If I Can....

If I Can....

OMG.....

i update 5 chapter today....

hope you enjoy it....

please leave your comment...

one comment won't hurt....

 btw, this is chapter 7....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Part 7

Jaejoong arrive at home and find Heechul wait for him with his hand cross in front of chest and look mad. Jaejoong manage the best smile in his face before faced his hyung again.

“I’m home…”Jaejoong shouted happily and cutie.

“I know!”Heechul said infuriated.

Jaejoong know that Heechul mad at him because he coming home late, yeah actually not that late but Heechul just give Jaejoong three hours to go out, and Jaejoong take six hours already. Jaejoong come close to his hyung with his cuteness, hope that it’ll make Heechul less his madness.

“Hyung…”Jaejoong whined when there is no respond from his hyung. “I’m home already, so stop eyed me with your horrible look…”

“MWO?!”Heechul yelled hear “horrible” word from his dongsaeng. “YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! YOU THINK WHAT TIME IS IT, HUH?! WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG?”Heechul still shouted at Jaejoong who cover his ears with hand.

Jaejoong reminded again into what happen at café and garden earlier. His heart still hurt if think about it. How can he become so evil to Yunho? He himself didn’t know why. Jaejoong just want the best for all people that he loved, and this is the best thing Jaejoong can take.

“Mianhe Yunho-ah… I’m hurting you again… it must be really hurt… please bear with it…”Though Jaejoong out of mind make Heechul feel guilty.

“Ya, yah! Jae are you ok? Mi, mianhe… I didn’t mean to that gruff to you… are you ok? Jae?”Heechul say as hold Jaehoong’s hand afraid he has hurting his dearly dongsaeng.

Jaejoong slapped into reality when he feels a pair of hand hold his. Jaejoong find his hyung looking at him with worried face.  His red cherry lip pulled into a cutest smile ever.

“I know this way will work on you, hyung.”

Aware that he was tricked by Jaejoong, Heechul pull his hand out from Jaejoong hand and nudge Jaejoong’s head lightly.

“Yah! How dare you tricked me, huh?!”Shout Heechul, Jaejoong can help but chuckled. “You know how worry I’m waiting you here? Yah! Kim Jaejoong!”

“Mian hyung. I won’t do it anymore.”

Hear those words from Jaejoong, Heechul pulled him into his embrace and Jaejoong wrapped his hand around Heechul waist tightly as if he didn’t want lose his hyung.

“Don’t ever do it again ok? At least you should call me and let me know you alright, araseo?”

“Nde… mian hyung!”

“Now take a bath then come to dinner.”

Jaejoong close the door behind him then lean his head on it. Jaejoong close his eyes and sigh, tears rolling from his beautiful eyes. Yunho’s face and his anger still flashed in his mind make his heart more painful.

“Yunnie-ah, ottohke? I don’t know if I’ve hurt you so bad. Mianhe…”

Flashback…

“Kim Jaejoong-shi, since when you start to fainted suddenly?”Ask the doctor when Jaejoong check his health to hospital.

It has been two months since Jaejoong felt something wrong with his body. He often felt tired quickly and fainted, his vision also become often blurry. Sometimes he felt dizzy that unbearable.

“Umh, I think around two months ago. Wae?”

The doctor sigh, “Why didn’t you come to hospital earlier?”

“I… I think I just tired and need to rest only. Futhermore, I have some medicine from pharmacy.”Said Jaejoong. He feels something bad about it.

“I have done with your checkup process and this is the result.”Said the doctor as he show up three sheet of paper. “I’m sorry Kim Jaejoong-shi but I think you contract a brain cancer…”

For some reason Jaejoong didn’t get what the doctor said. He still eyed the doctor with his flat gaze. “Mwo?! Brain cancer?!”Asked Jaejoong in disbelieve when he finally get what the doctor said about his checkup result.

“I’m sorry but you have brain disease fourth phase now.”

Jaejoong chuckled when the doctor continue his analysis.

“Excuse me, doc. But I didn’t get what you mean, I… I…”

“You sick, Jaejoong-shi…”

“How long?”Asked Jaejoong after long in silent. “How long I can still alive?”

“Your disease had become worse. I don’t think you have a long time. Cheonsanghamnida…”

Jaejoong met Yunho after that…

“Yunho-ah, let’s break up.”

“MWO?! Wae?”

“It’s over for us…”Said Jaejoong flat, “It’s over for my life…”Continue Jaejoong in his mind.

“Boojae-ah, don’t kidding me! I don’t like your joke…”

“No Yunho-ah, I’m serious. I don’t like you anymore. Goodbye…”

Jaejoong leave Yunho whom still try to understand what Jaejoong said. But Yunho was too hurt and broken to understand Jaejoong. Yunho clench his fist then shouted Jaejoong name.

End of flashback.

WITH YUNHO…

Yunho slam the door behind him then he walk to the kitchen, open the refrigerator and take a can of cool beer then drink it in one gulp. Yunho panted in breath when he finished his drink. A huge anger still visible in his face. All over his face is red and look horrible.

“Kim Jaejoong…”Hissed Yunho try to hold his scream of anger. “You declare a war with wrong person. Just see what you can do if you feel the same pain as I am.”Hissed Yunho again.

Yunho then take his phone out from his pocket and make a call.

Jaejoong who still try to calm himself down, shocked half death when he got a call from Yunho. With shaking hand and heart beat faster, jaejoong pick it up.

“Yo, yobosseo…”

“Joongie-ah…”Yunho say with a calm yet soft voice make Jaejoong jerk in shocked. “Did I disturb you?”Asked Yunho when he didn’t get answer from Jaejoong.

“Oh, uh… no! no! what it is, Yunho-ah?”Jaejoong take a deep breath and sigh slowly, don’t want Yunho to know his nervous.

“I, I know I shouldn’t say this but, I really want to talk to you and fix all problem between us. I want to meet you, Joongie ah, can I?”

“Yunho… want to meet me?”Thought Jaejoong in disbelieve.

“Joongie, are you still there? Ah, it’s okay if you don’t want to. I just…”

“No!”Say Jaejoong with a snarl. “I’ll be glad. I want to fix everything as well. When?”

“Oh, great.”Yunho a bit surprised with Jaejoong’s answer that as easy as that. “Tomorrow, at small hill where we have our first date. How about it?”

“There? Isn’t it a bit far from here?”Jaejoong asked doubly. As he knows that the place Yunho mention is countryside and it is far from where he lives.

“Is it? I just want to recall and feel our sweet memory back then, so… I… ah, but if you mind about it, let’s just meet in miracle…”

“No. I think it will be good. Let’s meet there tomorrow.”

Yunho smirk in victory as he hears Jaejoong’s answer.

“Ok, then let’s meet at 10 o’clock. See you, Joongie. And, thank you.”

“My pleasure, Yunho-ah.”

Then they hung up their phone. Jaejoong still can’t believe that Yunho want to meet him in the place that most full of sweet memory for Jaejoong. While Yunho smirking as he chuckled and feel satisfied with his acting.

“Jaejoong-ah, you will feel the same pain as I feel now. Just wait.”