If I Can

If I Can....

uwaaaahhhhh.....

i'm back....... *happy*

thank you for keep waiting till now.... thank you thank you....

i'm sorry for the late update but here i update the rest of the story...

hope it'll heal your disappointment towards me... hehee

 

Two or three more chapters are the end… *Sigh*

 

I had been writing another story right now, and I’ll post it when this one finished…

Will anyone anticipate and read it? *worried* Hehe

Anyway, this is chapter 20…

Enjoy it …

*******

 

 

 

Part 20

Today the weather is not too good. Since morning it was cloudly and sun didn’t want face world. Jae sat in his bed look outside the window when Heechul come to his room and sit beside him.

“Jae, your chemotherapy schedule has cancelled till 3 p.m, Leeteuk said he has something to do. Are you ok with that?”

‘Oh no! I have to meet Yunho at 1 p.m. I thought it’s in usual schedule that’s why I promise Yunho to meet after noon. Ottohke?’

“Araseo…”

“Good. But you have to go there by yourself because I and Hankyung have to go to Japan, my professor want to meet me. Are you ok with that? But I promise I will back when you finished your therapy to pick you up…”

‘It’s better, hyung. I won’t need to sneak out from hospital later.’Thought Jae, smile secretly.

“I can go by myself. Don’t worry. Just go and finished your study. You have been cancelled it a year hyung…”

“Nah… nah… you dare to scold your hyung, huh?”

Jae chuckled, “Just kidding, hyung…”

Jaejoong POV

After that, time seems flying quickly. I stood in front of my full body mirror, check out my appearance. I wear my high school uniform as I told Yunho to wear it. There’s no another reason why I want to meet Yunho in school park and in school uniform than I want to reminisce about our high school moment.

High school was first time we met, first time we felt crush at each other, first time we confessed our feeling, first time we shared aour first kiss in school roof top. First time we said I Love You each other.

I want to remind Yunho again about those days. I want Yunho never forget it even if I’m no longer in this world. I want he always remember that.

My phone ring when I am about to go out from my room. O, it’s Changmin.

“Baby… I miss you…”I said when I pick it up.

“I miss you too, Umma… I miss your food!”

“Yah Yah! So, it’s all about my FOOD not ME?”

“Ah hyung! You know that I miss you more than my beloved food, that’s why I call you. I want you to come to my house. I’m sick now, you know?”

“You sick? Why didn’t you call me earlier?”

“I can’t reach your phone yesterday.”

Ah, right! Yesterday I don’t bring my mobile.

“O, ok. I’ll there but not now baby. I have something to do. I promise I’ll there immediately when I finished. Ok?”

“Hum… araseo…”

I know Changmin pouted there. After chat a bit more, I hung up.

I headed out from my house and took a cab. I don’t want to drive because I don’t think I can drive. My headache didn’t gone yet. I took my medicine with me in my jacket pocket, afraid if my headache getting worse and I can lessen it.

I’m so exited about this, eventhough I don’t know Yunho will come or not, but my heart tell me that he will come. I look aoutside with smile in my lips.

‘Yunnie-ah, I’ll wait for you ‘till you come…’

End of Jae POV

Yunho back and forth in his bedroom while look at his mobile once in second hope that Jae will sent message to him and insisted him to come. It’s 3 p.m already but Jae didn’t call or sent him SMS ‘till now.

“See?! He is playing with me! He didn’t even bother to call me and forced me to come!”Yunho grumbled to himself. “Why would I believe him and come?! And why the hell I change into this stupid uniform?! DAMN!”

Then his mobile ring, with anticipate and exited Yunho pick it up without look at the caller ID.

“Yoboseo…”

“Hyung…”

“Changmin?!”Ask Yunho in confusion.

“Nde hyung, it’s me. Can you…”

“DAMN IT CHANGMIN?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALL IN THIS SUCH TIME?!”Shout Yunho before Changmin could finish his word.

“Whoa… whoa… easy hyung…”Said Changmin, “I’m sick now, didn’t you want to give me a visit?”

“SICK?!”Yelled Yunho again make Changmin give a distance between his phone and ear.

“Hyung…”Whine Changmin, “I can deaf if you keep yelling at me like that.”

“Where are you now? Do you want me to bring you medicine? What did you feel? What is hurt? Tell me!”Yunho bombarded Changmin with question.

Even though Yunho always jealous to Changmin because Jae always defend Changmin when he bullied him, even Jae sonsider Changmin as his baby, but Yunho consider Changmin as his real dongsaeng, that’s why he always over worried if something happen to him. Changmin himself act spoiled to his hyungs.

“Hyuuungg…”Whine Changmin more didn’t have change to answer. “Just bring me food, and I mean A LOT OF food!”

“Tell me first what your sick are, so that I wouldn’t buy food that can harm you.”

“I just cold and a bit fever. Don’t worry.”

“Ok, I’ll be there in any minute. Who are being with you?”

Changmin live alone because his parents is in abroad.

“No one but Junsu and Yoochun hyung will be here as well. Just hurry, I’m hungry.”

“You little brat! Just think about food huh?!”

Yunho hung up after Changmin whine again. Yunho even didn’t bother to change into his usual clothes, he just go with that uniform and go to the market to bought Changmin food. He is too worried about Changmin to realize that.

Meanwhile Jae still sat down in the bench and wait for Yunho. He drew his jacket closer to him because the wheather is getting cold even drizzle start to fall.

‘I’ll wait for you Yunnie-ah… I believe you’ll come…’thought Jae didn’t move even an inch from his seat…

*******

If you confused why Jae didn’t know Junsu before while he know Changmin, it’s because Junsu used to in U.S, (it’s where he met Yoochun and fall in love), and just come back to Korea after Jae and Yunho broke up. So they never meet before. If you ask why Yoochun never introduced Junsu before, he just didn’t have time, he busy with his dolphin *u know what I mean* hehe… beside Heechul always over protective to Jae so that Jae can’t easily out from his house.

Hope it explains everything, but if u still doesn’t get it just ask me. Ne? ^_^

For you who still beig SR, one comment won’t hurt, I promise… ^_^