The Truth

Whole Again

Oh my God... what have I done? 

Upon hearing Yunho beaten up by Minho and Donghae,  I felt inhumane. It has to be stop.It has to be me beaten up, it has to be me being cursed and receiving those insults. Even though , I cant blame those two for protecting Dara. I want to beat up myself for letting my brother suffering this way.  I knew despite of my wrong doings, he still protect me . For not  telling them the truth.  Because of that, I really admire him and realize that he deserve to be called a man. And he really deserve Dara's love. So  now , I need to be like him.  Everybody needs to know the truth, especially to Dara. Even though telling her means that's the end for us. But still,  she still have to choose between us. It's not only for her, but for the three of us. For our peace of mind and for me not regretting to let her go without a fight.

 

Dara's POv

Damn...what are those two up for?  After they left, I immediately dialed Donghae's number but he's not answering. I hope they wont do such stupid things. If ever they touch a finger on Yunho, I wont  be easy on them. I realize he's trying to call me last night and even this morning but the stupid fish hide my cellphone. Arg.....seriously, they acted like my omma's now. Dont they have their own lovelife?  Hey, maybe I should get those two a girlfriend. But these guys already warned me not to interfere. But didnt they realize what are they doing now? Whay, they can do it while I cant?  Even Bom wont match with those two . Speaking of her, I should call her now. I know she's worried about me and she doesnt deserved it, esp. now she's with Junsu. I know how precious and rare their time are. 

WTF ... can I say hello first before nagging and screaming at me on the phone? Aissht....Bom really never change.

Bom: ya...how dare you walk out like that?, without thinking us worrying you.

Dara: (pretending sobbing) i..i... knowww.... i'm sorryyyy...

Bom: Sandara Park, will you please stop your acting cute? I wouldnt buy it this time?

kekekekke...she's so smart..

Dara: ahmmm..Bommie I'm ok, you know ..stop worrying.

bom: stop worrying my ? so where are you? we need to talk...

Dara:  Bommie, I'm ok, you know?  stop worrying, i know youre worried about me but I'm strong , didnt you know that?

Bom: great....great... for not opening up to me now... what am I to you now? I felt so useless, for not helping you...

dara: hey drama queen, I said I'm ok...

But Bom is not answering, and for the first time on them being friends, she heard her crying. she was supposed to say something when the line cut off...hmnnnn..strange...

on the other line...

Junsu....baby -ah...stop crying ok?  You have to understand her, she's still hurting.

Bom: I know baby...but do you know how guilty I am that everytime where together, I saw the images of her crying because of your friend jaejoong... you dont know how much she suffered.

Junsu: but hyung also...

Bom:  suffered? you think everyone believe that? You saw how much he party hard while my Dara locked herself in a room crying. You saw how he flirt with those s while my friend can only looked at them having her heart broken into pieces?

Junsu: what do you mean?

Bom: you heard me Junsu....she personally witnessed your friends actions so stop defending him in front of me...

she said while walking away leaving her boyfriend blown away by her new revelation. But the person who's most affected hearing those words , starting to walk away feeling demoralized went out to the apartment door,  blankly heading to his car, but determined to see a person....a person he loves more than himself.... a girl that own his  life now....but a girl he CAN'T HAVE....

Meanwhile...Dara already returned from her hotel room. She was so exchausted and hungry while cursing those two for not at least leaving her a meal. She thought it was room service so she hurriedly went to the door only to be bothered by her unexpected guest..

WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU STILL HAVE FACE TO SHOW ME? OUT.....GET OUTTTTTT....