If I Can...

If I Can....

PART 24

Here is the last chapter… ^_^

Enjoy it…

********

Yunho closed the door behind him and look at lying Jae who just turns his head from window to him. Jae smile when Yunho approach him and sat beside him.

“How are you doing, baby?”Ask Yunho as took Jae’s hand and kiss it.

“Better…”Jae’s voice hoarse.

“Do you want to eat something?”Ask Yunho again, Jae shook his head.

“Yunnie~”

“Hum, what is it, baby?”

“You know about me already, right?” Yunho nod, “You don’t want to leave me?”

“Why would I, honey?”Ask Yunho back as he leans closer to Jae, “I want to be with you forever. I don’t want to lose you again.”

“Thank you… but do you know Yunnie, I think mylife is not any longer…”

“Sshhh…”Yunho shush Jae, “You will life, baby. You will be with me forever.”Yunho almost cry now.

Yunho caress Jae’s cheek and plant a soft kiss in his eyes, nose, cheek, and lip. Jae smile and also caress Yunho’s face.

“Then, don’t leave me…”

“I won’t, my love. I won’t…”

For about five minutes, they keep silent. Just enjoying each other’s existent after a long time is separated. Until Jae noticed that Yunho’s face a bit bruishes.

“Yunnie, what happened to your face?”Ask Jae as he touch Yunho’s corner lip make Yunho wince.

“Thanks to your hyung…”

“Oh Heechul hyung, he always act selfishly. Are you ok?”Jae looked worried.

“Hum. Don’t worry. It’s nothing.”

“Baby…”Called Yunho, get on the bed and lying beside Jae.

“Hum?”

Yunho hug Jae who snuggle in his chest searching for warm. Yunho Jae’s hair lovely. Jae smile and closed his eyes.

 “I want you to be strong. Don’t ever give up, ok? Promise me…”

“As long as you with me, I promise I won’t.”

Yunho stop his hand that Jae’s hair and lift Jae’s face by his chin till he face him.

“Can I kiss you now?”Ask Yunho make Jae blushing but nod his head.

Yunho flipped them so that Yunho got on top Jae now. He lean on and capture Jae’s lip with his. Jae circles his hands around Yunho’s neck and closed his eyes. Yunho nibble, , and shucking Jae’s lips make Jae moan. Jae opens his mouth when Yunho bite his lip and Yunho slide his tongue into his mouth.

Yunho everywhere taste a whole of Jae’s mouth. He Jae’s mouth make him moan again. Yunho move his lips from Jae’s mouth to his jaw and slide to his neck. His hand is not stand still but roaming into Jae’s hospital clothes. Yunho kiss and Jae’s neck make Jae bit his lips not to moan. But it useless when Yunho caress his and his neck, Jae moan louder this time.

And it’s not good for them because a super angry Heechul slamed the door open make Yunho jump from the bed and Jaejoong fix his clothes. They are blushing and scared at the same time look at Heechul who has fire in his eyes.

Heechul approach Yunho and hit his head.

“HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY INNOCENT BABY BROTHER! I WARN YOU NOT TO TOUCH HIM, HAVEN’T I?”Heechul shouted while keep hitting Yunho in the head.

“AW! Hyung! It’s hurt… I’m sorry… hyung… stop it… aishh… Jae helps me…”Yelled Yunho but Jaejoong and the rest just chuckling look at the two.

“Chullie definetly will kill him if he saw that…”Said Hankyung softly so that just Jae can hear him since he sat beside Jae.

Jae, who understands what Hankyung mean, pulls his hospital clothes up to his neck. Cover the red mark that just left by Yunho while he is blushing madly. Hankyung just chuckled at his cute brother.

The mad Heechul who still hit Yunho become a nice view to be watched. All of them watched it while chuckled, and Yunho just can yell in pain since no one can help him.

***********

What a short chapter…

I know the ending is very bad… T_T

I’m sorry for that… *bow 90o*

I write the epilogue, it tells about their life after hospital scene… (What am I talking about? *SLAP*)

 Please click next… ^_^