If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 15

Heechul and Hankyung tired till death now. Until it passed midnight, they didn’t find Jae yet. They drive by turn repeatedly, anticipate the sleepy eyes that they afraid can cause an accident. Now, it is Hankyung’s turn to drive. Heechul is sleep in passenger seat covered by Hankyung’s coat.

Hankyung yawned when Heechul’s mobile ringing. Hankyung take it out from Heechul’s pocket before it wakes his lover up. He looks into the caller ID and it show Yoochun’s name. hankyung press the answer button while focus on the road again.

“Yoboseo, Yoochun-ah. What is it? Did you find Jae?”Ask Hankyung and silent for a moment hear Yoochun’s answer, “Oh, good. We in my way there… please take care of Jae… nde arraseo…”

Hankyung put the mobile in his pocket then look at Heechul. Reach his hands; he shook Heechul’s body slowly. Heechul open his eyes with pouted in his lips and rubbed his eyes softly then look at Hakyung who smile at him then into the road again.

“Sorry honey, I have to wake you up but Yoochun called and he said that Jae in his apartment now.”

Heechul shoot his eyes opened fully awake now.

“Really? Hurry Hannie~, we have to go there quickly. Oh, I’ll call ambulance.”Said Heechul searching for his mobile, Hankyung chuckled.

“No need, baby. We will bring Jae to hospital later if his condition is bad, but I think Jae is alright now, at least it was Yoochun said. He is sleeping now.”

“But Hannie~…”Heechul start still looking for his mobile but Hankyung cut him.

“Chullie~… please…”Plead Hankyung.

Heechul pouted but nodded his head and try to relax in his seat, impatient to get there soon. After thirty minutes, they arrived there and Heechul headed to Yoochun’s room directly. Heechul knocked the door loudly make Hankyung have to stop him.

“Not to loud, baby. You will wake the neighbor.”Said Hankyung make Heechul pout.

Junsu who heard the door knocked, wake from his sleep and look at his lover whom sleeps like a baby without feel disturbed by the loud knock on the door. Lay aside yoochun’s hand from his waist, Junsu got up from bed and head out to open the door.

When he opened the door, he finds two guys in front of the door. The taller guy hug the beautiful one, then the beautiful one asks him directly.

“Where is Jae?”

“Oh-uhm, in the guest room…”Junsu replied understand that he is Jae’s hyung.

Heechul immediately get in without permission leave the confused Junsu and the embarrassed Hankyung behind. Junsu still look at Heechul’s direction when Hankyung step in and apologize to him.

“I’m sorry for Heechul’s attitude. He just too happy finally found his beloved brother.”

“Ah, it’s alright.”Junsu replied didn’t miss the blush in Hankyung’s cheek then he realized that he just wear Yoochun’s shirt. “Ah, I’m sorry! I was…”

“It’s ok.”Said Hankyung, “I’ll go to Jae’s room, sorry for interrupt your sleep.”

“Ah,,, i… it’s ok…”

Hankyung then go to his lover after bow to Junsu. Junsu cursed himself being not aware with what he was wearing. He back to Yoochun’s bed room again after closed and locked the door. Junsu pouted and hit Yoochun’s back weakly because his lover not interrupted at all.

Hankyung approach Heechul whom sat beside the bed hold in Jae’s hand that still sleeps calmly. His chest heaved in rhythm with his breath. His face still look pale although didn’t as pale as before. Hankyung put his arm around Heechul’s shoulder and kiss his cheek.

“He looked tired.”Whisper Heechul afraid will wake Jae up, “I wonder where did he go after ran away from hospital.”

“We will know soon, just wait until he wake up.”Hankyung replied, “Now let him rest first and so do you. You have to rest, baby. You looked more tired than Jae.”

“I’m ok Hannie~. I want to accompany Jae until he wakes up. If you want to sleep, just sleep. You also tired, didn’t you?”

“Then, sleep beside him. I’ll sleep in the couch. Ok? You have to keep health.”

Heechul finally nodded and go up on the bed carefully not to wake Jae. Heechul hugs Jae and look at Hankyung who covered his body with blanket that Jae was wearing, He lean on to peck his lips.

“Night, baby… Sleep thigh.”

“Night…”

“Call me if something happened.”Heechul nodded then watch his lover who head out from the room to sleep on the couch, but he call Hankyung before he even open the door.

