Good News - Recovered

Attracted to You.

 



Hyunwoo was just walking in after coming back from work. He inserted the keys into the key lock and stepped inside the house. 



"EUN MI-YAH! ARE YOU READY TO GO?!" He called out under the staircase. 



"I'm coming, Oppa!" you cried out from your room. 



Hyunwoo was a well-built young man. He was muscular, tall, and handsome. You were surprised you had a step brother that handsome. 



You grabbed your bag and left through the door. You ran down the stairs to be greeted by your one of a kind step brother. 



"Oppa, annyeong." you beamed and slipped on your flats. 



"Hey." he smiled and waited for you outside at the doorstep. 



"Let's go." you said to him and the both of you got into his car. He started the ignition of the car and sped off to the hospital. 



He glanced over to you once and awhile. "Are you going to be okay?" 



You turned your head towards him. "I'm okay, don't worry Oppa. I've been getting ready for what I would have to hear today.”



"You seemed a bit down all week this week." he stated. You brought your gaze outside of the window. 



What Yunhee told you about Ilhoon, It didn’t leave your mind the whole entire week. You couldn't believe you doubted Ilhoon. 



*Ilhoon Oppa if my results come out good today I'll go to Seoul to look for you if I have to. But if the results are bad news... I'm sorry Oppa.* you frowned at the thought. 



You bit your lip praying that your results will come out good today. 



You tried your best to act like the results were nothing to you. 



The reason why you were going to the hospital was to hear your blood test results, you took a few weeks ago. The blood test results are in today so Hyunwoo offered to come with you to the hospital to hear the news. 



You took a deep breath as Hyunwoo drove into the parking spot. *Here we go.* 



The two of you got out of the car and walked your way into the doctor’s office. Hyunwoo held the door for you and noticed the glum on your face. He frowned. 



*Please. The blood test results must come out positive* he thought and mentally pleaded. 



As you walked you felt an arm over your shoulders. You looked to see the owner of the arm and you weakly smiled. 



Hyunwoo squeezed your shoulder and gave you a comforting smile. You had to admit, he did make you feel a little better with his beautiful smile. 



You fidgeted your fingers in your lap as you and Hyunwoo waited for the doctor to appear. Hyunwoo kept glancing at you wonder if you were going to be okay.



He was also panicking on the inside. He was grateful to have met a step sister like you. You were an angel and he felt that you, his step sister made his life a lot better and brighter than ever. He wouldn’t know what he would do if he was going to lose his step sister. 



You heard footsteps coming into the room and you knew that they were from your doctor. You and Hyunwoo stiffened. He went around to his chair and sat down he looked at the results in front of him.



"So miss Song Eun Mi. You did a blood test recently?" he examined the file in his hands. You nodded.



He looked off of the file and looked at you then to Hyunwoo and back at you. 



His lips slowly curved upwards. "We didn't find any trace of cancer in your blood. Congratulations." 



You blinked at him a couple of times. Were you dreaming? Hyunwoo's smile grew big and he looked at you. 



"Eun Mi! You’re going to live!" he enthusiastically cheered. You looked at him and your eyes began to tear up but you were still so happy to hear about the good news. 



"I'm going to live?" you asked the doctor. He nodded with a chuckle. "Oppa! I'm going to live!" you and Hyunwoo stood up and the both of you hugged each other. 



You pulled away and faced the doctor. "Wow. Uh- thanks doctor. Thank you so much!” You bowed to him a couple of times although it wasn’t the way people did it in America. 



Hyunwoo shook the doctor’s hand in a mature way, American style. "Thank you." he nodded before the doctor left. 



“Oppa! I’m going to live!” A tear slipped down your cheek. You couldn’t explain how you felt at thiat moment. Knowing that your life wasn’t going to end anytime soon, you felt way beyond relieved. You bit your lip and wiped your tear away.



“Aw, don’t cry!” Hyunwoo chuckled and pulled you in for another hug.



*I’m going to live which means I can go to you Ilhoon oppa. I want to tell you that I’m sorry, that I missed you... that I love you.*



You, Hyunwoo, your mother and your step father all exited the hotel. The five star hotel had a restaurant to it. Your family was just as grateful as you are to hear that you were going to live. This meant that you know longer had leukemia and could live the life as a regular girl.



“The two of you head home first, alright? Your father and I will go back to the company and fill in some work before we head home.” Your mother said to you and kissed you in the forehead.



“I’m so glad that my daughter will be living.” Your mother good-naturally smiled. Your step father chuckled and hugged you. “Now you can live the life with no fear.” You smiled brightly towards your family.


You tearfully smiled towards your family. Your mother was glad that you were able to smile now.



You bid goodbye to your parents as they left. Hyunwoo put his hands in his pockets and gazed at you.




You turned to talk to Hyunwoo. At the same time Ilhoon was coming out of the hotel. He just arrived and settled in the hotel. It was time he went to go look for you. It didn’t matter to him if it was late at this moment. He just wanted to find you.



“Come on, I’ll treat you to bubble tea.” Hyunwoo smiled and placed an arm over you. Ilhoon squinted his eyes towards you. “Is that...?” Although you looked different with your hair style, he still recognized you.  



I finally got my chapters back! omg. that was so long~ I am finally able to update! yeah yeah! :) 
I took out one part of this chapter. I felt like I made Ilhoon such a jerk.