If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 11

Yunho slip his phone to his pocket again after Jaejoong hung the phone out so suddenly. He reach for his coffee and take a sip while look outside the window. He pissed off enough with the late Jae, and now Jaejoong make him more pissed with his phone asked for wait any longer and closed the phone without warning. Most of all that make Yunho mad and wonder in the same time was Jaejoong who curse a second before hung the phone. Is he cursed him?

“Yah, how long I have to wait for your little lover huh?”A dolphin voice snapped Yunho from his though and look at the cute man in front of him, “I have a date today, and I don’t want to be late! He will kill me if I late!”

“Junsu-ah, you don’t have to use your high disturbing dolphin voice! My ears hurt, you know?”

“Yah! You better pulled back your words or else I won’t help you anymore!”

Yunho sighed. He loses! He needs Junsu now, so it’s better if he don’t make this dolphin guy mad. Actually, he forced Junsu to come here and help him. So, be nice for a while won’t hurt, right?

“Araseo! The nice Kim Junsu, can you wait for a moment longer? He said he is in his way.”Yunho plead with his cutest voice and puppy eyes.

Junsu look at him flatly, “You know, you look like a dumb person in that face! So stop being cute, you can’t defeat me!”Hissed Junsu.

Yunho pouted.

‘Hold on Yunho-ah! Hold on!’Tell Yunho to himself.

“Ne hyung!”Called Junsu eyeing his best friend who sip the last gulp of his coffee now, “Why you want to do it to your lover? I mean, didn’t you still love him do you?”

“He hurt me, so I have to hurt him.”Yunho replied lightly as if he said a common thing. For God sake, he’ll hurt his lover who loved him whole-heartedly and hurt him for some reason.

“Yah, hyung! How can you be so bad?!”

“Junsu-ah, you’ll never know how it feels. He hurt me easily then come back as if nothing happen, and when I decide to forgive him and give him another change he acted like he didn’t know me before. It doesn’t make sense to me and very heartbreaking!”

“But hyung, do you ever asked him why he did that to you?”Asked Junsu again somehow he want to depend his hyung lover that he never met before.

“I did! I asked him but he never tell me and I don’t think he would.”

Junsu nod his head repeatedly then stood up from his seat. Yunho follow him with his eyes. “Where are you going?”

“Bathroom, and if I didn’t find your little lover when I’m back, I’ll leave!”

Yunho frowned dislike Junsu threatened. Yunho then pray that Jae will come soon silently, he don’t want his plan ruined just by the late Jaejoong. Lucky enough for Yunho, Jae arrived in front of him. Yunho look at his watch after eyed Jae that still bow hold on his knee while panting for air. Yunho surprise enough because normally it takes one hour to reach here from his place but Jae just take about 25 minutes, but it not failed make Yunho grinned. (I don’t know if it possible to short time from one hour to 25 minutes by car, I just make it as fast as possible… hehe)

 “I’m… sorry… I try my…best…”Said Jae between his panting and now he faces Yunho who try his best not to smile. “I’m really sorry for being so late…”

Yunho know Jae concern in his words, he can see it in his eyes. A minute later after Jae take a seat in front of him, Yunho feel something wrong. Jae look so pale, ok Jae own a milky white skin that somehow look pale, but this time it’s not just pale in that way, it really pale so Yunho can say that Jae is not okay. Yunho worry know, but he didn’t show it. He stays in his arrogance.

Jaejoong look at the table, there is a glass of juice in front of him, and Jae know that it’s not Yunho’s, because Yunho have his coffee beside it lie in front of him, across to Yunho seat. Jae aware that Yunho with someone here.

“Did you meet your friend here by any change?”Asked Jae snapped Yunho out from his thought and worry about Jae’s condition.

“Oh, it…”

“Yunho, I have…”

“Ah, baby! Come here!”Yunho start his acting now, he glad Junsu come in the right time.

Meanwhile Jae feel like dying when Yunho called the cute guy who just comeback from bathroom with ‘baby’. Jae knows that if he take out his heart, it will bleeding and shattered into a piece now. His face that so pale before become more pale now.

Junsu look at the beautiful man that sat in his seat before and understand that the acting was began now. He who in the beginning want to shouted at Yunho because he just scolded by his boyfriend because he not arrived in their date place, forced himself to follow Yunho scenario for a while.

