If I Can....

If I Can....

Part 12

*Actually I want this to be short chapters but I think it will be a bit longer, but if you bored with my story just tell me, I’ll stop this…

And I’m sorry I won’t be able to update soon at least not in this weeks, I have final exam and bad for me because I use the ‘silent week’ (I don’t know how many of you called a free week for study before exam is) for holiday (^_^), and now I have to study a night stand before exam tomorrow T_T, so I don’t have many time to continue my story. But I promise as soon as my exam finished, I’ll update.

I just can update two chapters more…

Here is the chapter 12, enjoy it…

Still Hankyung POV

I took a quick shower then head out to the bedroom where I found Heechul still sleep tight. I walk toward him, plant a kiss in his forehead. He does look so beautiful as always, and he is more beautiful ad cuter when he is sleeping. It reminding me to the past three years ago, when the first time I saw him sleeping.

That day was my presentation in management class I was late. I ran to where my class is, and that’s when I saw him. He lies under a Sakura tree in the back garden, not want to mention that my management lecturer is a bit weird, he will held class far in the back building. His beautiful face looked peaceful and cute, his double-eyelid eye was closed, he breath in the rhythm, the warm spring wind blow his bang softly till it covered his left eye.

Without I realized I was walk towards him and bent down stared at his beautiful yet handsome face. Just stared at his face made me happy, I feel warm. For God know what I was doing here, I mean I know with all my heart that I was late for presentation, but I still sat beside him Indian style and watch this grumpy yet beautiful man sleep. What the heck I was doing?

My half wanted me to just leave him and going to the class and started my presentation, my final presentation that will decide I’ll passed exam this semester or not, while my other egoistic and in love half wanted me to just stay here and watch my sleeping beauty. When the hell he is become my beauty?

Since first we met, he always yelled and cursed at me. He got angry easily ad no doubt to hit me even his hit was weak for me. But he is so kindhearted and have soft heart, he always buy candy from a seven years old boy who sell candy in the street even if he didn’t want any, and end with gave that candy to kindergarten children. Shared the candy to them and play with them for awhile.

Don’t ask me why I know that. For one semester since I met him, I became his stalker. I always follow him wherever he goes. I know everything about him. He has a younger brother who still in high school in Korea and he loved his brother much. He loved cat and he has two, Heebum and Baengsin, he brought them to Japan. He is a selfish man but also ready to help his friends in front of himself. And I know that I fallen in love with him since first sight.

I stretch my hand to caress his white cheek when someone disturbing all my sweet time and the worse, the voice woke Heechul up.

“Yah! What are you doing there? Didn’t you have presentation today? You will late if you not hurry!”He said in Japanese with disturbing voice. 

I turned to look at this person and give him my death glared. How dare he messed my sweet moment up? Oh, this beautiful man in front of me was sit down now and rubbing his eyes softly then blink a few times to get used to the light. I smile to him while eyeing every act he did. He look at me and frowned then pouted his lips. Oh, God I want to kiss him!

“Hankyung-san, you’ll late for…”

“Wakatteru! I’ll be there, now!”I cut his voice off then look at my Cinderella again.

“YAH! What are you doing here? What did you do to me while I’m sleeping?!”

Good! Now, he yelled at me again.

“Calm down, I didn’t do anything, just watch you sleeping. You look more beautiful when you sleep.”

I can see his cheek blushing then he stood up, look at his watch then widened his eyes. “DAMN IT! I’m ing late!” then he ran. Yeah, that’s my beauty Cinderella, he loved to cursed.

I myself look at my watch and… cursed! I know I pretended to not care before, but hey! Now I lose my Cinderella and I don’t want to lose my presentation score too. I ran to the class hope that the weird lecturer will forgive me and give me a change. Lucky for me, he didn’t come to class yet. My classmate said that he will late because of a meeting with the committee. I shrugged no idea.

I snapped out from my though as Chullie turn into his side. I smiled then stood after giving Chullie last peck in his lips and head out to the kitchen. I’m starving now. I need some apples. I didn’t have it since last night. My poor apples, Papa come!

When I took out an apple from refrigerator, I heard the front door opened then closed, I found Yunho just entered the house with his gloomy face and walk toward the kitchen to refrigerator. As usual he took out a can of soft drink, open it and drink it in one go.

‘What happened to him?’

“What happened with that face?”I asked still eying him that sat in front of me now.

“Not now.”He replied coldly and I know I have to wait until he cold down.

I just have one bite of my apple when I heard my Cinderella yelled his lung out. Oh-uh, the tiger was waked up from his sleep. I have to be ready for his yell and lecture. I gulp down my saliva and it tasted bitter. I look at Yunho who seems shocked too.

