If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 9

“Heechul-ah, don’t make me think what I’m scared of the most. Oh, ok! I’m thinking it now, but just don’t make it real. Please, just… don’t…”Said Hankyung with fear in his every word.

“I…”

The ER room just opened by doctor who treats Jaejoong. Heechul didn’t continue his words, he just run toward the doctor and ask about Jaejoong’s condition. Heechul gripped the doctor’s hand.

“How is he? He is alright, isn’t he?”Ask Heechul worried.

“Calm down, Heechul-ah. Jae is okay. He just tired and stress and it make his illness flared again. Didn’t I told you to didn’t let Jae stress?”Asked the doctor that is Heechul’s friend. Last time wasn’t Leeteuk because Leeteuk was sick back then. (A doctor can be also sick, right? :D)

“Stress?”Asked Hankyung in confusion as he heard that Jaejoong was stress. What things make him stress?

“I’m sorry I didn’t pay any attention to Jae seriously.”Say Heechul sincerely.

“Just don’t make him stress, ok? Now you can see him.”

“Thank you Leeteuk.”Said heechul then go to Jae’s room leave Hankyung with Leeteuk outside.

Hankyung look at Leeteuk then smiled. They are friend but not as long as Leeteuk with Heechul however they still a close friend.

“You did a great work. Please keep protect them.”Said Leeteuk, pat Hankyung’s shoulder then leave.

Hankyung sigh then come to Jae’s room too. He see Heechul held Jae’s hand and stared at his dongsaeng worriedly. Hankyung never thought that Heechul will be this weak or soft in front of his Jae. First time he met Heechul, Heechul was a tough guy although he looked feminine. Heechul has a bad temper, he easy to get angry and said many curse words.

Hankyung look at Jae who still sleep then to Heechul who still stared at Jae. Hankyung smiled as he remember first time they met.

Flashback…

Hankyung stood in front of announcement board (is it right? I don’t know how to call it. Hehe...) search for his lecture schedule and where the room he will be got lecture when someone pat his shoulder not too lightly but also not too harsh. Hankyung turn around and found an angel stood in front of him.

A beautiful face though Hankyung immediately know that it is a guy. A milky white skin, those beautiful eyes with double eyelids that if Hankyung look at will make him as if sink deep into them. The red cherry lips that make Hankyung swallow hard his saliva. He is perfect!

“Oh, God! I’m not dying yet, right? But why I see your angel here?”Though Hankyung still glued his eyes on the beautiful man in front of him that seems uncomfortable.

“Sumimasen, I… em…”Heechul didn’t finish his sentence when realize that the man in front of him just stared at him blankly.

Heechul wave his hand right in front of Hankyung face, make Hankyung wake from his daydreaming.

“Ah, sumimasen. What did you say before?”Asked Hankyung in Japanese.  (Let’s pretend that they speak Japanese now… ^_^)

“Um, I was looking for Art Department. Can you show me where it is?”Answer Heechul but again Hankyung just stared at him. Heechul sigh then went to leave Hankyung there and just ask someone else but Hankyung stop him.

“Why do you leave?”Asked Hankyung a bit disappointed because ‘his angel’ leave him.

“Because you didn’t help or answer me, so it’s no use to just standing here while I have to go to Art Department as soon as possible.”Answer Heechul with irritating tone.

“Ah, sumimasen! I just… ah, by the way you want to Art Department, don’t you?”

“Haik!”

“Ok, I can accompany you there.”

“No need! I just want to know where is it, so you just need to show me the direction.”

Hankyung a bit shocked with the arrogance in Heechul tone but he smile. He felt that this beautiful man was interesting and… beautiful. Just that word which can describe this man.

“Aish… this man made me so damn irritating!”Cursed Heechul in Korean, didn’t expect that the man he cursed also Korean and although Heechul just mumbled his curse, Hankyung still could heard them. (and now let’s pretend that they speak Korean, and it’s occurs to the whole story… ^_^)

“Bwo?!”Aked Hankyung in Korean also makes Heechul startled and covers his mouth with his palm.

“A, are… are you Korean?”Asked Heechul still in Korean.

“Nde, and you just cursed me.”Hankyung who shocked to know Heechul was Korean and just cursed him before, suddenly want to tease and play prank on him, so he pretend to be mad.

“Ah, cheosanghamnida… *is the spelling right?* I… YAH! WHY DID I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU?!”Shouted Heechul after apologize to Hankyung but soon aware that he no need to apologize. “YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOUR STARE!”

Hankyung chuckled hear the shouted Heechul. Heechul become more irritating now. How come this person laughed at me? That’s in the Heechul’s mind. Heechul cross his arms in front of his chest.

“Are you done laughed at me? And will you tell me where the damn Art Department is?”

Hankyung stop his chuckle and look straight into Heechul eyes. Oh, those eyes still beauty even when the owner is seriously mad. His pink lip pouted cutely makes Hankyung want to taste it so badly.

“Are you loved to curse that bad?”Asked Hankyung, again tease Heechul again.

“Yeah, I love to curse someone like you who just stare at me like want to eat me without help or answer me!”

“I do want to eat you…”Whisper Hankyung but Heechul still can hear him.

“Bwo?!”

“Anyway, you just arrived in front of Art Department building.”

“Huh?”Heechul look around dumbfounded when he realized that he no longer stood in front of announcement board. “So, I was walking since I curse this guy?”Thought Heechul.

“Didn’t want to thanks me?”Hankyung snapped Heechul out of his thought.

