Back Together.

Attracted to You.

 

After the warm embrace, the both of you went for a little walk. You made sure to let Hyunwoo know where you were going to be before you left with Ilhoon.



The both of you walked in comfortable silence hearing the crickets chirping away in the grasses of the neighborhood.



“Why did you come to America?” He asked you. You sighed and looked straight ahead. “After going into therapy, I was getting a lot better than I was before. After what has happened, I wanted to just forget about it and live a new life. I never expected to come here to America though, my mom eventually married a business man and they both wanted to move here. ” You truthfully said to him.

 

“That’s a relief.” He murmured. “What?” You turned your head towards him. He had a smile that played on his lips. That was a smile you haven’t seen in so long. It felt like gloomy clouds were disappearing and the sun came out. Your heart felt warm.



“All this time, I thought your condition got worst, I thought you were really gone, as in.. dead. But after 8 months later, I find out that you’re fully recovered and living here.”



“What made you think that way?” You asked him as you stopped in your tracks. Ilhoon stopped as well and faced you.

 

The light breeze was causing your bangs to block the corner of your face and Ilhoon managed to swept your bangs to the side and tucking the strand of hair behind your ear.



“Sunjung said to me that you were gone, so I was stupid enough to think that you were actually gone.”



“Babo.” You muttered and you smiled. *This is why you didn’t come looking for me after all this time. Because you thought I was dead?*



“Eun mi.” He took your hands, still gazing into your eyes. “I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to go to you that day on our first date. I’m sorry for not being there by your side when you were sick. I’m sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn’t sleep with Yunhee. I –“ That was then soft lips came crashing onto Ilhoon’s. They were the lips that Ilhoon was longing for, for the past 8 months. He didn’t hesitate to kiss you back.



You pulled away and smiled. “I believe you, Ilhoon oppa.” You said. Ilhoon smiled along. His life was complete with you in it.



With hands interlaced together the both of you continued walking until Ilhoon stopped. You raised an eyebrow and stared at him. “What’s wrong, Oppa?”
 


“Wait, how are we going to tell that man about us?” Ilhoon asked. You furrowed your eyes, “That man? Who are you talking about?”



“That tall man who lives with you.” You stood there trying to recall any tall man you knew. *Who is he..?*



“Ohh. You mean Hyunwoo oppa?” You started to laugh. “Break up with him.” Ilhoon declared. "I can't." Ilhoon's shoulders deflated in disbelief. *This means that she moved on?*

 

You started to laugh even harder. Now it was Ilhoon’s turn to look confused. “O-Oppa, I can’t break up with him.”



“Wae? We’re together now, don’t tell me that you’re not going to tell him about us.”



“I can’t break up with him.” Your laugh slowly faded. “I wasn’t dating him in the first place.”



“What?” He remained looking confused and lost. “Then who is he? Why are you living with him?”



“He is my brother, my step-brother.” You told him. “Oppa turned into a babo. Aigoo” You shook your head and continued walking, leaving him standing there while he was trying to understand what you had just said.



“How can an old man be your step brother!?” He caught up to you. 


---------


Hihihihihihihi~ 
Yeah, veeeery late update huh? 
Mianhaaaae! o: 
I will try to update whenever I can~