Finale Part 1

Whole Again

Spring 2012

The Big Day

Jaejoong's POV

Oh my, why I am so nervous? My hands are shaking and I cant even concentrate on what I'm doing. I prepared this all by myself, I want her  to see this. But wait, should I hope? I dont know  my chance...or If I have a chance. I know she saw all the love letters I made during our seperation. I'm glad I did that, maybe my instinct told me that  I can use those when needed. I havent seen her for a week , the last time  was when she's  with Yunho..again pain comes in. I rented this whole place because  I know she really love the beach. And damn..I saw Junsu and Mickey here. What are they doing here? I know they were worried about me but...ahhh forget it.

It's almost time but she's still not here. Come on Angel,,it's gonna  rain soon. I wanted to show you this.....I dont want you to get wet...I dont want you to get sick....

 

Yunho's POV

That's it..There is no backing out now. But again, who's fooling who? I know in my heart that I will regret this forever. OMG...can I call Jae hyung now and cancel everything? Ahhhhhh... I'm so stupid I left my phone at home...I dont know Jae's place right now but Im sure it's on the beach same as me. But If Dara comes and can't find me here, she would probably think I gave up on her... No...I wont leave. I will wait for her. Come on..sweety...where are you? I feel some drops of rain already.

 

Dara's POV

I am the dumbest person on earth. Why should I rely my decisions on that stupid thing. First, It wont happen coz who in the sane mind will do that to me? And of all things, why them.  So I'm on my way  headed to the airport...yes to the airport. I need to get out of here fast. I decided not to choose  ...because I'd rather hurt myself than hurt them both. Form the start,  it was really my fault. Yes, my fault on loving them both. I knew they will forgive  and understand me someday. Im glad nobody recognize me here. I sat in one corner while waiting for my flight. Then suddenly, I realize that I was crying, yes I was crying....The funny thing is it was tears of joy.  I wanted to scream and jump  but I dont want to make a scene here at the airport. 

 I  immediately call a cab and told him my destination. I  cant stop smiling and crying at the same. I am going now to a man I truly love....The Man I Truly Belong...The man who makes me...WHOLE AGAIN..