blushed and turned your head to Sun Jung. *Why does he have to be here!*

 

*She’s here!? Maybe I can finally find out what her name is.* Ilhoon was jumping for joy in the inside. For some reason he felt delighted to be able to see you again.

 

In a matter of seconds, his smile dropped from his face. *What was I doing? Yunhee is right in front of me. Why am I so happy over the fact that she is in the same restaurant as me?* Ilhoon mentally slapped himself.

 

Your steaks came and the three of you started eating. It was very uncomfortable to eat. You felt like you were being watched. You were scared that if you looked up, you would once again meet eyes with Ilhoon. As much as you wanted that, you stopped yourself from doing so.

 

“Oppa, have you decided one what you wanted?” Yunhee asked reading her menu. She waited for a few seconds but there was no reply. She took her eyes off the menu to see what her boyfriend was doing. She frowned.

 

“Yah! Oppa!” Yunhee furrowed her eyebrows. “Did you choose yet?” Ilhoon broke out of his thoughts and looked at Yunhee.

 

“I’ll have whatever you’re having.” Ilhoon said. “Okay. I’ll order for you.” She beamed and called for the waitress that was near their table.

 

It took you enough courage to take a glance over to Ilhoon. You caught him gazing at you and you lightly huffed. He was making this harder for you to avoid him.

 

“I’ll be right back.” You said to Sun Jung and Jin Ae as you then got up and made your way to the bathroom.

 


 

You came out of the washroom stall and washed your hands. You went to dry it and when they were dry, you walked out and found yourself being dragged into the boys washroom. Your eyes widened when you realized that it was Ilhoon who was dragging you. When you both got into the washroom, he pushed the door closed and locked it pinning you to the door. You swallowed hard.

 

What was his problem?

 

Thank goodness the washroom was empty. Yet you didn’t want to take your eyes off of Ilhoon to be sure.

 

“I-Ilhoon-shi, what do you want?” You asked him. Ilhoon softened a little. “You know my name?” He asked. He let you go and put his hands back on his sides.

 

“Jin Ae told me a little bit about you.” You admitted, still not leaving his gaze. The way you felt at this moment was nothing compared to your first encounter with Ilhoon. This gaze felt like you both had knew each other for a very long time.

 

“C-can I ask you something?” You asked which made Ilhoon pull away from the gaze. “Why did you drag me in here?”

 

“I- uh…” Ilhoon didn’t know what to say now. He just realized what he did and he mentally slapped himself. “I just wanted to know your name.” He blurted. Your eyes widened and a grin slowly appeared on your face.

 

You found it cute how he had just randomly dragged you into the washroom just to get your name. Weird but still very adorable of him. You blushed.

 

“Eun Mi. Song Eun Mi.” You told him.

 

“Eun Mi?” He asked then suddenly chortled. *Pretty name for a pretty girl like her.*
Your eyebrows furrowed. *Does he think my name is funny?*

 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, which startled you a bit. You pulled away from the door and it opened. A man in his thirties looked to the both of you.

 

“I… I should go…” Your face turned red from embaressement and walked out of the washroom. The man looked at Ilhoon and smirked. Ilhoon lightly bowed his head and left as well.

 

*The man would probably think he interrupted us…* A grin came onto Ilhoon’s face. He found it funny for some reason. His was mind trailing off to somewhere else.A few weeks after the unexpected kiss between you and Ilhoon, you haven’t been able to keep your mind off it.


Ilhoon drags you in the washroom.. weird. lol sorry. hope you liked it though. 
Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I have alot of assignments that i have to work on. 

So I might or might not update in the next couple of days or so. ~ i'm very sorry.