If I Can...

If I Can....

here the update..... ^_^

 

Part 8

Jaejoong walking downstairs after he has took his bath and ready for dinner. But in the middle of stairs, Jaejoong stopped. He hangs his head low and holds his head tightly as he afraid it will fall. He winch in pain as a great pain his head. His breath become heavy, he panted for air.

“Not now! Not when I finally can have Yunnie back!”Hissed Jaejoong between his grin in pain. Jaejoong feel his house spin around and it make him fell in the stair still hold his head. The headache is unbearable. “Not now!”Jaejoong scream in his head. His eyes is teary now and he try his best not to crying out.

Heechul who walking toward him for called him for dinner, saw his brother in that position soon run towards him. Held Jaejoong hands that still in his head.

“OMO! Joongie, what happened? Are you hurt again?”Asked Heechul with worried tone. “Come on, I will take you to the hospital.”

“Ani… hyung… gwaencanha… I just…”

“ANDWAE!”Cut Heechul off. “YOU HAVE TO GO TO HOSPITAL WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! ARASEO!?”Heechul screamed as he feels his heart beat faster and his eye is teary. It hurt to see Jaejoong like this. His only brother that have to suffering a damn dangerous disease. He hates himself that why not him that suffering? Why it have to his lovely little brother? Why it have to them?

“Hyung…”Jaejoong can’t finish his sentence because he fell to unconscious.

“Joongie, please hold on baby!”Say Heechul as he walk to the car and open the passenger seat, sat Jaejoong that still unconscious and his face become more pale, and then turn around to driver seat. Heechul put on earpiece in his ears and called Hankyung before drive it to hospital with fastest speed.

“Hannie… (sob)… to the… (sob)… hospital… (sob)…now!”Said Heechul between his sob.

Hankyung look at his mobile phone as it rang and leave his dinner for awhile. Yunho who sat in fron of him, look at his hyung not bother to leave his food.

“Yoboseo, chullie…”

“Hannie… (sob)… to the… (sob)… hospital… (sob)…now!”

Startled with sob answer from his boyfriend, Hankyung  put a serious face on now. Yunho who see the difference in Hankyung’s face expression, put a serious attention to his hyung.

“What is it, honey? Is something bad happen?”

“OH, DAMN! JUST TO HOSPITAL NOW!”Yelled Heechul in depressed tone. Hankyung know that something bad really happen to Jaejoong now. Heechul always like this if Jaejoong in danger.

“Ok, I’ll be there. Just calm down baby.”Then Hankyung hung his phone up. He drink his water a bit then run to his room to take his car key, leave confuse Yunho there.

“What happen, hyung?”Asked Yunho as hankyung back from his room with coat in his body now and holding a key in his hand.

“Heechul.”Just it Yunho’s answer then he burst into the door and drove to hospital once he got his car.

Yunho just shake his head looking to the door his hyung left. He does know that Heechul’s dongsaeng is ill but he never know what exactly his disease and of course he didn’t know that the person is Kim Jaejoong. The one who he loved with all his heart.

“What exactly happen to Heechul hyung’s dongsaeng? Hyung always look terrible worry if it comes to him. Did he contract the dangerous disease?”Thought Yunho as he walks to his bedroom to see his mobile phone didn’t have any message or miscalled from Jaejoong. “Aishh… he didn’t call me again!”Mumble Yunho before he feels into deep sleep.

IN HOSPITAL…

Hankyung arrived in hospital and he run to emergency room as it was usual to him and it was! Heechul always brought Jaejoong into emergency room no matter what Jaejoong felt. Even a light headache, Heechul will always bring Jaejoong to ER. In front of ER he saw Heechul sat in the chair cover his face with his hand. Hankyung patted Heechul head and smile when Heechul lift his head to face Hankyung. Heechul crying now.

“It’s ok. Don’t worry.”Say Hankyung as hug Heechul in his arms tightly.

“It comes again. Jae… he must be tired with it now.”Heechul said  almost whisper when he calm down and now he sat with Hankyung drink green tea. The doctor still didn’t out from the room where Jaejoong was.

