She's Back -Part 2

Whole Again

Tokyo, Japan

TVXQ Apartment

Changmin's POV

Hmmnnnn...I wonder what's  happening  to him and noona. Did they get into a fight? He was like that since last night.  I know something's bothering him.  He keeps on sighing and staring blankly on the wall. He look stress out.   The moment I learned that he and noona become official, I jumped for joy. I told him that we have to celebrate it with noona but he said that there's no need for it. What important right now is that they're both happy. Happy? Looking at him, it's far from being happy.  I know he was thinking of Jaejoong  hyung right now. It must be the guilt, i knew him too well.

Changmin: eh hyung hyung

Yunho: neh? (not looking at him)

changmin: are you ok hyung, did you talk to noona?

Yunho: not yet..

Changmin: huh?

Yunho: seriously Min, mind your own business ok?

Changmin: hyung???

 Yunho: ok mianhe Min. it just that I'm not feeling well since last night.

changmin: it's ok, but we're going to perform tonight, can you do it. And how about the plan?

Yunho:  of course, and the plan will continue

Changmin: hyung there's something bothering you, care to tell me please? Promise I won't tell noona

Yunho: are you sure? 

Changmin: yeah...trust me...you're on my  side this time (grinning)

Yunho: you brat....Well, I am so worried about Dara's reaction

Changmin: about what hyung?

Yunho; hmnnnnnn....aside from the songs that we practice, I have a suprise number with someone?

Changmin's eyes widen..

Changmin: With somene?

Yunho: yeah...a suprise y dance number with .......Yuri

Changmin: but hyung, it's just a dance number.. i think noona will understand

Yunho:  hmnnnnn. you dont understand Min...I-have-to-kiss-her-on -the-cheeks.

Changmin froze...Yunho shakes him but still he doesnt move.

Yunho...ya...ya Min don't scare me like that...are you ok?

Changmin: okkkkkkk? I'm not ok hyung, how can I be ok knowing that you will kiss someone tonight (he yelled at him for the first time)

Yunho:damn...it's just work Min..and besides Dara wouldn't knew about it yet.

Changmin: (roliing his eyes) you think so? welll ..for your information, 2ne1 will perform too tonight, the four of them

Yunho:  Fucccckkkkk... im dead!!!!

 

Tokyo, Japan

2ne1 hotel room

later that day

 

Bom's POV

Look at this crazy woman. Actually, she's really creeping me out now. I never knew she could be  so hyper like this. Even in plane, she won't stop smiling. It must be the effect of taking a long vacation.  The truth is,  sajangnim also give us two weeks vacation. We don't have a heart to let her suffer alone. We beg him because that what sisters are for. I wonder how did she survive alone by herself.  I never ask anything about her hiding place because I still respect her privary. In fact, her suspension is blessing in disguise for me. I got a chance to spend my whole week to my baby Su. But sajangnim didn't knew that of course. When I arrive in japan, Junsu insist that I should stay in their apartment. Although I like the idea because staying in hotel is more expensive, I was hesitant because  of Jaejoong . Yes, we kinda ackward to each other after he and Dara  broke up.

Upon my staying there, I observe that he's so quiet. He seldom talk and he's not the same dorky Jae that I know. Seems like his aura change. When I asked Junsu about it, he told me that he was like that when he knew about Yunho and Dara's relationship. At first, I was shocked because I thought Ssantoki is joking around when she told me about her feelings to Yunho. Seriously, for me Jae is more hotter and more deserving than Yunho.  I'm  not judging him, it's just that I never known him personally.  I'm still waiting for Dara to tell me the whole story about  what really happen in Japan, but it's not important right now. We still need to prepare for tonight's Music Festival. 

Then, as I was suppose to go to the bathroom, I heard my phone ring  and I smile when I saw the caller.

 

 

hmnnnn..who could that be the caller? kekeke