The Evil Has Fallen

Whole Again

Jaejoong`s POV

I hope I didn`t punched Junsu hard, or else , her bipolar girlfriend`s gonna take it against me. But it`s not important right now, what matter  is to  finally face him and end this game. I kinda expect that were gonna face each other but I didnt expect it too soon. I was already  lying on my bed half-awake when I heard my phone rings and saw that It was Changmin calling, I smiled. At first, I didn`t understand what he`s saying because he`s on hysterics. But when I yelled at him and  I know, it scared him to death. He was stuttering and I heard him sobbbing, saying that Yunho is on his way to a park where we all five used to hang out when we`re down, waiting for me. I checked the time and it`s almost 3 AM. Finally, the moment I`ve been waiting for. Then, when I open the door, I saw my two brothers standing frantically panicking while walking back and forth. When they saw me, they fooolishly begged me not to go because they knew Yunho`s possessed by evil right now and something's might happen to me? Seems like our maknae calls for help with this two. Heck... did they really knew me? I'm the evil incarnate. This is the moment I've been waiting for. Nobody can stop me now and then a bit annoyed and  irritated when they started to blocked my way. So, I did something that they would never imagine. I punched Junsu's face, it should be Yoochun coz he's closer to me but I think he sense that I will do that, he backed out. So it was Su who  luckily  face my wrath. Sorry dude, I'll pay for the damage.

Then, I saw him. He was there  standing while looking at the lake,  face backing me.  Maybe he  already senses that I'm here, he turn to face me and I can't believe what I saw , did he just cry and he looked so defeated. Is it really him? Suddenly, I saw his face stiffened. I saw remorseful and coldness as he stared at me. I felt  a shivered  even on my spine. I never saw him in this state before. My urge to confront and beat the hell out of him vanished in the air.  I feel dispirited,  I never realized that what I did was wrong. I felt so ashamed with myself.   

Silence filled the air. I can't find a words to say to him. Then, I heard him chuckle, seriously? Did he just chuckled? Then when I looked at him, he's smiling. OMG, I can't take this anymore. Is he bipolar now or maybe  Dara's already mutate him as an alien?  My thoughts where cut when he finally spoke.

Yunho: hey Jae, I never knew that you will stoop down so low.

Jae: huh,,, I don't understand (nervous)

Yunho: well, seriously, you're the lamest person I've known. You should think of something's original..

Jae:  huh....??? what the eff are you talking about?

Yunho: stop that crap ....Kim Jaejoong..Yuri already confessed everything to me...

Jae's  whole body turned red into embarassment and humilation...

Jae: ahmmmm..ahhmmmm..( thinking of a reason)

Then Yunho burst into laughter  upon seeing Jaejoong's reaction.

Yunho: bwahahahaha...you should have seen your face. It's  soooo epic..hahahaha

Jae is confused on what's he's behaving.

Jae:  Are you alright? (still confused)

Yunho:  I am, I was only enjoying torturing you.

Suddenly, they became quiet again.

Jae:  ahmmmm. Yunho.. can we talk about it now?

Yunho:  Of course, we knew we can't avoid this forever. But let me apologize first,  for loving her knowing that she's already yours. You dont know how much I resist it,  I'm sorry for betraying your trust.

Jae: no , It's partly my fault. I kinda neglected her when we're still together that's why.

Yunho: But hyung, you know that I can't give her back to you easily .  I love her so much that I even swallow my pride coming here and tell you this.  On my way here , I already  made my decision.  I am going to give you a chance to prove your love to her. I dont trust fate that much, so it's all up to Dara now to choose .  I'll give my best to let her choose me and so do you

Jae: huh???

Yunho: Yes Jae, we're on the same situation now. Although its not even my fault , I unintentionally hurt her.  By tomorrow,  someone's going to fry my once he see me. Thanks to you by the way.  Just let her decide by herself.  And please no more dirty tricks, you really got me this time. And please keep this conversation between us.

Jae:  Sorry about that , I was so desperate. 

Yunho:  you should be..I'm glad Donghae was there to take care of her and.... ( then he stops when he realize what he justsaid)

Jae: what did you just say? Why is Donghae involved here?

He knew he had no choice so he told Jae everything he knows about Dara and her childhood friends. You could see the shocked on his face while his mouth hanging open. 

Yunho: dude don't tell any soul ok? 

Jae : OMFGSFUTH....why didn't  I knew about that? And friends my . Did they just kissed on the lips on that commercial? How disgusting...

Yunho:  ya stop it ok? I should be the one reacting that way.

Then he turned serious again

Yunho: Jae..I know  that  were difficult to each other this past weeks. But I want you to know that It never crossed in my mind to abandon a friend like you. Dara is so precious to me and so as you. Even If Dara choses you, I'm still here as a friend to you.

With that words, Jaejoong can't control his tears anymore. And guilt was written all over his face. Because his words hit him. It's like a dagger in his soul. For he once remember how he loathed and erase Yunho's existence to his life. He would gladly accept Yunho's challenge. But this time, he will play fair and square. He look at his friend and he seems hesitant on something.

Yunho:  ahmm..hyung can I ask you a question? I asked her before but she wont tell me.

Wait a minute, is he talking about the FORBIDDEN QUESTION? ( he thought)

Yunho: may I know the real reason of your break-up?

I stared at him , really he didnt know? Seriously? Well he has a right to know. Even it's so embarassing. No more secrets right? Then, after I finished telling him the whole story while I tried to avoid his gaze, I got startled when I heard a loud bang .  And saw him lying on the grass while the three concern monkeys comes rushing running towards us. Great......just  great....did they think I beat him? (though how I wish...joke kekeke)

 

Then...I just realize that......the Mighty Jung Yunho...FA-I-N-T-E-D..... that's soooooooo epiccccc...bwahahahhaha