The Truth Part 2

Whole Again

Yuri was gone already but I'm still here at my spot not moving. My mind cant seem to understand everything. I thought what she said was not true. When I saw her outside my door, I really wanted to beat her up until she comes to her senses.But I saw something in her eyes, I saw a love for him. Yes, she loves Jung Yunho. But what shocked me more is when she told me the truth. Jaejoong...did he really did that? But why? Because he loves me? 

Now that everything's clear to me , I need to talk and see him now. So I dialed his number. But he's phone off , so I decided to personally see him. I grabbed my bag and car keys . I was headed to the door when I heard someone's knocking it, when I opened it, I saw that it was him . I can't control it anymore so I hug him tight while crying. I never realize  that I missed him holding like this, until now. I feel so safe and secured.  To the man I been longing.

When the door closed, he felt his life has taken away. He knew that this day will come but still it hurts. It's so damn hurt to see your love with someone else. He wondered If  there is still a chance on her. He wanted to give up now but he cant. Call him selfish or anything but he's still hoping for a miracle. As long as he's still alive, he wont give her up. With heavy hearts, he left.

 

Meanwhile

Dara: Yunnie, what the hell are you talking about? Are you serious?

Yunho:  I am Dara, it's for the best.

Dara: but you're my boyfriend now? How can you let me choose between you and him?

Yunho: sweety, please understand me. What happened to us was so fast that I was afraid it will faded away soon.

Dara: even so, me and Jae are finished. And  how come you say that he's still love me? I never heard anything from him a long time.

Yunho: please sweety,  we can't continue like this. I know in my heart that I trully love you, but I dont know who really own yours.

Dara: Yunnie....

Yunho...damn...do you think its easy for me?  If I'm that selfish person, I can just taken you away anytime from him...but  I'm not that kind.  I'm not rushing you sweety, just follow your heart. And remember that I'm doing it because I love you so much, I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you.

After saying that he left.  he knew what he did was cruel but If he stays longer here, he might change his mind and forget the promise he made to Jaejoong.  And Dara, who can't help but crying now still can't believe it. Why Yunho is saying these words? Did he already fallen out of love for her. This is so confusing, but she knows that Yunho was right.   But can she really choose between the two? If she choose one, she will hurt the other one....

Feeling vulnerable and tired, she dialed a number that she missed the most.

Hello...can we go back to Korea now?