“He tries his best, and he will hold it until he can’t anymore.”

“And what happen when he can’t hold it anymore?”Whisper Heechul sadly, he almost cry again now, “Will he leave me?”

Hankyung bring Heechul to his embrace and patted his back to comfort him.

“Of course he won’t.”Said Hankyung, kiss Heechul tip head. “He won’t leave us that easily. He won’t.”

“I’m afraid. I’m afraid he didn’t want to hold anymore. I’m afraid he will leave me. What will I do if he no longer with me? I love him so much. He is my only family. I love him…”Heechul can’t hold his tears anymore.

He burst into cry and Hankyung just can comfort him. He can’t do anything than this. It’s up to God and Jaejoong self. Hankyung know with all his heart that Heechul loved Jaejoong more than anyone even Hankyung and himself. Heechul and Jaejoong always together and their parents seem not too care to them because they always work and work without take care of their child. Their just give them money, not love. They think their children would be okay with just money and the luxurious that they give, but they totally wrong! Heechul always give Jaejoong love as a parents, didn’t want Jaejoong feel lonely.

When Heechul accepted in one of university in Japan, at first Heechul reject it because he didn’t want to leave Jaejoong. However, Jaejoong forced him to go and promise he will not feel sad and lonely. Although Jaejoong in fact felt lonely because his hyung have to move but he bear it for his hyung’s dream sake. Furthermore he has Yunho by his side.

Heechul back to Korea when he knows that Jaejoong is ill. He wants to spend his time with Jaejoong. That’s why Heechul separated from Hankyung and make Hankyung have to back and go Japan-Korea to meet him.

Hankyung always understand what Heechul need or what he feels. Hankyung never forced his own wish to Heechul although sometimes it’s seems not fair for him because Heechul always puts Jaejoong above everything. But, didn’t he have right to ask for Heechul’s attention for awhile? He is his boyfriend after all, right?

“Heechul-ah, I’m here for you, remember? Don’t forget me like that, please…”Said Hankyung loosens his hugging.

Heechul seems surprised by Hankyung word look up at Hankyung eyes and Heechul can tell that there is sad and disappointed there. Heechul feel guilty know. He does aware that he never has much time for Hankyung since he knows Jaejoong ill. He always spend his time with Jaejoong and abandon Hankyung who came from Japan just to be with him, accompany him when he down. But what he gave to Hankyung? Nothing.

“Ha… Hannie… I...”

“I just… I just want you know that I’m also your family.”Hankyung cut Heechul off.

Heechul hang his head low.

“Mianhe… I’m really sorry for doing this to you…”

Hankyung look at Heechul who still bow his head and he could see tears form in his boyfriend eyes then fall onto his palm. Hankyung sigh and hug Heechul again. Hankyung kiss Heechul’s tip head gently as don’t want to hurt him.

“It’s ok Chullie-ah. I just want you know I’ll be here when you need me. Mianhe for saying those words.”

“No, you right! I am never have time for you. I just always come to you when I need you, I just think about myself, I’m egoist, I know that. I just…”

“Heechul-ah!”Cut Hankyung, stopped Heechul words, “I’m never thought like that. Really! I understand you! I really do! How came you thought that? Huh?!”

“But it’s true, isn’t it? I don’t deserve your love. I’m a worse boyfriend…”

Hankyung didn’t say any words. He just stared at his boyfriend who bows his head low. Full of confused or angry Hankyung feel if Heechul words as if he want to break up. Hankyung feel a painful feeling fill his heart now. His heart as stabbed by thousand swords, cut by million knifes, and poured by salt water that the pain is unbearable.

Why Heechul can’t understand him even just once? He really didn’t mean what Heechul thik. He really didn’t. But why Heechul treat him like this? Does Heechul not love him anymore? Does he want to break up with him?

“Heechul-ah, don’t make me think what I’m scared of the most. Oh, ok! I’m thinking it now, but just don’t make it real. Please, just… don’t…”Said Hankyung with fear in his every word.

“I…”

long chapter.....

comment please....