FINDING YOU

YOU CHANGE MY HEART

True to his words, Nickhun did everything he can to find Victoria, it’s been a daily routine for him, and in fact he spent more time on finding her than spending time on his office. He always send all his cars to her brother’s car shop hoping that one of his stuff will spot her but the result was always the same, it seem that fate didn’t favored him, he was really having a hard time, but he doesn’t have any intention on giving up, this is just the beginning of their cat and mouse game. Today he once again sends his car to their car shop hoping that they could spot her. Then he heard a knock from the door.

 

“Did you find her?” he asks quickly after seeing who the person in front of him was.

 

Jinwoon shake his head, showing that they did find her yet. “They refuse to accept the cars Sir; they couldn’t find any damage to your car Sir, that’s why we can’t say to long there”

 

Nickhun slam his hand on his table “it was the most simple thing I ask you to do, you can’t even managed to do that” he was mad at Jinwoon. He was hoping for a great result today.

 

“Sir, we really did all we can, but they refuse to accept your car” he was about to continue but Nickhun cut him off.

 

“I told you do anything with those cars, I don’t care if you bump those cars, as long as those cars stay on Park Auto shop. “He explains. “I won’t get mad at you, in fact I will be thankful if you do that” he said. Jinwoon remain silent.

 

“Did you at least find some information about her?” he ask

 

Jinwoon told him that he heard Leetuk talking to the phone with his sister; he told Nickhun that Victoria was a pre – school teacher. It was simple information that brighten Nikchun’s mood. He ushered Jinwoon to leave and quickly dialed some number.

 

“Would you mind to look for a Teacher name Victoria Song, it would be a big help if you can find her for me” He ask on the other line. After their long conversation. He took a deep sighed. He didn’t expect that this will be really hard.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“Wow! This is miracle? Am I really seeing lover boy here?” wooyiung teased. Today Nickhun decided to go out and spend time with his friends, he knows that he was being jerk on rejecting their invitations and focusing more on finding Victoria, but what can he do, he badly wants Victoria.

 

“What’s with that, I know I’m acting like a jerk, and sorry for that.” He said before taking a seat and ordering some drinks

 

“So what’s the outcome of finding her?” Junsu ask

 

Nickhun shake off his head. Then he told them that up to now, there’s no good news on finding her, they laugh at all his antics just to get a glimpse of her. They couldn’t believe at what Length Nickhun will do just to see her again.

 

“Don’t you think it’s about time to give up on finding her?” Junsu ask. Nickhun ignore his words. “It seems like she doesn’t want you to find her, cant you get that?”

 

“Why can’t you understand that I need to find her, I need to find the reason of all this things, I won’t give up just like that”. Nickhun explain

 

“Yes we know that, but don’t you think, your reasons are too simple?” Taecyoon ask

 

He suddenly thinks, yes there are right, he just want to find her because she was messing his life, but is that enough reason for him to find her, until now he was confused, he was confused of his feelings, was it really all that? Or there is something more that he can’t find yet.

 

“Don’t you think you like her?” Junho said.

 

Then it hit him, does he like her? “Me? Ha-ha of course not,”

 

“Well if you say so, would you mind introducing her to us if you ever find her? Wooyoung ask

 

“Why?”

 

“Well we can’t wait to see her” Wooyoung replied. He just ignores him, another day pass just like that, and tomorrow another hard time. He just hopes that Victoria will suddenly pop up in front of him.

 

_ _ _ _

 

Victoria is not feeling well since her wake up this morning, she was lucky that it was Saturday, and no classes. She wants to stay in bed, she feels like she has no energy to start the day, but she suddenly thinks of her Oppa. He must be waiting for her to join him for breakfast. She slowly gets up from bed but she feels dizzy. She suddenly felt like there is something in her stomach, she wants to throw up that sour feeling she feels. She quickly went to the bathroom and from there she started vomiting even though there’s nothing coming out in .  Sweat started to form on her forehead. She thought that everything was over but then again it all started again. She stops for a minute, she was thinking of something, and then her hands started to trail down her flat tummy. Something was telling her that, there was something wrong “oh! God this isn’t happening”

 

Somewhat she could guess what’s happening to her. She wished she was wrong, but her instinct said she wasn’t “Oh God”. She wished that she totally wrong, that she is was not conceived by Nickhun.