The Answer to Your Question.

Attracted to You.

 

 

Today was the last day to have as much fun as you could before you and the others head back to Seoul tomorrow morning.

 

You were feeling sick so you couldn't so you decided to stay in. Not fun at all. Jin Ae wanted to stay but you told her that you would be fine if you just get the rest you needed. You thought you were alone but Ilhoon was still asleep and Yunhee was packing up because her butler was on his way to pick her up.

 

“I can’t believe he broke up with me, after what we have been through.” Yunhee took all her cosmetics and threw them into her bag as she glowered at the sleeping Ilhoon.

 

“Is it because of Eun Mi?” She asked mumbled.

 

“Can you be quiet? I’m sleeping here! If you want to talk to yourself, talk outside.” Ilhoon scowled and sighed.

 

Yunhee quietly mocked Ilhoon.

 

“Oppa! Do you have to be like this? You don’t have to bring it this far.” Yunhee tried to change Ilhoon’s mind but obviously Ilhoon wouldn’t listen. He placed his pillow over his head.



Yunhee sighed. Her phone suddenly vibrated. She answered. “Oh! Hyunwoo! You’re here already?! I’ll be heading out shortly!” She purposely yelled to get Ilhoon’s attention.

 

Ilhoon’s eyes slowly opened. He groaned and took the pillow off his head. Yunhee got her hopes up, hoping Ilhoon would tell her to stay.



“Get. Out. Now.” He pointed to the door. “Oppa, your kicking me out?” Yunhee eyes widened in shock and gasped. “Your already leaving aren’t you?”



“If you want me to stay, just say it.” She smiled. Her smiled then faded when she heard Ilhoon cursing under his breathe. He got out of the bed with an angry face.



“I’m doing this because I am a gentleman.” Ilhoon walked over to her Louis Vuitton Speedy bag.



“I knew you wouldn’t be mad at –“ Yunhee smile faded when Ilhoon shoved her speedy bag towards Yunhee. “Wait, Oppa!” Ilhoon pushed her towards the door, opened the door and pushed her out of the room shutting the door in her face.

 

“I’m such a gentleman.” Ilhoon praised himself with a grin and threw himself on the bed.

 

*Rude.* Yunhee’s jaw dropped. She took her bag and head down the stairs.

 

She did a double take towards the living room to see you sitting in the living room with your hand over your forehead. Yunhee dropped her bag and stormed over to you. You heard footsteps and took your hand away to see Yunhee. Your eyes widened, fear took over as you wondered what she was going to do to you.

 

She stopped right in front of you. “You’re the one who made Ilhoon oppa break up with me!” She accused. Your eyebrows furrowed.

 

“What? Why are you accusing me? This has nothing to do with me.” You stood up.

 

“Yes it does! You probably seduced him in order for him to grow attracted to you.”

 

“Seduce him?” You started to laugh. “You think this is funny?” “It’s very funny.” You became serious. “I’m not like you and other girls who love seducing guys to get them to fall for you.”


Smack!


“Did you just…” You held onto your cheek where Yunhee just slapped. The pain hurt just as much as how your mother would abuse you back then.

 

“Hit you? Yes, I did. You got a problem with that?” Yunhee asked with her hands on her hips. “Yes.” Ilhoon appeared in front of you in defense. Your eyes widened at the sight of Ilhoon.

 

“You’re very lucky, I don’t hit girls.” Yunhee’s phone started to vibrate. She glanced at her phone. “You should go. Hyunwoo is calling.” He notified. Yunhee pursed her lips and her eyes grew teary.

 

“I can’t believe you would do this to me, Jung Ilhoon.” She said before leaving. Your head was throbbing with pain again and you sat down, losing the strength to stand.

 

Ilhoon turned around to notice you sitting down wincing in pain. He sat next to you, growing worried. “Are you alright?” He took your wrist and your hand departed from your cheek.

 

It was slightly pink and it looked swollen. “Wait here.” He said as he got up and went into the kitchen. In a few seconds he came out with an ice pack. He sat next to you and gently placed the ice pack against your cheek. You realized his face was inches away from yours and your face heated up.

 

“Thanks… I’ll do it myself.” You were about to take the ice pack from him but he grabbed your hand. “I’ll do it.” He said and softly smiled.

 

“Sorry about that, Yunhee is not taking our break up very well.” Ilhoon shrugged. The way his eyes were gazing into yours just made you flush. You needed to look away before your heart exploded.

 

“It’s okay.” You whispered. Ilhoon took the ice pack off to check on your cheek, it was still pinkish.



"What she said to you, don't listen to her." Ilhoon said. “So… How are you?” Changing the topic to something else, to get your mind off of it. “Good, I guess.”

 

“How’s your condition?” “It feels like it’s getting worse by the day.” You admitted and looked away. Ilhoon can see the sadness in your eyes.  

 

He took your hand and you watched as his fingers laced with yours. Your eyes widened and you looked at him, wondering what he was doing.

 

“I want to be by your side as you go through this.” He sincerely spoke to you. You notice that he was serious by the way he was looking at you. Your heart fluttered by his words.

 

“I –“ “I want to be with you not because I pity you but because I love you.” He confessed.

 

He knew that he was confessing to you a bit too early but he couldn’t hold it in. He was afraid that if he delayed the confession, he would lose the chance.

 

“Ilhoon, T-this is serious. I don’t know if I can do it. I mean with this illness, my life will end.” You frowned, you didn’t want to say it. You couldn’t let Ilhoon love you because when the time comes, you know he’ll be hurt.

 

“I will make sure that your last days are the best days of your life.” He didn’t know what to say, he knew what happened to Eun Kwang’s father and he knew that there is a chance that happened to you. “Will you be my girlfriend Eun Mi?”

 

You gazed into his eyes as your face heated up and your heart was beating rapidly. You leaned in and kissed him. A couple of moments later, your lips departed from his and he looked at you.



“That’s the answer to your question.” You softly smiled at him. You took the ice pack and walked away. *Thank goodness I have this ice pack!* You said as you felt the coldness upon your blushing face coming from the ice pack.



Ilhoon watched as you walked away. His lips curved upwards. 
 


I'm so sorry, I've been suffering through writers block.. aigoo~ T^T this chapter is bad.. i know. *sigh.