Two Weeks

Whole Again

2ne1 Dorm

7:00 Am

Bom:  Ya Ssantoki...wake up now you lazy head (in a loud voice)

Dara: Ya... i told you not to me wake up  this early. Im dead tired from last night. I have'nt slept well since last week

Bom: (roll eyes) I know, but we have to exercise now. Our trainor is waiting outside...so come lets go

Dara: exercise?...are you freaking kidding me?.. I dont need to exercise coz I`m not fat like you

Oh no...did I just say fat? Dara thought

Bom: What did you just say?

Dara: Eh? ( pretending sleeping)

Bom: (gritting her teeth) ok ssantoki. I'll let it pass because I ur my friend and im so happy and contented with my BOYFRIEND   now. But please, come on now, you have to clear out your mind. We'll do some yoga too.

Dara: I'm sane ok?

Bom: No you're not. you're trapped again in your own little world. You don't even tell me the reason of your break-up...I was so hurt coz you didnt trust me enough (hehehehe drama queen)

Dara: You did'nt have to rub it in ok? And please, I don't wanna talk about him. we're over you know? O-V-E-R.... get that?

Bom: Ya right...but I heard he`s dating someone now...that retard jerk

That words wake her up

Dara: Who told you that?

Bom: we`ll i heard it from ur fellow resident alien here...

Dara was dumbfounded..he moved on already?

Dara's POV

2 weeks..yeah it's been a hell and freaking 2 weeks from me. I am a walking zombie, totally mess but can't help it. i know my friends are worried about me esp. Bom but can't tell her the reason why.  First, it's too embarassing and i knew she woulkd kill me. Second, her BOYFRIEND is a total gossiper and babblemouth and i don`t wanna risk it. JJ and I had our fights but I knew that it`s part of a relationship. It was my fault this time and I hurt him so much but I did`nt mean to..

Flashback:

It was our 3rd monthsarry and I finally decided that It was about time to give in. We`ve been intimate all the time but we never get through that part yet. I`m glad we are both here in Japan now promoting. After our schedule, he invited me to his apartment and so suprise to see that he prepared so much. we didn`t finish our dinner because after I told him that I will finally give him my (you know right?) , he grabbed and yanked me immediately to his room. Everything seems perfect and romantic but  i did'nt know what I'm thingking that moment...i blurted out someone's name....Yes someone's name  not him...

After that, everything froze.   I can feel he's body shakes. I can feel his pain and anger. When I look in his eyes, I got scared. i never saw him like that before. He did'nt spoke any words, he just walk out of the room and said nothing.When my senses comes back,  I dress up and leave his room. saw him at the balcony with a glass of wine in one hand. I wanted to talk to him, to explain everything but even myself did'nt knew the reason why. With tears and regrets, I just walk out to his apartment with a heavy heart.

end of flashback..

 

so who's name do you think  dara mentioned when they're making out...

guess...guess...guess..