If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 22

Jae can’t feel his body anymore. His body is frozen and numb. He even can’t move his fingers. His head become more dizzy and hurt. Jae can’t hold it anymore. He can feel that death angel is near him.

‘If it’s my time to be with you God, then let me saw Yunho for the last time. I want to tell him that I love him, always. Let me feel his warm embrace for the last time, I want to feel his scent when you take me. I’ll regret if I don’t see him. I’ll be sad and mad at you, God.’Though Jae as his body become light.

‘I want to meet him… please…’

Jae let his tears flow again. It’s too much for him. He just wants to see Yunho before he died. He want to tell Yunho how much he love him, how much he always miss him each time he open his eyes when wake up. How much he want run and hug him when his pain flared up.

‘I just want to be with you, Yunnie~’

“JAE!”

‘Yunnie, is it you? I hear you called me.’

Yunho look around while run to the back park. He just arrived and run immediately to his school and serach for Jae. He didn’t care with the rain or his shoaking and shivering body.

‘Jae must be more cold and shivering now…’He thought.

“Jae!”Yunho yelled called for Jaejoong.

He reach the back park and saw someone that he know so much sat down hug his knee in the bench.

“Jae?”

Yunho run toward him and hug him.

“Jae, why are you still here, babo?!”Ask Yunho hug Jae tightly try to give Jae warm.

“Yunnie…”Jae trembling, he releases his knee and look at Yunho. His pale face looked happy. “It’s you?”

Yunho nod, he is crying. His tears mix with rain, but you can saw it clearly from his eyes and red nose.

“Yes baby. It’s me. It’s your stupid Yunnie. I’m sorry love…”

“You come?”Ask Jae again trail Yunho’s face with his cold and trembling finger. “I know you’ll come…”

Yunho took Jae’s hand and hold it tight.

“Why are you still here? You are shivering now…”

“I told you I’ll wait for you, didn’t I?”

“Babo!”

“Yunnie, I…”

“I’ve known everything, love. I’m sorry…”

“O, is that so?”

Jae coughing and cover his mouth with his hands. Yunho pat Jae’s back.

“We have to go to hospital…”Said Yunho ready to take Jae bridal style.

“No Yunnie…”Jae stops him.

“But baby... you…”

“Please…”Plead Jaejoong, “Let’s stay a little bit longer…”

Yunho sat down again, still hug Jae. Jae snuggles into Yunho’s chest.

“I’m sorry because I’m stupid, love. I don’t know anything about you.”

“Hummm… let’s just not talk about it anymore, can we?”

Yunho nodded. He tightens his embrace.

“Jae, you’re cold and trembling, baby. We have to go to hospital…”

Jae didn’t answer. It makes Yunho worried.

“Jae,,, baby…”

“Yunnie-ah,”Call Jae weakly, “Can you kiss me?”

“Huh?!”Yunho a bit shocked with his lover’s wish.

“Can you kiss me?”Ask Jae again.

“Hum!”Yunho nodded.

He loosens his embrace and look at Jae. He lift Jae’s face by his chin and closer his face. Jae closed his eyes when Yunho’s lip on his. Yunho kiss him softly and gently. Yunho Jae’s lips and nibble it. Slowly Yunho bite his lips make him open his mouth and Yunho take this as advantage to slip his tongue.

They tongue dance in Jae’s mouth. They pulled away to catch breath. Jae smile when Yunho caress his lips. Jae cupped Yunho’s faced and stare at him.

“Can we go to hospital now? I’m worried to death, baby…”

Jae shakes his head.

“Kiss me again…”

“But baby, you…”

“Please…”

Yunho lean on and kiss Jae again. Jae smile between their kiss.

“I love you Yunnie~”

As Jae say that in Yunho’s lips, Jae’s hand slide down from Yunho’s face fall to Yuho’s lap and his body become weak. Yunho pulled away and look at Jae but his lover has collapse.

“Jae! Baby, wake up!”Yunho shook Jae’s body, “Baby, wake up honey!”

Yunho lift Jae’s body in bridal style and run to his car. In the middle of way, he meets Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin whom follow them. Yoochun approach them and afraid to death when he saw the unconscious Jae in Yunho’s arm.

“Yunho! What happen?”Ask Yoochun.

“DRIVE US TO HOSPITAL! HURRY UP!”Yelled Yunho without answer the question.

Yoochun run to Yunho’s car followed by Junsu who open the back door for Yunho. Yunho get in after sat Jae down. Yunho is lying Jae down with his head in his lap. Junsu closed the door and take passenger seat beside Yoochun who drive.

“Changmin-ah, followed us with your car.”Say Junsu.

“Got it!”Changmin replied then go into his car that took them here.

The two cars headed to the hospital, with unconscious Jae and crying Yunho and Junsu, also the worried to death Yoochun. Changmin who is follow them also crying and keep praying for his ‘umma’.

********

How was it? Bad, worse, worst?

I’m sorry if it’s not good…

The next chapter will better; I’ll try my best…

Next chapter will be the end, I think… ^_^

Please anticipate it…

Thanks for read and comment…