“I’m sorry, honey. Did I take a long time in the bathroom?”Asked Junsu come and sat on Yunho’s lap. Still eyed Jaejoong whose head hung low now and for Yunho and Junsu didn’t know try hard to holding back his tears.

“Oh, it’s ok baby.”Yunho kiss Junsu palm softly.

Oh, how Junsu and Yunho wantto throwing up now. How can they act as a couple when they are not?

“And who is he? Your friend?”

“Oh, yeah! I’m sorry I forget to introduce him to you. Baby, this is Jaejoong my old friend and Jaejoong…”

Jaejoong lift his head with a smile that he put with so much effort. He doesn’t want to show Yunho his sadness and also his tears. He has to hold it for a bit more.

“…this is my baby, Junsu.”

Great! The word that Jaejoong didn’t want to hear, know said by Yunho clearly. Yunho has had someone else already in his life, and why wouldn’t he? Yunho won’t wait for Jae forever, right? He has to move on, and he did! Jae still busy withhis thought.

“Jaejoong-hyung, are you ok? You look so pale…”Concern Junsu look at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smile at him immediately, “Yeah, I’m ok. Sorry, I’m Kim Jaejoong. Yunho’s… old friend…”Jaejoong still put his smile widely on his face although his heart wants to cry so badly.

“Kim Junsu imnida, Yunho’s boyfriend.”

“Nice to meet you,”Jae nod his head lightly. He feel dizzy now, and he know that he should leave now before collapse here, in front of Yunho.

“Nice to meet you too, hyung. Are you sure you fine, hyung? You look so pale…”

“Yeah, I’m fine, Junsu. Thanks. I just tired.”

“Yeah sure he is fine, baby. He always fine.”Said Yunho sarcastically.

Junsu nod in understand then. “Honey, I don’t think I can stay longer. I have something to do, you don’t mind if I go now?”Asked Junsu search for an excuse to go to his REAL lover whom he sure is angry now.

“Oh baby… please stay a bit longer… I still miss you so much…”Whine Yunho while pouted, ehm.. try to pouted cutely exactly.

Junsu pinch Yunho belly as hard as he could make Yunho grinned in pain and want to scream but of course he hold it, don’t want his plans messed up just because one pinch from this jerk Junsu.

“I’m sorry honey, but I have to go. We can meet tonight, I’ll wait for you in my apartment, ne?!”

WOW! Yunho didn’t know Junsu will say those things. Yunho look at Jae who tries to avoid them with look outside window now, but his face is as red as tomato and still pale.

“Ok then let me dragged you there.”

“No need. I can go by myself; beside you have to accompany Jae-hyung here, right? Jae-hyung, you don’t mind I call you that, do you?”

Jaejoong smile then nod his head. “Of course not, I’ll be glad.”

“Thanks. See you later then.”Junsu stood and give Yunho quick peck on his cheek before leave, “See you honey.”

“Bye…”Yunho waved to Junsu while Jae just stares and smile.

‘Jung Yunho, you better pay for this or else I’ll never help you again!’Though Junsu try to wipe his lips with his palm. ‘How can Yunho-hyung hurt someone as beautiful and fragile as Jae-hyung? Even I can tell he is fragile just by firs look. Hhhh*sigh*… Yunho-hyung babo! Chunnie, I want to kiss you! Yunho-hyung tasted so bad…uweekkk…’Junsu keep mumbled as long as his way back to Seoul.

Yunho eyed Jaejoong closely as if he wants to look every detail of his expression after watch his acting and Yunho satisfied enough because Jaejoong looked shocked and sad.

“So Jae, what things that you want to fix?”Asked Yunho break the silence, Jaejoong lift his head and look at Yunho.

“Fix?”Jaejoong stare blankly and whisper but Yunho still could hear it.

“Yeah, you say you want to fix something between us. I have fixed my problem, I have new lover even I introduce him to you.”

‘What should I say to you now, Yunho? I came here to explain everything to you even I was ready to tell you about my disease and my reason leave you before, hope that you understand, forgive me, then love me again. Accompany me till the end of my life, but if you are happy with your new lover, what could I do? I don’t want to ruin your life again’ Voice Jae in his heart.