Heechul look at Hankyung, his face slightly blushing, “Th, thanks…”

Hankyung secretly smile saw the pink blush in Heechul face. Oh, how cute!

“It’s not enough.”

“B, bwo? Then what?”Asked Heechul without shouting or irritating tone now.

“Let me know your name and phone number…”

“Oh-uh, Heechul, Kim Heechul… 0865… uh?!”Heechul didn’t continue his words when he aware what he just say. “YAH! WHY DID YOU ASKED FOR MY NUMBER, HUH?!”Shouted Heechul finally realizes he was fooled by this man.

Hankyung chuckle again at Heechul shouted found that the beautiful one was cute. Hankyung step forward to Heechul and without think twice or warning, he kiss Heechul cheek softly and gently make the sorter man blushing. Heechul touched his cheek that just kissed by Hankyung when Hankyung pulled away. He bow his head down shyly.

“Jung Hankyung imnida.”Said Hankyung didn’t bother to think about blushing Heechul. “You can found me in Business Department second year.”

Heechul forced himself to look at Hankyung then said, “Wh, why I have to found you?! You jerk that kiss me without my permission!”

Hankyung smile again, “Then, can I kiss you again?”

“B, BWO?!”

End of Flashback…

“Are you want to just standing there and stare at me like a dumb?”Heechul snapped Hankyung to reality while still holding Jae’s hand.

Hankyung smile and walk towards Heechul then plant a soft kiss on Heechul forehead. Heechul startled with sudden action from his boyfriend but soon he relax and closed his eyes enjoy the gentleness of Hankyung’s kiss and without he realized a single of tears slide down from his eyes to his cheek to his chin until reach his neck.

Hankyung, the one he loved the most. The one who if he didn’t have with him any longer will definitely left the empty in his heart. The one who turn around his eyes from everyone in this world. Hankyung always there beside him when he down, someone who always comfort him when he cry, someone who will give him warm hug and hold him tightly when he reach his limits and can’t stand anymore.

After five minute in that position, Hankyung pull away and shocked to see his boyfriend was crying. Hankyung bend in his knee and reach his hand to cupped Heechul face and wipe his tears away with his thumb.

“Chullie honey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying love? Did I do something wrong?”Asked Hankyung concern and worried make Heechul cry even harder. It’s make Hankyung more worried and scare that he did something bad. Hankyung caress Heechul’s cheek softly. “Honey, I’m sorry if I do something that make you cry but just… tell me what’s wrong so that I’ll never do that again…”

Heechul feel guilty more now. How can someone be so kindhearted like Hankyung?

“No… you didn’t do anything wrong… I just…sob… sob… Hannie-ah…”Heechul hug Hankyung tightly while cries and sob harder. His body shaking as he sob and cry. Hankyung hug him more tightly as if Heechul will fall if he loses his hug.

“I love you so much…”Whispered Heechul softly in Hankyung ears send shiver in Hankyung’s nape of neck.

“I love you too Chullie-ah… love you so bad… don’t cry love…”

“I’m…sob…sorry for being mad at you earlier… I know I should understand what you feel… I’m really sorry…”

“No need baby… Just… don’t ever leave me… it’s enough for me as long as you with me, beside me, shining my world with your love…”

“God, now I can’t lose this person. I couldn’t live without him beside me, I couldn’t breathe if I lose him because my breath is his smile, and I couldn’t love someone else because all my love was given to this man… I want to be with him forever…”Though Heechul in Hankyung’s embrace.

“Now, let go of me because I have to bring you food. You haven’t had your dinner, right?”Said Heechul as he loosens his hug but Heechul tighten his embrace.

“No, just let me hug you. I don’t need food beside I don’t have appetite to eat.”Heechul won’t have appetite to eat if his brother still unconscious and haven’t had dinner too, right?

“But Chullie… you have to eat. If not you will get sick and it will make Jae worried.”

“No! I just want to hug you while accompany Jae here…”

“Chullie-ah…”

“Damn it Jung Hankyung! Didn’t you want to hug me like this?!”Heechul shouted now while look deep at Hankyung’s eyes.

Hankyung sigh. He know that no use to argue with Heechul. He won’t ever win. Heechul is a stone head man and egoist but sometimes childish. So, Hankyung just pull Heechul into his embrace again and kiss his tip head gently. Heechul smile in Hankyung’s embrace, he snuggle into Hankyung chest looking for comfort and warm.

“Just don’t ever leave me even if I ask you for… promise?”Said Heechul almost whisper because sleepy take over him slowly.

“And never asked me for do it…”Answer Hankyung chuckle with the question that his lover gives.

Heechul silent for a moment, “Just promise me…”

“Ok, I promise you not to leave you even if you begged me for… just don’t regret it!”

And they spend two hours in that position until Hankyung felt his back is stiff and his knee was hurt because he still bends in his knee all this two hours. Hankyung lower his head to look Heechul that now sleep in his embrace.

“Aish… Chullie-ah…”Mumble Hankyung but he smiling.

Hankyung try to stand slowly not to make his lover wake up. As he stood, he lift Heechul from his seat and bring him bridal style to the couch then lied him down there. He covered his body with his jacket then sat in the sofa after lift Heechul head and put it on his lap. A second later he also drifts into deep sleep.

*here is chapter 9, I’ll make it a bit longer from previous chapter, I hope you won’t boring… :D

I write a bit story about the past of Hanchul… and there will be more flashback about Hanchul in the next chapter, also please wait for Yoosu couple in the two next chapters…

Always support me and leave a comment please, if you can leave a lot of comment… LOL

SR, one comment worth a lot for me…*