If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 18

Yoochun out of his bedroom and found Heechul eat sereal while watching TV.

“Hi hyung, what is Jae doing?”

“Hi ChunChun, better I think.”

“YAH! HYUNG! HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME WITH THAT NICKNAME AGAIN?! I’M NOT A KID ANYMORE, HYUNG! BESIDE I’M NEVER LIKE THAT NICKNAME!”Shout Yoochun.

“YAH! IT’S YOUR WAY TALK TO OLDER?!”

“Nah…”

“Anyway, how did Jae end up in your apartment?”

Yoochun choked in his milk that he drinks when Heechul ask that death question. Yoochun gulp down his saliva hard. How will he explain this? He will die for sure.

“Nah… I don’t know either… he is just came here and… sleep. Just it.”Yoochun replied with nervous smile in his face.

“You know, your lie is obvious…”Heechul said with suspicious in his face.

‘You’re ing death, Park Yoochun’Thought Yoochun.

And it’s when Junsu come to save him.

“Chunnie~, can you drag me to Changmin’s house? He said that he is sick. I’m worried to him.”

“Uh, sure baby!”Yoochun answer immediately, avoid Heechul death glare and approach his boyfriend. ‘Thanks God. Oh, baby, I love you.’

Junsu look at Heechul a bit afraid see the fire in the eldest eyes. Junsu smile nervously to him and bow.

“Annyeonghaseo… h, hyung…”

“Come on baby. We have to bring Changmin amount of food and we have to buy it first.”Yoochun held Junsu’s wrist and bring him get out from his apartment avoid the anger lion inside there.

At once they outside the apartment, they sigh in relieve.

“Thanks baby you save me…”Said Yoochun.

“Same to you, honey…”Junsu replied when something hit him. “AH, Chunnie-ah! I haven’t told Jae hyung about the acting!”

“Calm down, baby. We’ll tell him later, moreover he is sleeping now.”

Junsu just nodded and let his boyfriend drag him into his car and headed for Changmin’s house where that magnae is lying sick.

Inside the apartment, in guest bedroom exactly, Jae stared at the window absentmindly. He just gets up because of yoochun and Heechul’s shouted earlier. Then he thinks about Yunho and wonder what happened to him till Ahra called Hankyung to handle him.

‘Yunnie~, you alright, aren’t you?’

Heechul come in to the room ad smile look at his brother stared outside the window. Heechul approaches him make Jae jump a little in shock.

“Hyung, you scrared me…”

“Hehe… mian Jae. But why are you spacing out?”Ask Heechul, strook Jae’s hair softly. “It’s Yunho, isn’t it?”

“Ani…”Jae blushing and can’t continue his words as Heechul cut him off.

“He’s fine. Hannie said that he just angry and frustrated and his victim was the stuff…”

Jae chuckle a little then look down into his palms that link each other.

“Jae, you want to talk to him?”Ask Heechul again as he saw Jae looked sad.

“Hum?”Jae lift his eyebrow, “Oh, that! I don’t think he’ll want to talk to me …”

“You’ll never know if you didn’t try…”Heechul encourage Jae.

Jae shakes his head.

“No, hyung. At least not now.”

Heechul nodded. “Ok, then. Let’s go home. It makes me sick here in this playboy bastard’s apartment.”

“Hyung… don’t cursing Yoochun, ok? He was the one who saved me…”

“Got it, prince!”Heechul replied with forced smile, “Oh, God! That brat will feel like hero for sure because of my little prince in his side.”

Jae laughed at his hyung who still mumbled.

*******

It’s dark already and Jaejoong has been in his house since this afternoon. He sat alone in his bedroom’s balcony right now. Staring at the dark sky without any stars decorated it. Heechul is out on a date with Hankyung and leave Jae alone. Heechul refused at first but Jae insisted him to go because he needs his privacy with Hankyung too.

It was ten minutes before his mobile phone rag. Jae rises from his seat and pick up his mobile from the bed. Jae looks into the id caller, and it’s Yoochun.

“Yoboseo, Yoochun-ah…”

“H, hyung… it’s me, Junsu.”The guy in other line speaks.

Jae surprised gets a call from Junsu.

‘Did something happen to Yoochun?’Jae Thought. “O, Junsu-ah. What is it? Did something happen to Yoochun?”Ask Jae.

“No, hyung! I… I just…”Junsu sound hesitate.

“It’s ok, Junsu-ah. Just talk…”

“Um, Hyung. I want to tell you something.”

“Hum? What is it?”

“It’s…”

Jae heard Junsu sigh and Yoochun encourage him behind. Jae smile.

“Hyung… I lied to you before…”

 

Thaks for those who has comment and SR, one comment is loved…