Who Are You?

Whole Again

Someone's POV

It's been a week since the coffee shop incident happen.  And I reallly , really missed her. The days have passed by so quickly and the more I think about her the more I want to punch myself for letting her suffer because of my mistake. I shouldn't take off my disguise. I shouldn't show up myself to her. I shouldn't go and follow her. But I can't turn back time now. If only I have the guts to tell her how i feel, this thing wouldn't happen.

The moment when the five of us were dragged outside the hotel room, I got scared for her. I knew how crazy our fans are. Our president immediately call an emergency meeting and I can't help but follow him. This is for the sake of her. Just like him, he's willing to sacrifice himself just to protect her. At first, he doesn't like the idea but the President insist that it's the only way. I heard from my YG insider that she is indefinetly suspended from all the activies they have.  I felt like crying because I wanted to be with her in this saddest time of her life. I wanted to hold her and assure her that everything's gonna be fine.   But nobody knows where she is right now. Even her group mates have no idea where she is.  Seems like she shut everybody in her life now.

The funny thing is  that the five of us are not even affected by the rumor. All the nasty comments  are thrown to her. Damn , where are you Sandara Park?  Please let me see you tonight .....I love you so much I could die right now .He didn't knew that he said it out loud  while sobbing and crying....and that was heard by someone. The mystery man who happens to be one of Dara's childhood friend.

Mystery Man's POV

It's  already ten in the evening and I am so dead tired practicing. That leader of mine is giving us a hard time. We have a schedule come back next week and darn it..I don't even have a decent sleep within the week..I can't even move my limbs from dancing the whole day. As I was passing by to our dressing room, I  heard someone is crying. My eyes wide open when I recognize him and I was shocked to see that someone like him would cry like that because of my best friend.  Upon seeing that, my heart sank and I decided that I have to do something. I thought it was only Dara who is suffering, but seeing him now, I knew that he really love her.

I went inside the room and told him...Hyung..you have to know something...