Stalking Part 1

Whole Again

Coffee Shop

7:00 PM

In far right corner

 

Jaejoong's POV

 Seriously? WTF am i doing here? That would be a hundred times I asked myself. And  I can't  even come up with one answer.  This morning, I accidentally heard Mickey and Junsu's conversation about her. Or maybe those two monkeys did that on purpose. I didn't know why but my bionic ears seems to be in fully activated mode once I heard her name.

Flashback:

Junsu: hey Mickey..have you heard the news? 2ne1 and my baby Bommie is coming here in Japan  promoting?

Mickey: oh yeah..that was awesome...at last I can see my baby Dara too.

Junsu: and since when she becomes your baby Dara?

Mickey: oh it's a long story and by the way do you know when they are coming?

junsu: Bommie told me  they were coming tom but Dara noona had an early flight schedule so maybe she'll be here neither this afternoon or tonight.

Mickey:   And hyung, DBSK are still here in Japan too so do you think there will be a chance that we meet her first before them?

Junsu: I don't think so...with Changmin's ability ...I think we can meet her tomorrow with the girls.

Mickey: Damn....

 

So upon hearing that convoy, I immediately went to my room and search for the possible flights that coming from Korea.  And alas there is one from Incheon Airport...arriving at 3 PM.  Then I get out of the apartment and went straight ahead to the airport...would you belive I stay there for almost 2 hrs. waiting for her arrival. I told myself that this is nothing. I'm only curious on what she's been up to right now. (oh come on)  I was standing here like an idiot when I finally saw her. What the hell, is she really my Angel? How come she  looks happy?  How come she didn't miss me? Is she dating already?  I was arguing at myself wether to  greet her or not when her phone suddenly rang...I froze when I heard her ringtone....did she change it now? Before it was I'll Protect you by me of course...but now it was DBSK's Before U GO. (pouting)

Then my bionic ears started to re-activate again when I heard that it was  bratty Changmin who's calling. And  I heard about meeting at the coffee shop around 7 pm.   Gotta go now, my stalking here is  done. I need to plan on something.

end of flashback:

 

So that's the reason why I'm here. I hate myself not because  I'm stalking my Angel and eating my pride for promising not to see her again. I 'm angry because of my disguise. How did I ended up wearing this crappy piece of clothes?  I even beat Yunho's . You think I didn't recognize him? That bastard came 5 minutes after me and I wonder why he didn't come instead with Changmin and ended up wearing that horrible disguise? Good thing Changmin still didn't see me or else, I would die in embarrasment.  This would add up to the list on him to blackmail me. This is killing me, this clothes is itchy arghhh. I'm sipping my coffee when suddenly the door open and  I saw the most beautiful angel with a gorgeous smile that still affect me. But then I realize that she's not mine anymore. I was in deep thoughts that I accidentally pour my very very hot coffee in my lap, I'm in so much pain but when I saw Changmin laughing out to death towards me and even to Yunho...I knew that I've been caught...