If I Can....

If I Can....

sorry for late update...

here is another chapter...

enjoy it...

 

Part 3

“Come with me.”

“Where?”

“U.S...”

Jaejoong widen his eyes and look deep into Hankyung’s eyes.

“What for?”Asked Jae, throw his smile to Hankyung.

“You know Jae, there you can...”

“Hyung… we’ve talked about it already, haven’t we?”Jae cut off Hankyung words.

“But Jae…”

“Hyung! Jebal…”Jae begged with his puppy eyes.

“Arasseo! Don’t use that eye to beg me.”

Jaejoong chuckled knowing that he won. Then the food has served, they eat their food happily or it’s more Hankyung who torture Jae to eat a lot and feed Jae sonetimes.

“Ah, hyung! I’m full! I can’t eat anymore!”Jae hold his almost explode belly. He really can’t eat anymore food, even one gulp of water.

“Haha… It’s that should happen when you eat. You have to feel full.”

“Yah! I could die if I keep eat like this. Omo… my stomach about to explode.”

Hankyung giggled at Jaejoong act.

“Jae-ah… how is Heechul doing?”

Jae fix his position and faced Hankyung, “Finally you ask about hyung.”Said Jae, “He becomes grumpier and you know by all your heart what hyung looks like if he shows his grumpiness. It’s horrible, you know?”

“Then, I shouldn’t see him if so.”

“Yah! You are so mean!”

“Hahaha… I think Heechul bequeath his grumpiness to you.”Tease Hankyung make Jae pouted again.

Nando mo nando mo… okuru yo… kimi ga sagae….

“Yobosseo?”Greet Jae when he picks up the call. “Oh, hyung-ah… me? I’m with…”Jae stop when he saw Hankyung wave his hand in front of his face. “I’m with my friend now. Waeyo? Ah, araseo! Nde… I hung up now.”

Hankyung sigh in relief when he knows Jae just hung up the phone call.

“Mwoeyah?! Why did you eluded from him? Are you as looser as that?”Ask Jaejoong a little bit dejected.

“Yah! You are so mean!”

“So why?”

“I want to surprise him, didn’t you understand?!”Hankyung shouted but earn smile from Jaejoong.

“Cheongmal? Don’t ever dare to lie to me!”

“Who is the one that dare to lie to my cute dongsaeng, huh?”

Jaejoong smile when he heard Hankyung spoke.

WITH YUNHO…

“Aishhh… what the hell is he doing?! He said he will call me!”Yunho grumble as he looking at her cell phone’s screen and no even one message from Jaejoong. “Is he lie to me?! See if he even dare to!”

Yunho slam his cell phone onto the table again. A second later he grabs it again and call Hankyung. Yunho wait impatiently for Hankyung to pick up his call.

“Yo…”

“Yah hyung! Why didn’t you come back yet?!”Shout Yunho shut Hankyung up.

“Ah, Yunnie-ah… Mian… I’m in my way now. You need something?”

“NO! Just come back here quickly!”

“Yah! Neo… aishhh… what’s wrong with that little brat?”Hankyung look at his cell phone confusingly when Yunho hung up suddenly before Hankyung have a chance to shout at him.

Hankyung just come back from drive Jaejoong home. He rush go from there before he can meet Heechul. Hankyung didn’t want if his surprise plan failed after what he prepared before.  Ten minute later, Hankyung arrive in his huge company and walking toward Yunho room not bothers to his or his noona’s room exactly. He can’t wait for any longer to slap his brother’s stupid head.

“Ah, finally you come… Aaakkhh!!! Ah, hyung-ah!”Yunho continue his words with scream as he get slap on his head from Hankyung.

“It’s for shouted at me earlier!”Hissed Hankyung then sat on couch.

Yunho rubbing his head and follow his hyung sat on the couch.

“Where did exactly you go, hyung? I am boring here…”

“Then why didn’t you come out and hung up with your friends?”

“Hahhhhh…”Yunho sigh, “At this time they both is busy.”

“And you only have two friends?”Ask Hankyung in disbelieve.

“Yah! I won’t be friends with random person!”Yunho shouted again and of course he earn nudge from his hyung again. “Ah, hyung!”

“I forget that my dongsaeng only can be friends with those who can endure with his bad temper.”Tease Hankyung, Yunho pouted. “Ha, even your pouting didn’t as cute as someone I know.”

Hankyung walk toward refrigerator and take a look.

“Yah! You didn’t have apple here?”

“Why should I put that kind of stuff in my refrigerator?”

“Yah! You should keep some apple too. Why your refrigerator just filled with those soft drinks? It’s not good for your health if you drink that too much!”

Yunho startled by Hankyung words. It was that Jaejoong used to say if he found Yunho drink soft drink. Yunho feel something cold hit his cheek. He wakes from his daydream. He picks the can of soft drink that just land on his lap.

“Yah Yunho-ah, do you think Ahra noona will marry with that person?”Hankyung asked Yunho about teir noona suddenly.

“Eh?! Wae? Why aks that so suddenly?”

“Asihh… just answer  me!”

“Em, molla! Maybe she will.”Answer Yunho while open his soft drink can. “As we know that noona love Kyuhyun hyung so much, nde?”

( I know I know… Ahra is Kyuhyun oppa’s noona, but I can’t think about other girls beside I didn’t really willing let Kyuhyun oppa with other girls. Stubborn? I know. Hehe *killed by ELF*)

“Nde…”

Yunho face his hyung and put on serious face, “Tell me…”

“Eh?!”

“When you will propose to that grumpy hyung?”

“Yah! Don’t say that about Heechul!”Hankyung slap Yunho head.

“Mi, mianhe…”

“Aish… it’s hard to get him you know?”

“Yeah, I can imagine have such a boyfriend like him… AAA… ARASEO,,, MIAN!”Yunho shouted after tease Heechul because Hankyung ready with his hand again.

“Heechul has…”

Geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obdago…

Geu nuga nuga…

“Yoboseo? MWO?! Ok araseo, I’ll be there by minute. Stay calm ok?!”

Yunho look at his hyung’s suddenly shock and pale face, wonder who the one who call is and what happen.

“Waeyo hyung?”

“I got to go.”

“What’s wrong hyung? Aishh…”Yunho curse when he didn’t get any answer from his run already hyung.

MEANWHILE HEECHUL…

“Aishh… Joongie-ah… holds on there. You can do it. Jebal… hold on…”Heechul whisper as he look into the room where Jae taken.

 

*********************

one comment is worth for me...