If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 10

Jaejoong open his eyes slowly then began to blinking his eyes a few time to get used to the light. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes softly then look around after he get use to the light. He sighs in disappointing. He hates being in this room because it means something bad happened to him.

Look at the left side where the couch is, Jae find his hyungand his lover sleep peacefully, that just fall asleep at five in the morning after accompany him, and somehow this make Jaejoong touched. He feels his tears trailed his cheek and he has to bit his lip to not make any sound that could wake them up.

How he loved his hyung so much. He never tired in take care of him, he never complain every time he collapse and have to rushed to hospital, stay there for several days and it take a lot of his time. Heechul ever complain even once. He always there when Jaejoong need him, and his soon be brother-in-law, he also really such a understanding man. He never complains either.

“Hyung… gomawo…”Whispered Jaejoong look at his hyungs.

As he turns his eyes to the other side of the room, his eyes land on a calendar that hung on the wall beside a window. It show today is 25 January and it means tomorrow is his birthday, but Jaejoong realizes more than that. He feels something wrong about this day, but somehow he couldn’t remember. Just as he looks into the phone on the table beside the couch where his hyungs sleep, it hit him.

He promises Yunho to meet him today at 10 o’clock and now… Jae looks at the watch that hung on the wall beside calendar… DAMN IT! It was one P.M already! Jaejoong cursed himself as he tries to get up from his bed.

“Damn it, Jae! You ruined everything by yourself and yours ing ill! Now Yunho will get mad at you and never forgive you in his whole life!”Jae still cursing himself.

He can’t imagine how mad Yunho now while waiting for him in the certain place where they promise to met. Jaejoong full out his infusion and search for his phone cell but of course he can’t find it because ge sure that he didn’t bring it with him when he brought here.

Jae holds on the bed when he stood to keep him still because he feel the room spin for several second. Then he walk to the door slowly not want to wake his hyung, he know when it happen he never can go out to meet Yunho. He open and close the door carefully then manage to go out from hospital.

When he reach the front of hospital and realizes that he still in hospital uniform he began to cursed himself again. He look around for telephone, when he found it he curse again, he didn’t have damn money with him!

He then run to receptionist table and ask for help.

“Excuse me, can I use the phone please?”

The receptionist eyed him with surprised, oh who the hell won’t? A patient who still pale and barely to stand steady, suddenly run to the front of hospital and asked for help to use phone, it’s sure send curiosity or ‘fear’ to someone who saw him. Jae catches the expression of the nurses.

“Please, I need phone, now!”This time Jae didn’t ask but order.”

“Ye… yeah… please…”

The nurse the phone forward that soon grabbed by Jaejoong. Jae press some number which is him remembers by his heart and waits for the other to answer it. Jae look at the direction of his room, afraid Heechul has woke up and going insane because his dearly brother not there anymore then try to find him, and when he found him, it’s over.

“Come on Yunho… pick the ing phone already…”mumbled Jae, the nurses still eyeing him.

“Yoboseo…”Finally Yunho answering.

“Yu, Yunho-ah…”

“YAH! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU KNOW HOW LONG I’M WAITING FOR YOU?! YOU…”

“Yunho-ah please… just waits me a bit longer… I’ll explain everything once we met, I din’t have time to explain it now. So please, just wait me a bit longer, could you?”Jae tries his best to convince Yunho.

“Yunho, please…”Plead Jae where he didn’t get any answer from Yunho. He worried and afraid now.

“No!”Hissed Yunho and Jae knows that Yunho super mad at him. “I’m tired already, Jae! I…”

“Yunnie please… just this time… I…”

“Jae, you know I hate being lied, do you?”

“I’m not lied Yunho. I’m really I am! I can explain everything to you, just give me some more time… just… wait me…”

Oh, just God know how much Jae worried and afraid now. He worried with the answer Yunho will give, and afraid Heechul will found him and ‘imprison’ him in the hospital.

“No Jaejoong… I…”

“DAMN!”Jae almost yells when he saw his brother walk while looking around, lucky for him Heechul didn’t see him yet, so he have change to run after hung up the phone leave the confused nurse there.

Jae didn’t know what to do know. He wants to go to Yunho but not in these clothes. He has to change first but where? He didn’t have time to back home and change and most of all he didn’t want Yunho to wait any longer or leave the place already.

“Oh my God! What should I do now?”Asked Jae to himself as he run away from hospital.

Then he saw him standing in front of the store that sells clothes. Believe me, Jae never as grateful as now. He thanks god for sent him at the right time. Jae rush to the man that now already open his car’s door and ready to come in but Jae stop him immediately he reach him.

“Yoochun-ah!”Called Jae, the man who called Yoochun look at him and a bit surprised.

Park Yoochun is Jae’s cousin. Yeah, his aunt married to Mr. Park and that’s why Yoochun’s sure name was not Kim but Park. Yoochun eyed Jae still in surprised. How couldn’t he? Jae, his dear cousin that have bad illness, now run to him in hospital clothes.

“Jae? What do…”

“Not now Yoochun!”Cut Jae off, “Do you have clothes with you? I need it. Now!”Demand Jae as he saw Yoochun want to ask him again.

Yoochun couldn’t do anything but give his new just bought clothes to Jaejoong that rush into the car and change there not bother Yoochun watch or not. All things in his mind now are Yunho who still mad and, he hope, still wait for him there.

Jae finished change already. He out from back seat and go to driver seat. Yoochun still eyed him dumbfounded not understand at all his action.

“The key…”Jae stretch his hand as asked from the car’s key.

“B, bwo?”

