Epilogue

Whole Again

2 years later....

 

Pleasee.... will you stop moving? I'm getting dizzy here..

Mianhe....cupcake...I was a bit nervous..

Ewwww. stop calling me that will you, it's digusting...

Alright then, stop calling me buttercup too.

I'll call you whatever I want...ok?

Ok...Ok...but cupcake , aren't you nervous?

Of course I am buttercup, but dont worry nobody knew were coming right?

Right.....by the way how are those two?

Hmnnn...they're  finally sleeping...Im really having a hard time putting them to sleep.

But cupcake...are you sure about us getting back to Korea? I mean it's been 2 years but I'm sure they already forget about us.

Aisshhht... will you stop that? They maybe forgot about me, but not you.

Dont say that ok? And by the way cupcake you look great tonight, you gain a lot of weight  and I like it.

I know and I cant wait to finally show my friends my cooking skills...you dont know how  they tease me about it...but now that I already had my culinary skills...I can brag it now...yeyyy

Ahmmm. cupcake..

Yes, buttercup?

I knew that we've try IT everywhere, but you know that one of my fantasies is to try it here. So please,,, can we? please?

You are the most disgusting y husband I've ever met...we have our twins here and you want to boink me here..in this place? In this ing PLANE?

 

These sneaky couple.  They really think that they can fool and hide the strong eyes of the media? Wrong, because  the moment  they step into plane, the whole Korea heard that the ROYAL couple are finally getting back after 2 years missing. Well not totally missing because their  family and friends knew where they are.  Earlier at the airport when they were checking in, one Korean citizen posted on her/his  twitter account  about them having on the same flight. The  ROYAl couple fans  went crazy, some were crying and screaming. they totally freaked out when they heard the news and went to the airport  to finally take a glimpse of them.

The media is in chaos too. They were having  a hard time getting into a position in which they can see the couple clearly. It was surely a big scoop for them. Everybody wondered and puzzled why these two had gone missing. Their respective agency only made an announcement that the two has eloped.

The news spread like a virus. Even to HIM who was standing in the balcony with the glass wine in his hand.  I wonder how she looked..but I'm sure she's still crazy. He smile when he heard his wife's sweet voice calling him.

Hon...are you okay? You seems quiet.

I'm ok hon....I'm just too tired practicing the whole day

ohhh..poor you...by the way have you heard the news?

Yes hon...

and??????????

Oh hon...are you jealous? I told you, I already overcome my love for her..

sorry hon...I'm so paranoid these days....but no regrets?

None ...and dont feel insecure about that...ok?

Ok....I love you hon...and....   

And....we are hungry...can you feed us now? Your cooking is superb...

aishhht....ok ...come on angel...your mommy's hungry...he said while caressing  his wife's stomach.

 

Dara's POV

Aigooo...this hubby of mine finally is sleeping . Little he didnt know, I'm the one who's more nervous here. And I haven't told him yet about our twins projects. Yes, he didnt knew I already made a contract with the twins CF...kekekeke, I got you this time. You think I didnt  heard about you secretly meeting with your sajangnim's suppose to be CF contract of twins. Blehhh...I already signed with YG...and beat you...it was a lifetime contract.

It's been two years but everytime   I remember the reason why I choose him...I still feel giddy about him.  And Im so thankful to God that he did give me a sign...Yes, I asked Him to give me a SIGN who to choose... do you know what it is?

I was waiting for my flight when suddenly a young girl  sit next to me and said.

Hello, Dara-sshi..I'm a fan of yours. Could you please give me an autograph?

I said...sure...what's your name?

She said....Lee Min Yu..but I was shocked when she told me about his favorite male idol. And then the next thing I know, she was singing his song.. His ..song...that was the sign I asked gor God..That whoever sing me a song of them....I will choose him as my destiny. But damn...how come this girl sing that song, there's a million songs out there but how come it was his song? So I started crying. She didnt knew that three of us are connected right? Oh my god...is this call destiny?  I kissed the young girl goodbye and run outside.

Then when I reached the place and saw him , my heart beats eratically and when he saw me, he run like there's no tomorrow....and you know what?...hahahaha he almost tripped . We didnt speak a word, why would we? Our whole body was busy  caressing each other and that can wait . And I almost lost my mind when he drag me inside the YG bldg. And there , I saw my family, Lee Minho, Donghae, 2ne1, Bigbang and the rest of YG family waiting for us ..with a priest. Yes, you're right. I got married  inside the YG bldg. (how unromantic) while YG sajangnim as our godfather.

So here we are now, we havent  talk about If were staying for good.  He looks tense so I hold his hands and  walked towards the exit., while using our other hands pushing each twins carriage. With a hooded jacket and sunglasses on, who would thought that it was us? kekekeke

But....but...but.....   what are this? Did sajangnim inform the media? I knew he didn't but why there's a lot of people here? Are they waiting for us ? I looked at him too, and he stood still in his spot,  he can't move.  Then, I roamed my eyes around the lobby and I saw a sign  that caught my eyes.  I point it to him and we both giggles...do you wanna know what it said?

WE MISSED YOU.

WE LOVE YOU.

PLEASE, DONT LEAVE US AGAIN....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

VAMPIRE COUPLE.........