If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 17

I think it’ll close to an end since no one ask for more of Yoosu part, so I just go on with Yunjae…

Please anticipate it… ^_^

Here you go chapter 17…

Hankyung arrived in his home and headed for Yunho’s room and found his noona in front of the closed door of Yunho’s room, worriedly. Hankyung approach her and pat her shoulder makes her jump in shock.

“Hankyung-ah, Yunho have been there shouting and slammed everything he could grab and I know there’s no more left because he began pounched the wall. I wonder what happened to him…”Said Ahra still worried.

Hankyung nod his head and look at the door. Lost in thought he back to last night when Yunho came back home gloomily. Hankyung knew that something has happened to his spoiled brother.

“I’m going in…”Said Hankyung when he back to present.

“Yeah, since only you that can handle that tiger…”

Hankyung walked to the door and kick it open to find Yunho stared at him with anger and sad in his eyes. Hankyung sigh and walk toward Yunho.

BUKK!

Ahra widened her eyes when she saw Hankyung pounched Yunho in the face till he’s fall on the floor. Hankyung look coldly at Yunho, whom still on the floor and look down, not dare to face his hyung. Yunho is always afraid when Hankyung has got angry.

“Are you done with your anger?”Ask Hankyung coldly.

Yunho mute.

“I ask you, are you done with your anger now?!”Asked Hankyung again with stressing in each of his words.

Yunho is still mute.

“JUNG YUNHO!”Hankyung Yelled.

“Leave me alone!”Yunho manage to speak coldly as well.

“What did you say?”

Hankyung who get impatient grab Yunho in his collar and stood him up, stared at his eyes sharply.

“What did you say just now, jerk?!”Hankyung not ask now but demand.

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”Yunho shouted, panting for air because anger.

“YOU SCARED NOONA, YOU LITTLE BRAT!”

“I didn’t ask her to come in this situation!”

“DAMN IT JUNG YUNHO! WHY ARE YOU…”

“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, WILL YOU?!”Yunho yelled before Hankyung finished his word, “I… I’ll be ok in any minute…”Yunho speak softly now, “Just leave me alone a bit longer… please hyung…”

Look at his brother’s eye and know that Yunho is serious, Hankyung let go off Yunho’s collar and sigh.

“Just stop the bleeding in your arms. You can die if you let it be…”

Yunho nodded obediently. Hankyung patted Yunho’s shoulder and headed out of the room, take Ahra with him. Ahra take a last glance to her youngest brother that still look down before let Hankyung pulled her by wrist.

“What happened to Yunho actually?”Ask Ahra when she and Hankyung have a cup of coffee in the dining table, beside kitchen.

Hankyung who have his beloved apple as usual, shrugs his shoulder.

“I don’t know. But he came back home gloomily last night. Wonder what has happened…”

“Did it something to do with his lover?”

“Lover?”Ask Hankyung absentmindly.

Ahra nodded, “But they broke up about six months ago.”

“Noona, how could you know about it?”Ask Hankyung with suspicious, knowing that his noona like to play detective.

Know that she suspected for doing something unnecessary, Ahra gulp down her salive, and chuckled nervously.

“I just… guess…”

Hankyung shook his head and lean on back of the chair.

“If what you said is right, but why Yunho just angry and looked frustrate now?”

“That one I don’t know…”

Then the two sibling sigh until Hankyung’s mobile ringing. It’s Heechul.

“Hi baby, miss me already?”Said Hankyung when he picks the phone up make Ahra chuckled at her mushy brother.

 “Oh, that… yeah, he just mad and frustration and began throw his anger to the stuff… well, I don’t know the cause yet… yeah, araseo… nde… by baby, I love you…”

Hankyung ended his conversation with Heechul and grin to his noona that had smirk in her face.

“Now, what will we do about that brat?”Ask Hankyung.

“Hankyung, don’t call your dongsaeng brat!”

“Get it.”Hankyung pouted. “I don’t understand why Yunho always say that he is always be blamed and treated like stepchild meanwhile I AM the one who always treated like that.”Complaint Hankyung make his noona now laughed.

“You two just jealous at each other, whereas you two treated same by me.”

“Yeah, as if…”

Yunho got out from his room and walk towards the kitchen for take the first aid kit when he heard what Hankyung said about stepchild things and his noona answer. He smiles after heard that and feel thanks because he has such a good hyung and noona.

He walk toward them that eying his every moved. After take the first aid kit, he sits in the chair in front of Hankyung who still silent and just sip his coffee. He is still eying Yunho whom clean his wound and then wrapped it with bandage.

“Care to explain to us?”Ask Ahra can hold back her curiosity aymore.

Yunho look at his two older sibling trhough his hands. He sighs and reaches his hand to take his hyung’s coffee, but his hand gets slapped by Hankyung. Yunho pouted.

“Not now, noona. I’m sorry but I can’t say it now.”Yunho replied and massage his temple.

Ahra pouted and look at Hankyung whom lift his shoulder in no have any idea.

“Ok then. I’ll go to my room. I want to sleep.”

After Ahra leave to her room, the silent took over tehm. No one say a word for start conversation. Hankyung took last sip of his coffee then stood up from his seat. Yunho look at him.

“Hyung…”Call Yunho stopped Hankyung from step to his room, he need some sleep.

“Hmmm?”

“Mi, mian…”

“For what?”

“For being… a brat?”

Hankyung chuckle walk back to his dongsaeng and nudge his head lightly, make Yunho pouted.

“Does it hurt?”Ask Hankyung as nod to Yunho’s face that he’s punched before.

Yunho pouted more and touch his lips corner.

“What do you think? It’s even bleeding.”Whine Yunho.

Hankyung ruffle Yunho’s hair.

“Yah hyung! I’m not a kid anymore!”

“Isn’t it a kid who throws his anger to ‘innocent’ stuff in his room?”

“Stop it already! Don’t tease me!”

“Just speak to me when you are ready… I’m in my room, I need sleep.”

“Hyung! Where are you going yesterday? Is it Heechul hyung’s brother again?”Ask Yunho before Hankyung get far.

“Yeah… kind of…”Hankyung replied without stop or looking back.

“What was that kind of?”Mumbled Yunho looking back to his palm that’s bandaged.

 He remembers again about his problem with Jaejoong. Think about it now, he wonders what things that Jae wants to tell him. He hates himself now because played that stupid acting. He didn’t get what he wants anyway.

‘Jae, what are you trying to say?’