When Evil Rise

Whole Again

Jaejoong's POV

 

Why Am I feeling this? I shouldn't feel this way . I can't back out now. Nobody matters for me now except her.  Finally, I saw her tonight. She was so beautiful as ever. Her beauty stands out among the rest. I can easily spot her no matter how far she's sitting  from me. Junsu and Yoochun tell me to stop staring at her to avoid suspicions among our peers. And most especially to the one person who's throwing me his deadful stares since we got here. Maybe I'm too obvious for gawking at her girl. But damn, was he not aware of other idols around us? They literally eating Dara with those stares. Though in my mind, I already murdered those bastards. Especially a two members from 2pm. But who would blame them? My angel is really a stunning and head turner tonight. The moment we arrive the venue, tensions filled up the air. But some are oblivious that there is more than a reason beyond that .  Only few knew the obvious reason. Of course, everybody knew the history of our group.  Even I denied it to myself, I got emotional  when I remember our times together as five.  I cant speak for my hyungs beside me but seems like they were also preoccupied with something, even to Yunho and Changmin on the other side. Some memories that can't easily forget. There are times that I wish we could be together again. But it's next to impossible. ls it so funny that we  are all here tonight but not as five  but as a different group. Is fate playing tricked on us? This is the last stage when we performed all together. We are hesitant first when our president told us that we should participate in this event , but when I heard that her group were also on the list, I  didnt think twice to say yes. 

Then when I saw my dongsaeng who is secretly glancing at me, I nodded twice. She looks so nervous  but determined.  I'm glad she's not mad at me for breaking her friend's heart . When I first told her about my plan, I sense her confusion, and maybe wondering why on earth  I'm asking her a favor to do that. But  seems she's also desperate to gain his love and affection, she agreed. I'm not really blind, I know that she have feelings for him ever since. Eyes can't lie right?

The stage is far from were the artists are seated at. So , when a group is performing, we dont have a choice but to settle into a huge monitor in front of us. And also, I'm thankful the artist area is soundproof so that our eardrums were spare for the loud screaming of our fans. We are the second to the last one performers because the last one would be a suprise. Yeah...yeahh.. a really big SUPRISE. When it's my Angel's turn to perform, I can't keep my eyes off the monitor. The way they perform is really diferrent. They're very charismatic on stage. You can saw how powerful they are while performing. They have each charm of their own. I glance at Junsu's reaction and this fool never leave smile on his face. Then when I look at Yunho, he's eyes plastered on screen. Not even blinking  once and then I saw pride and love in his eyes. Again , I sighed heavily.

 

 

Yunho's POV

Finally, this is the night. The night I've been waiting for.  I cant wait to see her .  I cant wait to hold her again. I cant wait to  finally show her what me and Min secretly preparing since we arrived here yesterday. That idiot who never stop teasing me about it.  I smile bitterly when I remember how I treated her this past few days. Aside from being busy in practicing and some promotions, I felt insecure . Yes,  I dont know why but although we're officially together now, I felt something's not right. It all started when she refused to tell me the reason why she and Jae broke up. And a liitle bit hurt because she didnt trust me enough to hear that. And also, I  have a  greatest fear that one day, she will leave me and realizes that it's Jaejoong who really owns her heart.  Seriously, this thoughts makes me unhappy and unstable this days. So, I decided that I need to do something. I wont let her snatch away by someone, someone that is more determined and confident to have her back.

The moment her group enter the room were artists are seated at, I can't help but took a glance on her. She 's so beautiful and If Min didnt remind me that we're on public place, she might be in my arms right now and kiss her like there's no tomorrow. And of course, I'm so aware of one particular person inside the room. Who's eyes never leave my girlfriend. I am so pissed that  I purposely  giving him a glare that would sure send him to hell. But this bastard really testing me. Suddenly, my phone beep and I calm down a little bit when I read a message, reminding me not to be so obvious If I dont wanna get caught. Ahhh...I'm glad Donghae is here, he's reallly like my guardian angel now.

 

I never realize that it was her group's turn to perform  when Min  kicked me from my trance.  WTF, this kid is reallly disrespectful this days. How dare him kick me? He's gonna get it from me later. Maybe he was acting like that because he knew Dara's in his side.  And   when this brat accidentally told me that my sweety officially appointed him as a secret spy , my instict was right, Shim Changmin is now officially an ally from Dara's own planet. Those two are a total nutcase.Then when I saw Dara's face on screen, time stood still. She's really beatiful and I smile with joy and pride because, take that Kim Jaejoong, SHE IS MINE. ONLY MINE.