If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 21

Yunho POV

I arrived in Changmin’s house one hour later after bought a lot of food for my food monster. In the 24/7 shop before, people look at me while giggling. Who won’t? I wear a high school uniform, although I still look like a high school student, but most of them know me as the son of the Jung family AND not a high school student anymore.

I cursed myself and my stupid uniform in all my way to Changmin’s house. When I found Changmin in his living room, playing game, I can’t hold back my anger anymore. For God know, even Changmin laughed at me when he saw me in that uniform.

“Hahaahaaa… what’s with that uniform hyung? Are you wanted to back to school?”Ask Changmin try to control his laughter.

“YAH! SHIM CHANGMIN! IF YOU DIDN’T STOP YOUR STUPID LAUGHTER, I WILL TAKE YOUR FOOD AWAY!”I shouted angry as slamed my body to the couch.

 Changmin immediately stop laughed and hug his beloved food, far from my reach. Changmin pouted and look at at me that I know look so frustrating.

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

“Nothing!”I replied, “Did you have your medicine?”

“Uhm!”Changmin nodded, “I just have it before you come.”

I nodded and sat beside Changmin, took the stick game and play. But a minute later I throw away that poor thing and lean on the couch.

“Yah hyung! Don’t destroy my stuff!”

I didn’t answer, I think about Jae. I wonder if Jae still waiting for me. It has been five hours already and it’s getting dark outside, if you not mention the drazzle become little rain.

‘It’s impossible he still wait, right?’

 Yoochun and Junsu arrived one hour later, shoaking. Junsu keep grumble when he sit down on the couch followed by Yoochun who pouted. Oh, I know he is in a big trouble now.

“Why are you two shoaking?”Ask me look at angry Junsu and pouted Yoochun.

“ASK THAT STUPID MOUSE!”Yell Junsu as he pointing at Yoochun whom sigh and lower his head.

“Yah hyung! Don’t sit in my couch with your shoaking body!”Changmin said to Junsu and get death glare from him.

“YOU WANT ME TO STRIP IN FRONT OF YOU?!”

“It’s not what I mean. At least use towel to dry your clothes.”

Junsu grumbled again as he headed to clothes room to took towel. I look at poor Yoochun who look frustration.

“Why are you two shoaking?”Ask me again.

“I pick up Su with motorcycle and he refused but I insisted. I don’t know if the rain will get hard.”Yoochun replied and sigh.

“The rain is getting hard?”Ask me concern.

Ok, I worried about Jae now. It’s not that I think that he still wait for me, but trust me, he crazy enough for do that.

Yoochun nod then lift his head look at me.

“Hyung, I know you are crazy but I don’t think that you crazy enough to wear that uniform.”Said Yoochun, hold back his laughter.

“YAH STOP IT! CHANGMIN BORROW ME YOUR CLOTHES!”I shouted at them.

“No way, hyung! My clothes won’t fit in you.”

! I can’t do anything. Just let those stupid dongsaeng laughed at me.

I look outside the window. The rain does getting hard now.

“Trust me! Don’t go out from house now. The cold is ‘amazing’”Said Yoochun as he stands up and headed fro clothes room.

“Su baby, give me towel. I’m shivering now!”Shout Yoochun.

I keep looking at him as my mind is at Jae. What if he still waiting there, in the rain and cold?

‘What the hell Jung Yunho?! Why are you worried at him? He is a big boy now! And he nothing for you!’ I shouted myself.

I turned my body look at the screen and grab the stick game again.

“Let’s play.”I ask Changmin.

He took another stick game and we start playing.

End of Yunho pov

Jae POV

I still sit here. The rain is getting hard now and soaking my body but I can stop. I can give up here. I know Yunho will come. My head is not so friendly to me. It keeps hurt and don’t want hear my command to stop the pain.

I have drunk my medicine before and I can’t drink it again. It’s soaked now.

  My whole body is shivering because unbearable coldness. It’s really cold. I feel my finger and almost my entire body froze. I hug myself tightly hope that it will help me to keep warm. But it’s useless! I’m cold!

My tears flowing from my eyes without I notice it. A low sob also come from my mouth. I don’t want to cry but my eyes betrayed me. The low sobs become harder now till I hiccup because of crying.

‘Yunnie~ are you really won’t come? Do you really hate me? So you want me to give up?’

I am really crying harder now. I lift my knee and hug it while buried my face in it. I keep crying as I think about Yunnie~. I think about hyung whom thought me is in the hospital have my therapy right now, but in fact I am here. I lied to hyung.