“Your key, Yoochun! Give your damn key!”

“Jae, what happened…”

“Give me your key or I swear I’ll kill you right now!”

Yoochun know not use to argue with the rush and the angry Jae, so he just gives his key to Jae that soon turns on the machine. Jae looks at Yoochun whom really confuse and feel like a dumb now.

“Don’t ever you dare to tell hyung about this!”Threatened Jae and Yoochun just nod.

Yoochun watch his cousin that drove his car already away from his spot.

“I hate being weak to Jae.”Whisper Yoochun, “My new clothes and my poor car… you better have GREAT reason for this Jae!”Hissed Yoochun feel pissed now.

Yoochun sigh. “Kim Jaejoong, for God sake, I have a DATE now!”He yelled out his frustration.

He never expects things will turn out to be like this. He just went out to shopping, buy some new clothes for his date today and fantasizing his great date, but then the crazy sick Jaejoong suddenly appear and ruined everything.

“Wait! Sick?! Now think about it, Jae wore a hospital clothes when he appears and it means he was treated in hospital before he… run away?”Yoochun though by himself and somehow he hate himself now because indirectly he help Jae ran away.

“Oh, Damn Jae! Your hyung will kill me for sure if he found that I help you!”

Heechul will kill him for sure, cutting his body to a little piece, and then give his cut body to animal or throw it to the sea and the shark will eat him, or the worse the sadist Heechul will burn him alive. Yoochun didn’t want to think about it. Just think about what Heechul will do to him once he found out sent shiver to his body.

“Oh God! Please save me…”Yoochun pray now.

“Don’t ever you dare to tell hyung about this!” The treat Jae was given to him flying in his mind make him grin in hope.

“Yeah, Jae is right. Don’t ever let Heechul hyung know about it if I want to live any longer. Yeah, sure! I promise you Jae, I’ll never let your hyung know about this.”

Yoochun smile happily think about his idea. He satisfied enough with his though in the ‘run away’ way from Heechul punishment. But his smile didn’t last any longer when he heard someone who will conclude his life, called his name. Yoochun gulp his saliva hardly before turn around.

There, a few meter in front of him, a worried and panic Heechul just got out from his car and walk towards him with his lover behind him. And believe me, a worried and panic Heechul when it comes to his beloved dongsaeng scarier than a pregnant tiger that disturbed while sleep. Yoochun try his best to calm himself down and not to look suspicious. Yoochun swallow dryly as Heechul now right in front of him.

“Ah, hyung! What are you doing here?”Asked Yoochun as normal as he could.

“I’m looking for Jae. Do you saw him by any change?”Answer Heechul that finished with a question.

“J, Jae?”stuttering Yoochun asked back, “Damn, Park Yoochun! Why are you stuttering? ‘This lion’ will pounce you now! “Curse Yoochun hate himself for being stuttered.

“What happened to him?”yoochun manage to asked again for covered his stutter before.

“He was ill and being treated in hospital, but he seems ran away while we’re sleeping.”Hankyung answer yoochun’s question because Heechul seems busy eyed Yoochun, suspiciously.

‘You died, Park Yoochun!’Voice Yoochun in his mind. “Oh, really? How could you sleep then? You were supposed to watching Jae, right?”Yoochun try to insult the two older men now, hope it will work to get rid suspicious from Heechul thought, but it seems failed.

“Why are you doing here?”Asked Heechul wondered.

‘Calm down, Yoochun.’ Yoochun turn around a little and pointed at the clothes store, “I bought new clothes here…”

“You bought?”Heechul asked again more suspicious now.

‘How can you careless, Park Yoochun?”

“I mean, I’ll buy some new clothes for my date here.”

“And your car?”

“My car was in repair shop. There some problem with the machine, so I took a cab here.”Yoochun proud because he didn’t stutter now, “By the way, you want me to help you found Jae?”

Heechul seems satisfied enough with yoochun answer because he looks more relax and believe enough to Yoochun. It makes Yoochun sigh in relieve secretely but it caught Hankyung attention.

“Chullie-ah, I think we should go to search again. I’m sure that Jae didn’t far enough from here.”Hankyung suggesting and Heechul agree to it.

“Call me when you find him.”Order Heechul before walk to his car.

“Araseo…”

Hankyung still there look at Yoochun who feel relieve enough while smiling.

“Good lying!”

“Huh?”

“Don’t try to protect Jae this time, he was sick and need to be treated.”Hankyung continue his sentence and Yoochun know, no use to keep lie to Hankyung now.

“I didn’t protect Jae. I protect my life, hyung!”

Hankyung sigh, understand enough to where Yoochun position is.

“Just tell me where did Jae go?”

“I swear I don’t know hyung. He just appeared suddenly, stole my new clothes and drove away my beloved car.”

Hankyung nod then patted Yoochun shoulder. “Ok then! Just call when Jae is back.”

“I will.”

“Yah! Jung Hankyung! What are you doing there?! I have to found my brother soon!”Heechul Yelled from his car and Hankyung not wait any longer just to make his lover explode.

“Hyung!”Called Yoochun again make Hankyung turn his head again, “Save me please…”Plead Yoochun and Hankyung just smile and give one thumb up.

“Jae, you will pay for the most tensing time in my life!”Hissed Yoochun when the two was gone.

*here is chapter 10…

I’m sorry if it was a boring story; I try my best to make it better in another chapter, so please keep support me…

I need your opinion about should I make this a long story with tell about Yoosu and other couple too, or just go on with Yunjae?

Please give me your opinion…

And again I have to say this, one comment is worth for me!^_^

Anyway, thanks to those who read my story…