“Hannie~…”

Hankyung turn his head to look at Heechul.

“Just sleep beside me, it’s a large bed anyway.”Said Heechul, he didn’t have heart to let Hankyung sleep on the couch.

Understand that his lover worried, Hankyung smile and said, “It’s ok, baby. I’ll just sleep…”

“No, I want you to hug me. Please…”Plead Heechul with puppy eyes.

Hankyung sigh then back to Heechul and lied beside him. He hugs Heechul whom laid his head in Hankyung’s chest, listen to his heart beat. A minute later, the tired couple drifts to the thigh sleep.

*************

Ahra open the door and headed for her room when she heard the loud bang from Yunho’s room. She wonders what her spoiled brother doing in his room? Drag her tired body and sleepy eyes, because she just arrived in Seoul from the State, to Yunho’s room. She knocked the door and waits for a minute but Yunho never open the door or even answer her.

Knocked the door again, she get shouted from Yunho.

“GO!”

“Yah! Jung Yunho! What are you doing inside there?!”She shouted, “Open the door already!”

She surprised when she heard another bang followed by something like glass broke sound and she know that whatever it is hit the door, because it sounds clearly and close. Getting impatient and worried about his little brother, Ahra took spare key for Yunho’s room ad unlocked the door. Ahra always have spare key for each room in her house.

Get in to the room, Ahra’s eyes widened saw the condition of the room. It is look like there was a storm there. It’s a HUGE messy. Sweep around the room, her eye landed in one figure that bends down on the floor beside the bed, her anger but worried at the same time rise.

“I SAID GO!”Yunho shouted again.

“Yah Jung Yunho, What is it? What are you doing to your room?!”Ahra yelled as she approaches Yunho.

When she saw Yunho in close distance, her eyes getting wide look at Yunho’s smeared with blood hands. She quickly bends down and took Yunho’s hands into her hands.

“OMO, what’s happened Yunho-ah? Why did your hands bleeding?”Asked her covered Yunho’s hand with tissue that she took from her bag, “Are you hit the glasses?”

Yunho slap Ahra’s hand from his hand and shouted again.

“GO! LEAVE ME ALONE?!”

“Yu, Yunho-ah… your hand is bleeding. We must take care of it…”Said Ahra worriedly, all of her anger before disappear after saw his brother’s condition.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“But…”

Yunho stood up, grab Ahra wrist and dragged him out off his room. After make sure Ahra is outside his room, he slammed his door closed before take the spare key then locked it again. Yunho throw the spare key till it hit the night stand lamp, the one thing that left untouched yet.

He punched the door again and again until his hands felt numb and bleeding more. Ahra who heard the bang sound and punched at the door, worried till death now. She wondered what’s happened to his little brother that makes him as mess as now. She takes out her mobile from his bag and called Hankyung.

Meanwhile Hankyung, who just finished his bath still in Yoochun’s apartment, pick his mobile up after smile at Heechul who feed Jae breakfast right now.

 “Yoboseo, noona-ah… what it is?”Greet Hankyung as he dry hios hair with towel. A second later his move stopped and his face is shocked, “BWO?! Ok, I’ll be there as soon as I can… just stay calm, ok?!”

Hankyung hung up and look at his lover whom looks at him back with shock face as well. Jae has a bad feeling about the phone call Hankyung just accepted.

“What happened Hannie~? Did something wrong with Ahra noona?”

“Chullie~ I have to go, something happened with that spoiled brat. He makes noona crazy…”

‘Yunho…’Said Jae in his heart that beat faster now.

Heechul take glance to Jae then to his lover again, “What happened?”

“I don’t know, I think he just make some idiotic act… yeah, something like that...”Hankyung shrugged his shoulder. “I’m off… I’ll call you later. Jae, take care!”

Jae just nodded as his mind still run into Yunho. He is afraid that something bad happened to Yunho. He is afraid that Yunho did something that nobody wants. Heechul who ssaw the worried in his brother’s face, caress Jae’s palm. Jae snapped from his thought and look at his hyung with smile.

“What is it hyung?”

“Jae, I want to ask you something and promise me you will answer it honestly.”Said Heechul serious as he caress Jae’s palm.

Although he confuses but Jae nodded his head, “I promise…”

“Do you know with Hankyung’s brother, sweetie?”Asked Heechul softly make Jae shocked.