First Kiss.

Attracted to You.

It was summer and you felt cold because your whole body was soaked. You pulled Ilhoon’s cardigan over you so that your upper body doesn’t feel the breeze.

 

Ilhoon’s cardigan was also wet but the thought of him lending it to you made you feel warmer.

 

“Sit here and don’t go jumping in the lake again. I’ll be back.”

 

Ilhoon’s voice replayed in your mind and a slightly grinned.

 

*Why is he being so nice to me?* You asked yourself. You suddenly heard footsteps coming towards you. Ilhoon was holding on to two water bottles and he passed one over to you. You nodded your head and accepted it.

 

“Thanks.” You pursed your lips as he sat next to you. “Thanks.” You repeated.

 

“I heard you.” He slightly smirked. That caused you to heat up a little.

 

“No. Thank you for saving me…” Your voice lowered. You mentally slapped yourself for being so nervous with him here next to you. Ilhoon sipped his water and gazed off into the distance.

 

“You’re welcome.” He then turned his head to face you. You looked away to avoid his eyes. “Why did you jump into the late? Why did you want to drown?”

 

“I didn’t want to live anymore…” You frowned and looked down to the floor. You suddenly sighed. “I have a mother who doesn’t even see me as her daughter. What is the point of living? She hates me. I sometimes wonder how it would be like if I wasn’t around. I mean, will my mother care?” You felt your tears b in your eyes.

 

“Where’s your father?” Ilhoon asked. You shrugged at his question. You wanted to know yourself.

 

“Why would you want to take your life away just because of a mother who doesn’t even care for you?” Ilhoon asked. Your eyes widened slightly that the question.

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“If I’m not mistaken, Jin Ae noona must play an important role in your life, does she not? I can see how much she cared for you that day when we were in the café. What do you think she would feel when she receives a call saying that her friend had committed suicide?” Ilhoon looked over to you. You sat there just listening to what he was saying. He was right, you thought. “I’m sure there are a lot of people in your life who loves your presence and cares for you.”

 

“I’m such an idiot.” You muttered. Ilhoon continued to drink his water as he let you get your thoughts straight.

 

“Y-you live around here?” You asked.

 

“No. I was at a friend’s house and I felt like I needed some fresh air. So I was walking and I spotted you.” He explained. You nodded your head in understanding however you frowned without Ilhoon noticing.

 

*He was probably at his girlfriend’s house.*

 

“Well. I’m going home now.” You said as you stood up. As much as you wanted to stay with Ilhoon a bit longer, but what if his girlfriend was looking for him? Ilhoon stood up.

 

“Okay, let’s go.” He said.

 

“Wait what?” You raised an eyebrow wondering what he was doing.

 

“Let’s go.” He repeated, “You’re a girl, I’m not letting you walk home alone at this time. It’s dangerous.” You flushed once again from the way he cared for your safety.

 

“Okay?” You said as you walked by his side.

 

You both walked in awkward silence. Ilhoon kept glancing your way. *I don’t even know her name yet and I already feel like I have this connection towards her.* Ilhoon placed his hands in his pockets. *’What is your name?’ I can’t just directly ask her that.*

 

You glanced over to him and caught him gazing at you. You immediately looked away and turned pink. Ilhoon cleared his throat and let out a sigh. He had to admit, he has never once felt this way with this girlfriend before.

 

About 5 minutes later, you both arrived in front of your apartment. Ilhoon looked up and slightly frowned. He wanted to stay with you more.

 

On the other hand, you felt the same way. “Uh… This is where I live… Thanks for helping me tonight. It means a lot.” You admitted and gave him a soft smile. Ilhoon swallowed hard and nodded his head towards you. You lightly bowed and bit your lip.

 

“Bye.” You waved and turned around to leave when suddenly Ilhoon held onto your wrist pulling you back. He accidently pulled with force causing you to fall right in front of him having your face collapsing into his fine-structured collar bone. Your eyes widened and you looked up, your eyes met with his lips and frozed.

 

Your heart was now throbbing out of your chest. Heat travelled all over your body. You swallowed hard. You wanted to pull away but you just couldn’t move.

 

*I have a girlfriend…* Ilhoon reminded to himself. *I- I can’t do this to her… but just one kiss wouldn’t hurt will it?*

 

You found that it was hard to breathe now. You swallowed once again as Ilhoon’s face came closer to yours.

 

*He is not going to kiss me, is he?*

 

Your eyes suddenly widened as you felt his lips pressing against your lips. You panicked on the inside.

 

He suddenly pulled away. “Sorry.” He started walking away as he left you standing there stunned. You blinked a few times. You told yourself to believe that this wasn’t real. But it was. The kiss was real.

 

Ilhoon cursed himself in the head. “I wanted her name not a kiss.” He muttered to himself walking away.

 

You turned your heal and slowly walked in to the apartment. *He just kissed me? I just lost my first kiss to Jung Ilhoon.* You pressed on the elevator button and waited for the elevator doors to open.

 

Your lips slowly curved as you brought your finger to your lip. *Jung Ilhoon kissed me!*

 

Your thoughts were soon interrupted with a hand landing on your shoulders hard. You held your drumming chest as you looked to your side to see Sun Jung smiling like an idiot to you.

 

“Don’t do that!” You scowled at her

 

“I saw what happened outside just now. That guy just kissed you! Who is that? He’s cute!” Sun Jung curiously asked you. You suddenly blushed at the image of ilhoon and you kissing popping in your mind.

 

“H-he d-didn’t kiss me…” You stammered, just when the elevator doors opened you walked in with Sun Jung following you. “Don’t deny it. I saw it with my own two eyes!”


Ouu~ did you guys liked that first kiss with Ilhoon? :D keke. 
Oh how I wish I had my first kiss like that! LOOOOL.