If I Can....

If I Can....

Part 6

“Aiyo! we didn’t know each other before.”

“WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAY?! How come he answer that he didn’t know me?!”Yunho shouted in his mind.

“Oh, really? It seems you have…”

“It’s true hyung. I didn’t know him. Is it bad if you introduce me to him?”Asked Jaejoong.

“Um, yeah of course.”Sungmin look at Yunho who still have his eyes on Jaejoong who doesn’t disturbed at all. “Yunho-ah this is Jaejoong, and Jaejoong this is Yunho.”Sungmin introduce them.

“Annyeonghaseo… Kim Jaejoong imnida. Nice to meet you.”Jaejoong bow when he introduces himself.

Yunho gritted his teeth as he hold up his anger.

“Jung Yunho.”Said Yunho short.

“Ah, Yunho take a seat and order some food. I need to go to the bathroom. Please be good friends.”

Jaejoong turn away his head try to avoid Yunho eyes which is filled with fire now. It hurt Jaejoong so much that he has to act like this, but he just can’t let Sungmin know his relationship with Yunho. He afraid that Sungmin will tell Yunho about his disease, most of all Yunho is Hankyung’s dongsaeng and it means Yunho will be brother-in-law to Heechul.

Yunho doesn’t know about Heechul’s dongsaeng is the fact and do does Hankyung. He didn’t know that Yunho have a relationship with his boyfriend’s dongsaeng. No one knows except Jaejoong.

The reason why Jaejoong broke up with Yunho is beside because his disease also because Jaejoong know that Yunho is Hankyung’s dongsaeng. Jaejoong didn’t want Yunho, Hankyung or Heechul or anyone who knows him revealed his relationship with Yunho. Heechul is very happy with Hankyung, and if Heechul know about him and Yunho, Jaejoong know for sure that Heechul will give up on Hankyung and let him continue his relationship Yunho.

“I don’t want burdened hyung with this. Hyung has burdened enough with my brain cancer. Mianhe Yunho-ah, cheongmal mianhe…”Though Jaejoong.

“So, this is why you want to meet me? You want me to feel this pain again?”Yunho words slap Jaejoong back to reality.

“Hum? Mworago?”

Yunho put smirk on his face, “You great Kim Jaejoong. You really are. You success make my heart broke again. Chukae…”

“Yunnie-ah…”

“Don’t even dare to call me with that name anymore!”Hissed Yunho hold back his anger.

Jaejoong smile although it’s really hard for him.

“You will understand one day.”

“No, Jaejoong!”Yunho sound become scary. “I will never understand you. Never! Beside I don’t want to.”Yunho hissed as his breath become heavier hold his anger. “I should know that I can’t trust you anymore but what can I do? Is it my love for you which is too unbearable or my stupidity because I keep falling for your trap?”

“It’s not like that Yunho-ah…”Jaejoong has hard effort to hold his tears up.

“So what?! You keep broken my heart and the worst is you even never felt guilty  for it! Great Jaejoong-ah! You are a great heart-breaker!”

“Yun…”Jaejoong didn’t finish his words when he saw Sungmin walk from bathroom towards them. Jaejoong smile as if nothing happen and it makes Yunho angrier enough.

“How was it? Did your new friend is a pleasant person?”Asked Sungmin when he success lands his on the chair.

“Yeah! Yunho-shi is a pleasant person. I’m lucky know him…”Answer Jaejoong didn’t dare look at Yunho.

“Yunho-ah?”Sungmin look at Yunho asking for Yunho’s opinion about Jaejoong.

“Of course he is.”

Sungmin smile widely, “Good then. Now tell me, why are you two here? Is it coincident or fate that we meet here?”

“I come here just to have some coffee then we met.”Jaejoong smile awkwardly.

“I come to beat someone…”Hissed Yunho make Jaejoong and Sungmin shocked.

“Omo… Yunho-ah… what kind of person are you want to beat someone in a café? Furthermore, why do you want does it?”Sungmin asked with his cuteness but afraid of course can be seen in his face.

“He broken up my heart but he still disturbs me with his call and when I think it’s ok to forgive him and start over, he broke my heart again. That’s why I want to beat him.”Yunho glue his eyes on Jaejoong whom feel uncomfortable now.

“Omo… that’s must be really hurt…”

“You can’t tell how much it hurt.”

For a moment it silent between them till Jaejoong decided to stand up and leave.

“Mianhe hyung, I have to go now. Hyung must be mad at me now because I take long time. See you later.”Jaejoong look at Yunho who still look angry, “Good bye, Yunho-shi…”

“Aish… why are you say goodbye? Say see you later must be better, you think you two can’t meet again?”

Jaejoong smile weakly then bow before leave them. Not long after Jaejoong leave them, Yunho also ask for permission to leave. Yunho soon search for Jaejoong who still not far from there, and Yunho saw Jaejoong there. Sat on a bench in small garden beside bus shelter hang his head down.

Yunho grab Jaejoong hand when he reaches the smaller man. Jaejoong didn’t protest when he know who he is, but still grinned due to Yunho’s strong hand-grip. Jaejoong avoid looking at Yunho eyes, he afraid he will cry if he looks into those angry eyes.

“Why do you did this to me?!”Hissed Yunho tighten his grab in Jaejoong arm make Jeajoong has more effort to bear his hurt.

“Yunho please…”

“You more than know how much I love you. But don’t because I love you that much make you think can playing with my heart. I have my limit too Jae!”

“Yunho… it…”

“Before, when you decide with your own self to break up with me without any make sense reason, I still bear with it and hope you will regret it and come back to me, but NOW! You act like you didn’t know me before make my heart broke in piece!”

“Yun.. Yunho-ah, it... my arm’s hurt…”

“Hurt?! HURT?!”Yunho shouted, “You say that your arm hurt?! Then what about my heart, Jae? Did you ever think how much it hurt?! Have you ever know how bad I was feel when you broke me up?! HUH?!”

Yunho eyes suddenly become teary. Yunho look very fragile now and it make Jaejoong’s heart hurt. Jaejoong couldn’t hold back his tears, he cries there.

“I… it is hurt… it… really is…”Jaejoong stuttered. “My arm… hurt…”Jaejoong want to say that his heart is hurt as well, but what can he do when those words that comes out instead?

Yunho look at Jaejoong in disbelieve. Yunho see Jaejoong tears and turn his eyes away from Yunho’s. Yunho chuckled as loosen hi grip in Jaejoong’s arms. Yunho chuckled painfully, step backward before end up sat down on bench.

“I believe in you, Jae… I always do… but how could… you…”

“YUnho-ah, I’m sick. I didn’t have many time to life, I don’t want you know that at least till you know that yourself when I gone. If I let people who know about my disease know about us, they definitely tell you. Moreover, Heechul hyung love your hyung so badly, I didn’t want they give up for my sake.”That was what Jaejoong want to say to Yunho but he never spoke it out.

“Mianhe Yunho-ah… cheongmal mianhe…”

After say that, Jaejoong leave Yunho alone in the garden with guiltiness. Jaejoong know that it hurting Yunho too much, but what can he do? Perhaps it’s true that he is childish without even try, but he really can’t.

 

*************************

again, one comment is worth for me....