“I…”Jae really didn’t know what to say, “I… congratulation!”Finally Jaejoong manage to say this word.

“Huh?”Yunho blink not understand, not expecting it exactly. “What did you say?”

“Congratulation for your new relationship with Junsu. I’m glad you has move on… chukae…”

Yunho pissed off now. He really didn’t expect this would be Jaejoong’s reaction. He has expected that Jae would mad and cursed him, stomped his feet to the ground, cry, shouted, everything but not this calm ‘congratulation’ word. Yunho swallowed his madness dry and hard.

“Oh yeah, thank you and you should move on too… Jaejoong-ah…”Yunho replied.

“I will…”Jae replied after a minute silent.

Jae really need to go now, he can’t hold his dizziness any longer. He could collapse here in any second. So that Jaejoong stand from his seat and look at Yunho. Jaejoong don’t want to leave now. He afraid that it’s the last time he could see his yunnie. What if tomorrow he o longer in this world?

“I’ll leave then. Wish you happy… Yunnie-ah…”

Yunho don’t understand why he feels strange when Jae said those words. Not just as he wish him happy but it sounds as if he will no longer with him or will meet him again and it make Yunho paranoid now.

“Thanks, wish you happy too, Jae.”Yunho still hold on his arrogance as always didn’t want to lose.

“Goodbye, Yunho-ah…”

Jae smile for last time and rush leave Yunho behind to his car and put his head on his hand on the wheel. He tries to restrain his headache. He can’t drive in this condition or else he crashes another car and involved in an accident, but he also can’t call his hyung to pick him up. Oh, God know his hyung is ing angry now.

As could as possible Jae drove his car from there, at least to the place where Yunho can see him. Fifteen minute later, Jae park his car at the side of road and back to restrain his headache that even worse now.

The memory of him and Yunho, he and Heechul, then Hankyung and all of old memory flashing like movie in his mind as he closed his eyes. He feels so much feeling now, sad, disappointed, angry, guilty, but there also happy. Those feeling mix in his heart. He sad because he know his time not long, he will die soon. Disappointed to himself because he hurt Yunho with break up with him, angry because Yunho found a new love although he have no right to be mad, guilty because he has burdened his hyung and Hankyung, and happy because finally he won’t feel those feeling anymore.

Slowly, Jae couldn’t hear the sound behind him. The sound of vehicle and traffic that sounds so loudly before become lower and lower as if all of those activity become far and far away from him. His closed eyes slowly feel heavy and it makes difficult for him to open it.

‘God, is it my time to come to you? If it is, please make hyung happy with Hankyung hyung, make Yunnie happy with Junsu, and make Yoochun happy with his lover if he has found one, don’t make him playboy anymore. I’m happy if they all happy. Appa and Umma, thank you. I love you.’

Then everything dark for Jaejoong…

WITH HEECHUL AND HANKYUNG…

Hankyung POV

I glance at my sleeping Cinderella beside me. He looks tired after all day look for Jae but still not found him, Jae didn’t bring his phone with him and it make difficult for us to search for him. It’s my lucky he want to obeyed me and take a rest a while I looking for Jae. But I don’t know where to find him. Yoochun himself whose car was brought by Jaejoong even didn’t know where he went, and I guess he not back yet because Yoochun didn’t call me yet.

I smile when Heechul snuggle into his seat and pouting his lips, it make him cuter and I want to kiss him so badly but I have to hold back because it’s not the right time. I still have to search for Jae, but now I think I have to go home and take a quick shower before go again.

Jae, I hope you alright…

Then, with that hope I drive my car to my home to take a shower and have dinner maybe, I haven’t have meal since this noon. I know it’s not the right time to take a shower or have meal, but I need energy, right? Beside, Chullie also didn’t eat anything since last night, I worry he will get sick.

When I reach home, I go out from car turned to Chullie’s seat and bring him bridal style to my home, thanks god Heechul didn’t wake up, maybe too tired, if he wake up he will start to yelling and cursing because I dare to go home while Jae still at somewhere outside.

I lied Heechul down in my bed as I enter my room, Heechul frowned his eyebrow signed that he was disturbed a little. I grin in worry he would wake up, but my lucky again he back to sleep. I walk toward closet grab a t-shirt and pant then to bathroom and take a quick shower.

I don’t know where to stop; btw this is chapter 11…