If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 23

Heechul rush to hospital followed by Hankyung. They just arrived in airport when Yoochun called them. Heechul shocked and crying when he heard about his brother’s condition. They headed to hospital immediately.

They rush to ER where Yunho and the rest are. Heechul look at Yunho and understand that Jae met Yunho till he skips his therapy. Heechul walk towards Yoochun that comforting Junsu in his embrace.

“Explain to me what happen.”Heechul didn’t ask but demand.

While yoochun tell Heechul about everything, Hankyung approach Yunho whom look down on the floor with folded palm in praying position. Hankyung know that his brother afraid and worried now. Hankyung have known everything from Heechul.

Hanyung tap Yunho’s shoulder till Yunho look at him.

“Hyung…”

“He’ll be alright. Stay calm, ok?”Hankyung encourage him.

“It’s all my fault, hyung. If I sooner, he won’t end up like this.”Yunho blame himself.

“It’s no one’s fault. Don’t blame yourself…”

When Hankyung finished his sentence, the mad Heechul approach them. Heechul grab Yunho’s collar and stood him up.

BUKK!

He punched Yunho in the face till Yunho fall on the floor. Everyone in that room shocked. Yunho touch his bleeding lips. Hankyung stop Heechul from hitting Yunho again.

“IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT, YOU BASTARD! YOU MAKE MY BROTHER SUFFER. I HATE YOU!”Shout Heechul while pointing at Yunho whom still on the floor.

“Mi, mianhe…”

Heechul free himself from Hankyung embrace and approach Yunho the hit him again. Hankyung rush to him. He knows if he didn’t stop Heechul now, Yunho will end up in ER as well.

“DON’T DARE YOU SAY THAT ING SORRY TO ME AFTER ALL YOU DID, BASTARD!”

“Heechul-ah…”Try Hankyung but Heechul won’t listen.

“LET ME GO! I WANT TO HIT THAT BASTARD!”

“KIM HEECHUL!”Hankyung yelled to his insane lover.

“WHAT?!”Heechul shout back. His eyes filled with anger.

“Control yourself will you? We are in hospital now.”Say Hankyung calmly.

“JUST BECAUSE HE IS YOUR ING BROTHER, SO YOU WANT TO DEFEND HIM?! HUH?! DAMN HANKYUNG…”

PLAKK!

Everyone shocked. Heechul smile bitterly while thouch his sting cheek. It’s the second time Hankyung slap his cheek. No one talk, everybody seems glued in their placed.

“I’ll ready to kill him if he do something harm to Jae. I won’t defend him even if he is my brother. But could you calm down for now? We don’t know how Jae’s doing yet.”Hankyung said firmly.

Heechul look down to Yunho.

“If something happened to Jae, I’ll never forgive you!”Hissed Heechul then leave the room.

Hankyung sigh and help Yunho to stand up. Yunho reach Hankyung’s hand and stood.

“Call home and order someone to bring you all dry clothes. And change your clothes, you’ll get cold if didn’t change.”Said Hankyung then leave to chase after Heechul.

“Hyung, are you ok?”Ask Changmin as he approach Yunho.

“Hum. I’m ok, Min.”Yunho replied.

*******

Hankyung look for Heechul and find him in the corridor close to Leeteuk’s room. He sighs and approaches him. He turned Heechul to face him then hug him. Heechul hug him back and crying his lung out.

“Does it hurt?”Ask Hankyung pull back and caress Heechul’s cheek, wipe his tears with his thumb.

Heechul pouted then nodded. “A little…”

“I’m sorry, baby… I hurt you again.”

“It’s ok. I won’t stop if you didn’t do that anyway…”

Hankyung smile still caress Heechul cheek softly. Heechul touch Hankyung’s hand that in his cheek. He gives it a light squeeze.

“Hannie, Jae…”

“He’ll be fine. Now, let’s back and wait for Leeteuk to finished his work and we’ll know how Jae is. Hum?”

Heechul nod and they walk back to ER’s waiting room. When they back, Leeteuk just come out from the ER room followed by two nurses. Heechul rush approach him.

