If I Can...

If I Can....

Part 14

Here is chapter 14…

Yoochun POV

I closed my eyes while tell Junsu about Jae hyung. I know that Jae hyung won’t like it but Su has seen it and I can’t lie to him anymore. I have talked about Jae hyung, always to Su, about how much I loved him as my cousin, how Jae hyung always put anyone else in front of himself, about how God give angel’s heart to Jae hyung, but I never once told Su about Jae hyung’s illness. For God know, Junsu is Yunho hyung best friend, although Junsu didn’t have idea about Jae hyung is Yunho hyung boyfriend, but I’m afraid he will tell Yunho hyung about it, and Jae definitely will kill me. Jae hyung hates it when someone talks about his disease. He will feel weak and hopeless.

 Then, I feel something wet hit my closed eyelid. I blink and touch that, it is tears I know. I look up at Su and I saw he was crying. I sat up and cupped Junsu’s face, wipe his tears away with my thumb but Junsu crying harder now.

“Su baby? Why are you crying? Jae hyung will be fine, don’t worry.”I hug him and he hugs me back tightly.

“Chunnie~ I... I have done something… sob… bad to Jae hyung…”Said Su between his sob.

“What do you mean, Su? What something bad that you did to Jae hyung?”

“I… huwaaaaa…”

“Oh Su, don’t cry. Tell me what is it?”

“I, I hurt Jae hyung Chunnie~”

“What?”

“Today I was late to our date, right?”Ask him and I nodded, “I told you that I dragged Changmin to Yunho hyung’s house first, but it’s a lie. I didn’t drag Changmin, I met Yunho hyung and Jae hyung.”

What is it? Su lied to me and he met Yunho hyung and Jae hyung before?

“What are you trying to say, Su?”Ask me pulled away the hug.

“Yunho hyung asked me to act as his boyfriend to make his ex-boyfriend jealous and hurt, but I swear I didn’t know it was Jae hyung. I swear Chunnie~”

“You… what Su?”

“I saw that Jae hyung hurt when Yunho hyung introduced me as his boyfriend to him. I saw he was hurt and broken. I caused it, Chunnie-ah. What should I do?”

“Oh, my god Su…”

I just can say that for now. To be honest I’m confused with what Su just said. So, when Jae ran away from hospital he was late to meet with Yunho? And Su was late because he helps Yunho to make Jae hyung jealous? Oh my God, I can’t imagine how hurt Jae hyung now.

Wait, when he saw Su here, in my apartment with me, Jae hyung probably more hurt know that his ex-boyfriend’s lover is his cousin’s lover too. He is sure confused. Oh, hyung I’m sorry, I don’t know about it.

“Chunnie~ what should I do?”

“It’s ok baby. We will talk to Jae hyung later and tell him the truth, ok?”

“I’m afraid…”

“I’ll be there with you. Ne?”

Junsu pouted then nodded. I peck his lips and something hit me.

“Su, did you notice something wrong with Jae hyung when he arrived there?”

Junsu pouts and tilts his head cutely make me chuckle and pinch his cheek lightly. He looks at me then holds my hand which pinched his cheek.

“He looked so pale and sweating back then, when I asked him he said that he just tired. OMO Chunnie~ what happened?”Ask Junsu worried.

“He ran away from hospital, Su. Didn’t you notice that my car was there? Jae hyung stole it from me.”

“AH!”Shouted Junsu like something just hit his head, “I saw it. Your car parked right beside my car but I think it was just the same car.”

“Baby, my car has our picture hang on the dashboard, and I think Jae hyung didn’t notice it as well.”

“I was in hurry because I late and afraid you will mad at me…”Junsu pouted more and I can’t help but kiss that pout away.

“I know baby. Now, let me have you will you?”

“No!”Said Junsu then lie in his side, give me his back. “I’m tired!”

“But baby…”

“YAH, PARK YOOCHUN! You have done it to me roughly before and it still hurt. I’m tired and I want to sleep whether you like it or not!”

“Baby…”I whined.

“No! Or I will never ever let you touch me again!”

I pouted and sighed but then smile and lie beside him and hug him. I peck his lips then drift to sleep.

End of Yoochun POV

BACK TO JAE…

Jae open his eyes when Yoochun and Junsu out from his room. He take a deep breath then sigh in the same time as his tears flow, dampened his cheek and the pillow under his head.

‘It’s hard! God, it’s hard for me to talk to Yunho’s lover without cry. I want to cry; I want shouted my anger to him. Why he take Yunho from me? Why he can’t just loved Yoochun alone? Why it must be him? Why it must be me?’Jae shouted in his heart.

“Yunho… Yunho…”Jae whispering Yunho’s name as he closed his eyes again. “Yunnie~… Yunnie~…”

Then Jae fall asleep after calling Yunho softly hope that Yunho will hear him…

While Yunho at that time still feel pissed off because of Jae’s reaction this noon. Yunho can’t sleep think about that again and again. He feels angry, disappointed, hurt and sad mix in his heart.

“WHY JAE?!”Shouted Yunho loudly as if the whole house can hear him, thanks God Hankyung didn’t come back yet. “WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHY YOU LOOKED FINE WHEN I TOLD YOU JUNSU IS MY BOYFRIEND?! I WANT YOU TO HURT, JAE!”

Yunho throw whatever he can grab and slammed that to the door or wall. His room really mess now, paper everywhere, the full body mirror which is used to hang on the wall beside his closet now shattered into small piece with some dots of red mark on it. It was Yunho who punched it and hurting his hands. The blood still drip a drop by drop from his wounded hands, but Yunho seems didn’t care.

“I want you to feel the same pain as me, Jae… you left the unhealed wound in my heart… I want you to have one… sob…”Yunho said in low voice and ended with a sob escape his mouth.

The great Jung Yunho is crying. The one who always act tough and don’t care with anything now crying harder because of his lover, whom feel the same if no more pain as his but he never know that, left him.

“Wae Jae? I love you… I love you with my whole life… sob… but why you leave me?... sob… What is the strong reason that makes you leave me?”

Yunho looked like can die any minute now. There is no light in his eyes like usual that always make anyone who look at it felt weak. There is just hurt and pain in those eyes. Yunho looked fragile and broken…

 

If there is something that you didn’t understand, just ask me… ^_^

Again, one comment worth a lot for me…