If I Can....

If I Can....

Part 4

“Aishh… Joongie-ah… holds on there. You can do it. Jebal… hold on…”Heechul whisper as he look into the room where Jae taken. Both his palm stuck together sign that he praying now.

When Heechul decided to sit down after move back and forth worriedly, Heechul stood again because a call from someone who he love so much. Heechul look at Hankyung who run towards him. Hankyung pull Heechul into his embrace when he see Heechul start to crying.

“Gwaencanha… calm down and tell me what happen.”Hankyung try to calm Heechul down as he rubbed Heechul back.

“He… he suddenly collapse not long after back home… he collapse again…I’m afraid…”Heechul explain between his sob.

“Gwaencanhayo! Don’t worry. He’ll be ok. Just last time, he will wake up soon.”

“But… what if…”

“Ssshhh… not what if Chullie-ah… everything will be ok, hum?! Just believe in him…”

Heechul nodded as he heard what his boyfriend say. Heechul fall asleep in Hankyung embrace, too tired from crying all day. Hankyung caressing Heechul arm try to comfort his boyfriend. He looks into his beautiful face. Ah, even this face more beautiful than Jaejoong for Hankyung, or should Hankyung say that Jae owns that beautiful face from his hyung?

Hankyung awake from his daydream after he heard the door of ER was opened. Hankyung shake Heechul’s hand to wake him up gently. Heechul rubbed his sleepy eyes then look at Hankyung. Hakyung just pointed to ER with his head. As soon as Heechul see the doctor, he rushes to him.

“How is it, doctor? How is my dongsaeng doing?”Rush Heechul asked the doctor.

“Fortunately he was in time brought here. It’s hopeless in the beginning but your brother was holding himself, he has fought all his pain. Now he is ok. You can see him. Excuse me.”

“Kamsahamida, doctor.”Said Hankyung, bowed to the doctor before he realized Heechul has running into the room where his dongsaeng lying on the bed.

“Yah, babo! You always make me have heart attack! Are you trying to kill me slowly?! Yah, KIM JAEJOONG! Wake up!”

“Heechul-ah… calm down. Control yourself.”Hankyung hug Heechul trying to calm him down.

“Doctor said that he alright, but he even doesn’t open his damn eyes!”Heechul shouted, “Yah Kim Jaejoong! I’m your hyung! Listen to me! Now, get up!”

“Heechul-ah…”

“Kim Jaejoong! You…”

SLAP!

Heechul caress his burn cheek as he look at Hankyung. Hankyung look at him with worried, angry, and fear look. Heechul hung his head low.

“Mian…”Whispering Heechul.

“Can you just calm down? He just sleep, he will wake up soon.”Hankyung pulled Hechul into his embrace again.

“I just can’t lose him. I can’t. And I will never can lose him… never…”

“You won’t lose him… you won’t lose Jae. We won’t…”

An hour pass and Hankyung still in the hospital hold Heechul in his embrace and let him sleep. Heechul tired of crying all the time because Jaejoong didn’t open his eyes yet. Hankyung try to move his hand that feels numb now slowly, afraid of wake Heechul up, but he failed. Heechul wake up.

“Mian… did I disturb your sleep?”Ask Hankyung caress Heechul cheek.

Heechul stretch his hand then look at his boyfriend’s face. Heechul smile and lean on Hankyung chest again before he got up suddenly and look at Hankyung with his sharp eyes.

He has been realize that something was wrong here since he call Hankyung told him that Jaejoong collapse again. Even when Hankyung arrive in the hospital, Heechul felt stranger but because of his worry of Jae, he didn’t to mind that. But, now he can’t hold anymore.

“YAH! WHY DO YOU HERE?!”Heechul shouted pointed his index finger to Hankyung, “I THOUGHT YOU IN TOKYO NOW!”

“Shikuro! Can you low your voice? It is hospital!”Hissed Hankyung as he cover Heechul mouth with his hands.

Heechul rid Hankyung’s hands from his mouth.

