My Girlfriend.

Attracted to You.

“Should I take you to the doctors?” Jin Ae asked you with a concerned expression on her face.

 

“Ani.” You lightly messaged your temples. Your head was throbbing in pain. You use to experience this sort of pain every now and then. However, the pain was more nauseating this time.


“Are you sure?” Jin Ae frowned. “I’ll order some tea for you.” She insisted before calling for the waitress.

 

You smoothed out your face with the palms over your hands. You prayed for the pain to disappear soon. You felt guilty for ruining Jin Ae’s day. She didn’t have to go to work and so she was able to take you shopping since your birthday is just in a few weeks. Jin Ae loved to shop on her free time. She would usually go shopping with her boyfriend however she chose to shop with you today.

 

A slight whoosh of air escaped through your lips. You shut your eyes tight trying to ease the pain. You opened your eyes again and looked straight ahead to Jin Ae who was sitting in front of you.

 

You could have sworn you saw duplicates of Jin Ae. This wasn’t good. Jin Ae frown as she noticed your suffering through the pain.

 

“Eun Mi. We should really get you to the doctors.” She demanded this time.

 

“Jin Ae it’s okay. This always happens, it’ll go away soon, don’t worry.”

 

Suddenly, your tea and Jin Ae’s iced coffee was served to the both of you. Jin Ae kindly thanked the waitress while you just gazed at the tea.

 

To your relief, the pain was actually easing up just a little. You slowly took the sip of your tea and looked up to Jin Ae.

 

“Jin Ae, I’m sor –“ You were now looking over Jin Ae’s shoulder. You blinked a few times. Jin Ae raised an eyebrow. “What’s wrong?” She turned around and followed your gaze. It was a young man drinking their iced coffee sitting at a table in the corner waiting for someone.

 

*That’s him.*

 

“Hey, that’s Ilhoon.” She asked. You jerked up to Jin Ae. “Who?” You raised an eyebrow. “Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon. You know him?” She asked you, sipping her iced coffee after.

 

“Uh well, he was the one at the party…” You blushed as you remember the way you both gazed into each other’s eyes that night. Jin Ae’s lips curved into a smile. “Jin Ae. How do you know him?”

 

“He hangs out with Eunkwang. I don’t really know him much since I don’t talk to Eunkwang’s friends a lot.” She shrugged. “I can ask Eunkwang to hook you two up, if you want?” She smiled and winked towards you.

 

As much as you would want that, you can’t accept that idea because Ilhoon was already taken, he had a girlfriend and you didn’t want to get in the way of their relationship. You automatically frowned and shook your head, feeling that pain that was still held in your head.

 

“He has a girlfriend…” You lowered your voice and looked away.

 

“Is that so?” Jin Ae pursed her lips. “Don’t stop loving the boy because he’s in a relationship. Some relationships don’t always have to stay forever, you know?”

 

“I don’t love him... It’s just a little crush. I’m sure I’ll get over him in a few days.” You sipped your tea and glanced over Jin Ae’s shoulder to the boy who is apparently called “Jung Ilhoon.”

 

*He’s probably waiting for his girlfriend. I wonder how long he has been sitting there?* You asked yourself as you noticed that his cup of iced coffee was empty. You could only see the melt pieces of ice.

 

The pain from your head stopped you from your thoughts and you suddenly clasped your hand on your head. In addition to the pain it made you feel dizzy and you felt like you were going to pass out any second now.

 

Jin Ae noticed and immediately stood up and came to your side of the table. She held onto your arm. “Okay, that’s it, I’m taking you to the hospital. It hurts to see you this way.” You heard her say as you stood up, holding onto Jin Ae’s arms for support.

 

Jin Ae managed to take the shopping bags and both yours and her bag before turning around to leave. Suddenly, the both of you bumped into someone.

 

“Whoa, can you watch where you’re going next time?” That someone rolled their eyes. You managed to bring your head up to see that it was. It was a girl, a familiar girl. She appeared quite familiar to you. Where have you seen her from?

 

“I’m very sorry, my friend here is sick so we’re in a rush, excuse me.” Jin Ae kindly bowed to the girl but found her still standing there in front of them. Jin Ae was growing furious at the moment. The girl had her hand to her hips and glared at the two of you.

 

“Would you please move?” Jin Ae asked and bit her lip, biting back the anger that was growing inside her.

 

“Can you move? You’re blocking my way.” The girl asked. Jin Ae started at her with bewilderment. She could have just have took one step to the side and let the two of you pass, simple.

 

“Excuse me? I kindly asked you to make way. Is it so hard for you to take one step away for us?” Jin Ae asked. Jin Ae scowled and decided to walk around the girl instead but someone came in to stop the argument.

 

“Is something wrong?” A soft voice came into the conversation. Although your head felt like it was going to explode, you could tell that it was from a young man.

 

“Oh Ilhoon.” Jin Ae was surprised that Ilhoon would appear. From the name, you looked up and saw Ilhoon before your eyes. “Jin Ae noona. Is something wrong here?”

 

Ilhoon glanced at you for a second and back to Jin Ae then back at you. *Why does she look so familiar?*

 

“Oh Ilhoon, It’s very kind of you to come and help me but –“

 

“Oppa! She bumped into me and never said sorry.” The girl whined and held onto Ilhoon’s hand. Jin Ae’s eyes widened. Both you and Jin Ae stared at the girl’s sudden change.

 

*Two face!* Jin Ae gritted her teeth.

 

“I said sorry. I asked you to move as well but unfortunately, you didn’t know how to move your scrawny legs away and make way for us.” Jin Ae raised her voice bit by bit.

 

Ilhoon put his hands in front so calm the tension in the air. His girlfriend took a step to protest but Ilhoon pulled her back.

 

He looked over to you. You both met eyes for a few seconds before you looked away. Blushing wouldn’t help with the pain. You leaned your head against Jin Ae’s shoulder and shut your eyes. Thinking of Ilhoon was slightly easing the pain. How weird, you thought.

 

Ilhoon noticed that you were suffering through some sort of pain. He suddenly softened.

 

“Jin Ae noona, I’m sorry my girlfriend caused the problem. Please forgive her.” He bowed once and smiled towards Jin Ae. You opened your eyes and caught the smile. A blush came on your cheeks as you looked away. Ilhoon’s apology left his girlfriend speechless and her jaw dropped.

 

“Thank you. I’d love to stay and talk but my friend has a really bad headache, so I’ll see you around.” Jin Ae waved and walked around the couple before leaving the café.

 

“Sheesh, that girl has problems,” Jin Ae shook her head. But suddenly her lips curved into a smile. “I can see why you love him now.” She chuckled to you.

 

“I don’t love him” Your voice shook, it was supposed to come out louder but you didn’t have the strength to raise your voice

 



Hey everyone, I am truely sorry for not updating. the reason is because I was working on my other story. 
So forgive me, from now on I will update this one, and try to update regulaly! :)

Have you guys listened to Infinitize yet? AMAZING~ 
everyone in infinite is just so perfect! <3 ;____;