After crying for about five minutes. I lift my head and wipe away my tears. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

‘I can’t give up now. I have sacrificed a lot to be here. I have to keep strong until Yunie come. I can do it! Kim Jaejoong, fighting!’ I encourage myself then smile.

‘I believe in you Yunho… you will come…”

End of Jae POV

IN CHANGMIN’S HOUSE…

The four of them sat in living room together now. Yunho and Yoochun sat in the sofa watching Junsu and the-called-sick Changmin palying games. Yunho look worried and keep spacing out since they sat there.

Yoochun took glance at his friend and feel something not right.

“Hyung-ah, why are you looked worry?”Ask Yoochun stare at Yunho.

“Hum?!”Yunho responed absentmindly.

“That’s right hyung. You keep spacing out. What’s wrong hyung?”Junsu added.

“And that stupid uniform, you won’t just wear it if no strong reason. You ALWAYS care about your appearance.”Changmin don’t want to lose.

“I…”Yunho begin and sigh, ‘There is no point hide it anymore’Thought Yunho.

“Actually I have to meet Jae today.”

“BWO?!”Ask the three in unison.

“Jae asked me to meet him today at school’s back park and in school uniform. I don’t know what the hell he is thinking ask me to meet him in this uniform…”

“AND WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!”Shout YooSuMin in unison again.

“I don’t want to meet him!”Yell Yunho back.

“Hyung…”Called Junsu. “I’ve told Jae hyung about our acting.”

“YOU WHAT?!”Ask Yunho yelling.

“I can’t lie to him anymore, hyung. I’m sorry, but he doesn’t deserve that.”

“WHO SAY?! HE HURT ME! That’s the reason why! He hurt me!”

“DAMN HYUNG! YOU DIDN’T EVEN NOW WHY HE LEAVE YOU!”

“That’s because he never told me!”

“Why didn’t you searched for the answer by yourself?!”

“Junsu-ah…”

“What time you two promised to meet?”Ask Yoochun cut them off.

“I DON’T PROMISE HIM!”

“JUST ANSWER, WILL YOU?!”

“I think it’s around 1 p.m, I called ‘Umma’ to come but he said that he have something to do.”Changmin answer for Yunho.

“O !!”Curse Yoochun.

“JUNG YUNHO! WHY ARE YOU STANDING HERE?! HURRY UP MEET HIM!”

“Don’t want.”Yunho replied, “I am sure he didn’t wait me anymore.”

“Yunho hyung! I may just know him in short time, but I think I know him more than you.”Junsu said, tears threaten to drop from his eyes now, “BUT I KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT HE WON’T GIVE UP THAT EASILY.”

“Then just let him wait.”

BUKK!

Junsu pounch Yunho in his face make the other trhee shocked.

“HE CAN DIE IF KEEP WAITING IN THIS RAIN!”

“What’s wrong with you Junsu? He just will get cold or fever in worse.”

“DAMN IT JUNG YUNHO! HE HAS BRAIN CANCER!”Junsu can’t control himself. He burst out all of his anger because Yunho’s stupidity.

Yuhno even Changmin looked shocked with what that Junsu just said. Yoochun hug Junsu and pat his back, calm him down.

“He… what?”Ask Yunho with trembling lips.

“Jae hyung have brain cancer?”Ask Changmin also prefer to himself.

“He leaves you because he has brain cancer and he didn’t want you know it and sad because of him. Beside that, he sacrifices his love for his hyung. His hyung date your hyung, Jung Yunho!”Explain Yoochun because Junsu keep crying.

Yunho shocked more to hear that. He remembers to Heechul’s dongsaeng that always sick and his hyung who seem protective to him. Why did he so blind and stupid? Why he never ask his hyung about Heechul’s brother in detail? Why he never try to found out Jae’s reason?

When Yunho look at Yoochun, he is in phone with someone.

“Bu, but… he didn’t wait me anymore, right? He is in his house, keep warm, right?”Ask Yunho as Yoochun finished his call.

“It’s bad. Jae didn’t come to hospital to do chemotherapy. It’s mean he still there, waiting for you.”

“Hyung…”Changmin say with teary eyes.

Yunho run immediately to his car and drove to school.

‘Why you never told me, Jae? Why you keep your suffer alone? Why you let me blind all this time? I’m sorry, Jae! I’m so sorry! Hold on, baby! I’ll be there!’

Yunho keep drive his car as fast as he can. His eyes teary now and one drop of tears dropped from his eyes.

“Please hold on, Jae!”Whisper Yunho.

******

i just come back from my research....

It’s really tiring but happy it’s close to an end…

Keep reading…

One commet won’t hurt… ^_^