“How is he? How is Jae?”Ask Heechul impatient.

Leeteuk smile and pat his shoulder. “God just save him. He’s fine now.”

All of the people who are worried before, sigh in relieve.

“He just gets hypothermia and his headache getting worse but he is out of danger now. I just wantto warn you to not put Jae in such condition again.”Say Leeteuk. (I’m sorry if I’m wrong. I don’t know much about that disease. *bow*)

“I won’t. Can I see him now?”

Leeteuk nodded and smile. “Just don’t wake him up. He needs sleep.”

After nod in understand, Heechul headed out to the room but he turn again as he feel someone followed him.

“You just stay here! Don’t you dare to come in!”Hissed Heechul to Yunho who is want to see his lover.

“Please hyung, I want to…”

“I said stay here!”

With that, Heechul come in and closed the door left the disappointed Yunho. He wants to open the door and forced come in but a pair of strong hands stops him. Yunho look at Hankyung.

“Hyung, let go. I want to see Jae.”

“You better wait if don’t want Chullie hit you again…”

“I don’t care! I want to see Jae…”

“You will wait or else you wom’t be able to saw him again because Chullie will stay him away from you.”

Yunho pouted but he obeyed his hyung. He knows better to obey his soon-be-brother-in-law. Yunho back to the seat where his friends are sit down. Yoochun still hug Junsu whom look tired now. Changmin massage his temple and sneeze again and again. He has a fever, anyhow.

“Go to the doctor and ask for medicine. You don’t have your medicine since this noon, do you?”Say Yunho to Changmin whom nod and go to the doctor.

“Chunnie~, I want to see hyung…”Whine Junsu to Yoochun.

Yoochun kiss Junsu’s forehead, “Soon baby. Now take a rest, ne?”

Junsu nod and snuggle in Yoochun chest then closed his eyes. Yoochun smile then look at Yunho who leaning his back to the chair. Yunho closed his eyes as massage his temple.

“You need to change your clothes, hyung.”Say Yoochun sincerely. He, Junsu, and Min has change theirs with the clothes that always they bring in their car.

“Hum?”Yunho open his eyes and look at his bestfriend, “I don’t have any…”

“I’m here…”

Yunho and Yoochun even Junsu who just drift to sleep look at voice source. Ahra walk to them with a paper bag in her hands. She approaches them and gives the bag to Yunho. Yunho looked confused.

“Hankyung call me and ask me to bring clothes for you.”Say Ahra before Yunho asks.

Hankyung called her in his way looked for Heechul before. He knows that Yunho definetly won’t call, so he calls.

“Thanks, noona.”Yunho thanked Ahra and go to bathroom to change.

“What happened, Yoochun-ah?”Ask Ahra after Yunho leave. Then Yoochun tell her everything.

“Oh my God. Poor Joongie…”

“But he alright now, noona.”

“Thanks god.”

When Yunho is back, Heechul and Hankyung come out from Jae’s room. As soon as Heechul saw Yunho, he rushes to him and grab Yunho by colar. This time Hankyung didn’t stop him but sat beside his noona and watch his lover.

“Jae wants to see you. Go in and don’t you dare to touch my baby brother.”

Yunho gulp his saliva, scared by Heechul stared and growl. Heechul let go off Yunho, and he didn’t lost this change to go to his lover.

“Geez… I can’t believe that Jae prefer to see that bastard than me.”Grumbled Heechul make Hankyung giggle.

“Don’t you dare to giggle at me!”Heechul pointed at Hankyung whom silent immediately.

“He just wants to meet his lover, hyung.”Said Yoochun.

“SHUT UP!”Shout Heechul make Junsu jump a little in Yoochun’s embrace.

“Geez hyung. You make my baby wake up.”

“Whatever, you mushy ert!”

Ther rest of them takes a deep breath. No use arguing with the almighty Heenim.

*******

I know I told you that it’ll be the next chapter but the idea for make it longer pop-up in my mind… hehe

But don’t worry; next chapter is REAL end…

One comment won’t hurt…

Thanks for those who have commenting…