“You supposed to be in Tokyo, didn’t you? So why are you here?”Ask Heechul again, this time with low voice.

“Ah, mian… I just come back this early morning.”Anwer Hankyung, “I think I can make surprise for you, but all end up like this… mian…”

Heechul shake his head, “The only one that has to apologize is me. I ruin it all.”Heechul speak as he lower his head. “If I didn’t call you and told you about Jae, maybe it’ll be different…”

“Sshh…”Hankyung hush Heechul and lift Heechu;’s face up to faced him, “You should have know that I always worried about Jae also, and it’s the right thing that you told me…”

Heechul smile but a second letter he pouted again.

“But I can’t forget you for being lie to me!”

“Aish… Chullie-ah… don’t be childish like that…”

“Then what will you do if I’m still childish? Huh?!”

Hankyung pulled Heechul into a passionate kiss without answering him. Heechul struggle in Hankyung’s embrace, trying to free from him but he failed. After he feel lose breath, Hankyung pull away from Heechul whom panted same as him.

“I’ll do that to you, even more…”

“Aish… neo…”

“Umh…”

Heechul didn’t finish his words when they hear a soft moan come from Jaejoong’s bed. They rush into Jaejoong and Heechul sit beside Jae’s bed while Hankyung stand beside Heechul.

“Joongie-ah, how are you doing?”Asked Heechul as he holds Jae’s hand tightly.

“Hyung…”Jaejoong let out a word with hoarse voice. “Did I collapse again, didn’t I?”

“It’s ok, Jae. You’ll be fine. You just too tired.”

Jae nod lightly as smile weakly. “Mianhe, hyung. I always make you worry…”

“Shikuro! Just rest okay? Don’t think another matter.”

Heechul accompany Hankyung to the hospital door after Jaejoong fell asleep again. Hankyung cupped Heechul face as they arrived there. Heechul does looks so tired. Hankyung wipe Heechul’s red lips with his tumb.

“Ah, Heechul tired for sure always there in this situation. He loves Jae so badly and will chaos every time something happened to Jae and forget about himself. “Thought Hankyung as he looks into those eyes. “I think you have to go home and need rest. Look at yourself. You even as worst as Jae now.”Said Hankyung and get shook head from Heechul.

“I just can’t leave Jae alone here. He will need me when he wakes up.”

“Ok, I know I can’t win against your stone head. You just wait here I’ll be back bring you clothes and food. Araseo?”

“Nde…”

Then Hankyung drive his car leave the hospital.

MEANWHILE YUNHO…

Yunho POV

Aish… that kid! Why does he become didn’t sent me SMS since this morning? He usually will sent me a lot of SMS up to I’m bored. But now? How come not even one SMS he sent? Is he playing upon me? How dare he?

I look into my phone screen once again and still there isn’t a message. Aish… he really makes me angry. I head out from my bedroom when I heard hyung’s voice. When I come out hyung already walk from his room towards door with a paper bag in his hand.

“Hyung!”I called him, “Where else you are going to go? You just home, aren’t you?”I asked as I look into that paper bag.

“Ah, Yunho-ah! I think I won’t sleep at home tonight. Heechul’s dongsaeng is in hospital now, and I have to accompany him.”

“Is that so?”hyung just nod, “Be careful then. Tell Heechul hyung that I greet him.”

I see hyung leave with his black BMW in a rush. Aish… Every time it goes to that horrible hyung, hyung always act quickly. I know that hyung love Heechul hyung so much. They have been going out for three years already. Hyung and his boyfriends met in Japan when both of them have study there. And because of hyung and Heechul hyung used to live there, I rarely meet with him. I just met with him twice and it has made me crazy because he is very grumpy. But, I like him after all.

As long as I know, Heechul hyung’s family always in abroad and he just live with his dongsaeng in Seoul. When Heechul hyung have to study in Japan, he has to leave his dongsaeng here alone, unfortunately, I never met with him and I didn’t want anyway.

Jaejoong-ah… what are you doing now?

End of POV