Jealousy

Whole Again

30 minutes earlier

 

Dara's POV

Omo..I'm late.  That bratty Changmin. How come he let me go by myself?  Didn't he knew that I'm new here in Japan and barely  speaks and read Japanese? i even suggested that he can pick me up at the hotel I'm staying but he said that he is sooooo famous here in Japan and fans might seen us together and he doesn't want any commotion. Famous ...huh the nerve of him to say that.  So here I am sitting in this cab, which by the way the driver keep on asking well actually yelling at me because I don't really know were to go,I just told him the name of coffee shop and he calmly told me that there were 20 branches of them here alone in Tokyo. So before this driver plan to murder me  I ask him to pull off the car while  looking for someone who will understand this cab driver.  Fortunately, one guy who can speak  both Korean and Japanese told the driver the place I'm suppose to go.  So after I got off the taxi, I immediately run to the coffee shop and thinking an alibi to Min why I am late.

As I open the door, although he wear a disguise, I still recognize him. As I was approaching him I notice that his mouth is hanged open. What the hell happened to him. Then suddenly he burst into laughter that he almost fell out of his chair. 

end of POV

Dara: hey yo..Min are you ok? What happened to you?

He looked at me but still laughing his off.

Dara:  Ok whatever..laugh by yourself. I'm going now

Changmin: hey noona come back sorry, I'm just distracted into something

Dara: really, what is that?

Changmin: secret kekeke...and by the way noona...why are you late? I'm so hungry (pouting)

Dara: oh sorry about that...the cab driver lost his direction

Changmin: the driver or you (raising eyebrows)..by the way noona you look great in your dress. But how come you dress to kill tonight? do you have a date after?

Dara: well not actually date, but Mickey and Junsu invited me to dinner after this.

Changmin: owss? I was so hurt noona, why did you say yes to them..

Dara: don't worry Min..I only agree to them in a condition that you will come too

Changmin: really ? you love me that much?

Dara: you brat

Changmin: but noona, If they invited you Im sure JJ hyung was there also

Dara: of course not, did you know that I was banned in JYJ apartment? Even my name is forbidden, thanks to him. and fyi we are going to eat in a restaurant

Changmin: bwahahaha really? so childish of him? by the way  how are you and your Yunnie (upon hearing the name she blushed)

Dara: ow stop that ok?

Changmin: but why are you blushing?

Dara: stop teasing me ok? It's nothing, and i didn't blushed

Changmin:ok fine... by the way , where are you staying ? you want to stay in our apartment tonight?

Dara who is drinking her coffee immediately spit it to his face.

Chanmin: ewww noona ewww( wiping his face)

Dara:  ya...what in the world are you saying? No, it's not proper because you are guys and I'm a girl

Changmin: noona. stop thinking dirty ok? It's just that I'm alone in our apartment  because Yunho hyung have a date tonight which I doubt he will come home  ?

Dara: whaaaaaaaaaaat dateee? (she screams that  costumers looked at her)

Changmin:  ye he's on  date  so please please.. I want to have fun tonight...after dinner with them we can go to karaoke, then let's go for a walk.. pleaseeee pleaseeee. I really miss you noona

Dara: okay but  please we are talking here not yelling... you think I'm deaf or something?

 

Changmin's POV

I knew it. I am such a genious. Actually I am just teasing her about Yunho hyung having a date tonight. And I was so damn right, she have a hots for him. If not, why would she screams like that? I'm totally serious when I invited her to come over to our place. I just want to end my hyung's misery.  Yes misery because while we were talking, I saw the two making their moves towards us. The first one sits 2nd tables from us and the other one luckily  tooked one table away where noona is sitting . Kekeke, my noona is really oblivious,how come she didn't saw them? Seriously, all customers are gawking at them wondering  how come there is 2 lunatic people inside . In fact, I don't really understand these two. Why can't they show up themselves. I really wanted to laughed again but when I saw their deadly  glares towards me, I stopped. But who can stop me?  Me? The bratty and evil maknae? 

I purposely let my voice louder so these two idiots can hear us.  When I mention about Yunho hyung about having a date tonight, he's eyes wide open and I swear I heard him cursed. And alas, when I invited her to come over to our place tonight, the person sitting next to noona can't control his anger anymore.  He stand up..remove his awful disguise and calmly said to me...

WTF are you saying Min...do you think  I will let you?

Dara noona's  eyes widen upon recognizing him and much more to her shock... she saw someone behind Jaejoong's back who already took off his disguise while looking at her intently.  With that ...she fainted...

Noona.....

Sweety..

Angel....

said the three