I Love You

Whole Again

 

HIS POV

I can't believe it.  Is she really in front of me? The love of my life, my soul, my everything? Am I dreaming? I guess not because here I am facing  her up close. How come  I can't even say a word?  I just stared at her for a Iong time. Afraid that she would vanished If I dare to blink once. But here she is, smiling at me. With that smile, I lose my control . I'm  kissing her  passionately  in which she responds back hungrily and after I broke  the kiss, I just stared at her. and I panicked when I saw confusion in her eyes.. It's now or never, i had to tell her how I feeI....  I LOVE YOU, sweety..

 

HER POV

I shouldn't drink a lot of coffee this days. You know why? There, I saw him standing next to me. I knew I was hallucinating because there is no way he would come here to see me. But why he's still there standing?  And omo...he was smiling at me. With that, I smiled back. But wait,  I think it's real.He's already kissing me passionately and hungrily and oh god , I'm kissing him back  shamelessly.  After the kissed, I just stared at him confused and embarassed... I was supposed to turn my back to him when suddenly he said... I LOVE YOU, sweety.

 

They didn't realized that the two shadows we're happily watching them. The first man knew he made the right decision of bringing Yunho over here. After he witnessed his break down earlier, he knew he trully loves Dara. Although the second man is still against the idea, seeing how happy Dara is , he wants to give Yunho a chance to prove his love for their best friend. He still remember the pain she experience on breaking-up with JJ. That's why he's so skeptical about Yunho. For god sake, they're friends and how come  both of them fall for her at the same time?

The first man is still looking at the new lovers who are now sitting comfortably at the sand while hugging each other. He still remember the shocked face of Yunho when he told him that he knew where Dara is and he is indeed the secret childhood friend of hers. Well, I can't blame him coz who would have thought that they were connected. They were barely have interactions together, they never mentioned each other's name and wherever they have the same schedule performance, they didn't speak much.

 

In the mean time:

Yunho: hmnnn.. sweety . I know these past weeks have been hard for you and I'm sorry for that.

Dara:  you know what? I don't really mind that now, since you're here? But are you sure about us?

Yunho: very sure, though I'm still thinking about JJ hyung (looking guilty)

Dara: oh poor you,,,don't worry about it ...we knew he moved on already, right?

Yunho: hmnnn. I don't think so sweety. remember the incident in the cafe? He was there too, actually  I really got scared because when he removed his disguise, I thought he's gonna snatched you away

dara: oh...so that's why you removed yours too (grinning)

Yunho: Yes I want you to notice me too (pouting)...hey btw since when did you loved me?

Dara (blushing):  I won't tell , maybe you tell me first?

Yunho: yah... I asked you first.

Dara: kekeke I won't tell. but hey who carried me away from the coffee shop?

Yunho: well, it' s Min actually

Dara: what? I thought it was you?

Yunho: ani...it wasnt me. JJ and I are fighting over it  but Min already carried you outside.

There was a long silence after that.They we're contented just hugging each other. They're still shy with each other.

Yunho: sweety, the President decided that we have to stay away publicly  from you from now on?

Dara: what? Why? even Min? 

Yunho: It's for your own good, we can't be seen in public like that before. We don't know what's on our fans mind, sorry sweety but I had to agree this time.

Dara: I undestand, but how about us? Are you going to keep me in a closet again just like what Jae did? (she said with a cracked voice)

Yunho: Oh sweety, as much as I want to announce to the world that you're mine now, we both know that it's not possible. Having you like this for now, I wont ask for anything more. So please, give me a little more time. And about JJ, I still need to talk to him about us. He has a right to know.

Dara: Yunie?

Yunho: He's stilll my friend. He's the one of  reason why I avoided my feelings  for you. But it's not  him I'm worrying this time.

Dara: huh?

Yunho : It was you Dara, I really wanted to ask you. What is the reason of your break- up?

Upon hearing that question, her face blushed. She was indeed speechless...