“That grumpy hyung was here?”Asked Yunho, I nodded and before I can say something else, my super angry lover walk down stair head toward us. His face was as red as chili and if it was a cartoon movie, you will see smoke out off his ears.

‘I’m in big trouble now!’

“YAH JUNG HANKYUNG! HOW CAN YOU SIT AND EAT THAT ING APPLE AND LEAVE ME ALONE IN YOUR ING BED?!”

‘Here we go, he cursed again.’

“Chullie honey, I’m starving and I need energy to keep accompany you…”

“BUT WHY YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! YOU SAID YOU’LL NEVER LEAVE ME EVEN IF I ASKED YOU FOR!”

“I… I’m sorry… I just afraid will wake you up, you look tired… I…”

He sigh heavily, maybe he tired because of yelling without and left no more energy due to didn’t eat anything since last night. I grateful enough because Heechul don’t mad at me as bad as expected, he really tired I guess. I walk to Heechul and hug him.

“Come on, sit down and eat first.”

“NO!”He refused firmly, “You just bring your food and eat in the car! I have no time!”

I nodded my head and walked to the kitchen to bring some food with me. I mean, what could I do if it is my Cinderella will? I just can obey him, not want to make him more stress. He has stress enough with Jae’s problem. Whe I came back to dining room, Chullie has argue with Yunho.

“You just eat, and don’t ever ask about my business.”Chullie said firmly.

“I just ask, what’s wrong with that?”Yunho almost yelled now.

“Of course it’s wrong! You try to interfere in my business.”

I know it’ll getting worse if I stand still so I nudge Yunho’s head lightly and pulled heechul into my embrace. I kiss his tip of head and look at Yunho.

“Stop it, Yunho! If Heechul don’t want to tell you, don’t force him!”

Yunho frown and pout, “Why everyone always blames me? No one understands what I feel!”Yunho said angrily and I know he meant that. Yunho walked to his room and slammed his door when he closed it. I need to talk to him later.

“Come on Chullie, we have to rush and find Jae.”I hold Heechul’s hand and pulled him to the car.

“Hannie, Yunho…”

“Don’t worry baby. He just tired; he has that face and attitude since back home. He’ll be fine Yunho when he calm down.” I know Heechul felt guilty to Yunho, and I don’t want him to felt that.

End of Hankyung POV

Jae furrowed his eyebrows, tries to use to the light. He blinks his eyes several times before finally open his eyes. He lifts his head from wheel and look around. He still feels dizzy and his head feel so heavy. He realizes that he still in Yoochun’s car not far from his and Yunho’s meeting place.

‘So, I’m still alive?”Asked Jae to himself. ‘How long I’ve passed out? Oh, hyung must be worried to death. I have to back home soon.’

Jae the car’s machine and drive home to too fast, he didn’t want take a risk of accident. It’s difficult to him to drive a car when he feel like dying because of the headache, but he have to back as soon as possible. He could call Yoochun to pick him up, but he didn’t bring phone or money with him.

In the drive to home, Jae still remembers what happened today. Yunho have a boyfriend already, leave him alone. He wonders what he should feel. Happy or sad? He wants to be with Yunho till his death but what can he do now? It’s all was his fault. If he told Yunho the fact since first time and didn’t leave him, everything won’t turn to be like this.

Jae decide to go to Yoochun’s apartment and not home or hospital. He is not ready to face his hyung yet. He really needs rest. After one hour or so drive his car, Jae reach Yoochun’s apartment almost midnight. Jae knock into Yoochun’s door after took elevator to this fifteenth floor. A minute later, Yoochun come open the door with sleepy face and shirtless.

“Yah! You know what time is it?!”Shouted Yoochun, not happy with this visiting.

“I’m sorry, I…”

Yoochun shoot his eyes open when recognized who the owner of that voice. He sees Jae stood in front of him with a mess condition. His face was too pale for a live human. Jae barely stood properly, he have to hold on the wall to stay still. Yoochun reach Jae who almost falls.

“Oh my God, Jae! Where have you been? Are you okay? Your hyung looking for you! Let’s come in! Oh my God…”Yoochun bring the cough Jae to his apartment and sat him down in the sofa. Yoochun bent down in front of him and cupped Jae’s face, he is panic now. “Are you okay? Let’s go to the hospital…”

“No!”Said Jae grab Yoochun’s wrist that ready to leave to take his car key. “I’m fine. Just give me my medicine or some aspirin. I have a bad headache since this noon.”Said Jae again as he massages his temple, hopes it will lessen his headache.

