Hurting Inside

Whole Again

Tokyo, Japan

2 weeks ago

 

Junsu: Are you sure this is the best idea right now?

Mickey:  Of course, I know he's trying to hide it but we know him better than that

Junsu: arghh...im so effin curious the reason of their break-up so we can do something about it

Mickey: me too...I"m so worried about him u know? Partying all night, hooking up with someone ...good thing he doesnt mess up with work

Junsu: yah...even my GIRLFRIEND Bommie..did'nt knew about it..and she feels useless about it

Mickey: By the way..are u sure Yunho and Changmin can help us to get them back together?

Junsu: Yah...we know that our bratty maknae and Dara are super close..so she might confess everything to him right?

Mickey: But the last time we saw them a week ago...JJ give Yunho a cold treatment

Junsu: You noticed that too? I feel weird that time too coz there's something in JJ's eyes towards Yunho

Mickey :It must be effect of the break-up..he takes it against everybody

Junsu:  Ok...so call them now and lets have a plan

 

(well...such a sweet and caring friends these two)

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

2 weeks...yes two weeks long since that terrible night...That night still haunts me. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I keep thingking about it. I hated that name, that moment, that night. Yes, I hate everything now, most especially the person I 've been erasing in my life . The person named Sandara Park...arggh..even mentioning her name is killing me. After that night...I swear that I will shut her out of my life completely. The guys keep asking me the reason why we broke up but I kept mum about it. I want to save my hurt pride and ego to them. I don't really care what others think of me. I'm totally mad, angry,pissed, dumbfounded..ahhh. From now on, that name doesn't exist to me anymore and I'm glad these two friends of mine does'nt even mentioned her...or maybe they were discreet about it.

About a week ago,  we saw Changmin and Yunho here in Japan..we bumped into a Japanese  friends party of ours .I didn't knew they were here too promoting. I kept cool about it even though I want to kill Yunho instantly. Call me childish or what, but I knew he is oblivious towards my thoughts about him. I knew he won't betray me but I always think that something's  might happened between them on WGM . She is bold enough telling me on crushing him, I ignored it because I trust both of them esp. my bestfriend. I ignore him the entire night because seeing him reminds me of her. I  don't effin care If they knew about the break up. 

 

 

Good thing our relationship kept secret. Only the close  ones knew about it. It's been two weeks but I started to date and partying again. I want to show her how dumb she is for hurting me. Yes...Me..the one and only Kim Jaejoong...

 

hello there...thanks for subscribing my story..I will update soon and credit to the pictures I posted