“Ok, but I have to buy it in the pharmacy because I don’t have some. Wait here, my boyfriend will help you.”

Jae shocked when he know that Yoochun with his boyfriend now, he felt guilty because has disturbing him. Jae stood from his seat ready to leave.

“You are with your boyfriend? I’m sorry, I just need to go now.”Said Jae but Yoochun prohibited him from leave.

“No, hyung! Just stay here! It’s okay!”

“Chunnie~ what happen? Who is it?”

Jae knows this voice. The voice that Jae heard and met the owner just this noon, the one who broke his heart. Jae look at Yoochun’s bedroom and there in the door, a man who wear Yoochun shirt because it oversize in his body, walk toward them but froze a second after see who the guess it. He froze in his way.

“Baby, it’s my cousin. He is sick now and I need to go to the pharmacy to buy him medicine. Can you accompany him while I go?”Asked Yoochun miss the shock fin Junsu’s face.

“Huh? Oh… ok…”Junsu replied.

“Okay, now bring him to guess bedroom and let him rest.”

Jae gets lost now. Junsu is Yunho’s boyfriend, isn’t he? Then why he is in Yoochun apartment now just in that shirt and Yoochun called him baby then that mean Junsu is Yoochun’s boyfriend. Who is this Junsu? Is he a bad boy that has so many boyfriends? Jae still eyed Junsu, his headache getting worse now.

As Yoochun leave them, Junsu reach Jae doubly. He never expected that Yoochun’s cousin that Yoochun often tell him is Jaejoong. The one who his heart was broken by him and Yunho today. He is afraid and lost now. How he will explain anything to Jae now? Jae sure considers him as a bad boy now, and how if Jae tell Yoochun about it, what will he do?

“H, hyung… let’s go the bedroom and rest…”Said Junsu didn’t know where he has courage to speak.

Jae smile and nod then let Junsu to bring him to bedroom. Jae lay on the bed when he reaches the bed. Junsu covered Jae with the blanket and stood beside his bed but not dare to look at Jaejoong’s eyes who stared at him.

“You need something hyung?”Asked Junsu break the silent.

“Can you bring me a glass of water?”Asked Jae still not breaks the stare.

Junsu nod then head out to the kitchen. He cursed himself in the way to the kitchen. He is dead now. He sure he is. He want to be honest to Jaejoong and tell him that he and Yunho just acting because Yunho want to make him jealous but Yunho sure will kill him if he do that. Then what should he do now?

When back to the bedroom, Junsu found Jae sit in the bed and smiled at him. Junsu feel guiltier now. junsu know from the first time that Jae is a kindhearted man, and he doubt that Jae will tell Yoochun but he still afraid. Junsu handed the glass to Jae and Jae took it still smiling.

“Thanks, Junsu.”Said Jae and drink the water. Junsu just nod still don’t dare to look at Jae.

Jae knows that Junsu afraid now then he said, “Junsu, do you love Yoochun?”

Junsu seems shock with the question. He lifts his head and for the first time since Jae here, Junsu look into Jae’s smiling face. Junsu saw concern in Jae’s face; he didn’t see a bad expression in Jae.

“Nde…”

“How about Yunho?”

Oh, for God know! He is not Yunho’s boyfriend or love him as the way Jae thought. Yunho is his bestfriend and he just loved Yunho as a hyung not more. But what can he say now? He couldn’t just say; Jae, I was acting before, Yunho is yours. Oh God, Jae will hate him and without him doing it, Jae HATE him already.

“I…”

“Yoochun is my dear cousin. Although he used to be playboy but I can see that he really loves you. Yoochun always talk about you, about how much he loved you. Unfortunately, I didn’t know that Junsu who he used to talk is the same Junsu with the one who I met today.”Said Jae and stop a moment for took a deep breath, restrain the pain in his heart. “And Yunho, he has hurt enough when… his boyfriend leaves him without any reason before, and I know that he’ll just hurt more if you do the same to him.”

 Junsu lower his head now. Oh my God! It’s all is Jung Yunho’s fault. He involved him into his problem and now he is in BIG trouble. He hates himself because couldn’t tell Jaejoong the truth just to protect Yunho

“Look, I don’t mean to lecture you about what to do in your business but… I loved Yoochun as my cousin and I don’t want he got hurt and so does Yunho. So, just… please, make them both happy. I’ll not tell Yoochun or Yunho about this. I want the both of them happy, and so do you.”

“Hyung, I’m sorry for doing this to you. I’m really sorry.”

“What do you think you did to me?”

comment please.... i'm such a greedy for comment writer... haha