Cast Away

Whole Again

A week later after that incident:

Dara is walking along the shore overlooking her beach house. Yes she have a beach house which she bought a year ago. Actually, this is her sanctuary whenever she feels down. Nobody knew about this place except for her two childhood friends which happen to be her neighbours in this secluded area of Seoul.  Even her family and friends have no idea about this place. Yes, she is here feeling down and lonely. After the incident last week, everything happens so fast. The last thing she remember was looking at Jae and Yunho, then she fainted. When she woke up for she don't know  how long, she was at her hotel living room with 5 of them looking at her intently  . Yes five of them because Junsu and Mickey immediately rushed to hotel after they heared the news. She said it wasn't a big deal fainting. Changmin was supposed to say something when her phone rings ( which earned a chuckles from 4 of them, excluding Jae) her eyes wide open when she recognize the voice in the other line....

She sighed after remembering the conversation between her and YG sajangnim... After she answer the phone, she excuse and locked at herself  in her room

Flashback:

Dara: he...he..llo sajang-nim

YG: oh hello to you too...Sandara Park (he yelled...she got scared bec it's the first time he yelled at her like that)

Dara: sir...

YG: pack your things immediately, your coming back to Korea tonight

Dara: but sir...I barely got here for hours

YG:   oh yes..5 hrs to be exact and you even got to trouble that fast....I told you to be careful when you're with them

Dara: sir what do you mean?

YG: you don't know? you made a big scandal this time Sandara Park.Your name together with the 3 idiots are all over the news not only in Japan and Korea. But damn ...Sandara Park...it's all over the world. You made history in this company you know? You even beat all Big Bang boys scandal combined.

Dara: huh

YG:  yes...some crazy and lunatic fans of those 3 snaps a picture of you while one of them carrying you..what the hell really happened? Are you out of your mind?

Dara: but sir...I fainted and did you said one of them carry me? (i felt giddy about it, i hope it's him)

YG: ya..it's not the right time thinking about him( I can't believe it, he can read my mind  even just talking on the phone?) We will talk when you comes back...and I already cancel your activities with 2ne1 this whole week.

Dara: sir?( her eyes wide open)

YG: yes Sandara Park....YOU ARE S-U-S-P-E-N-D-E-D

end of flashback:

So,  that's why I'm here. President suspend  all my activities with the girls .Thank god we don't have a song to promote right now. He said I will come back once he settled everything and the scandal comes down. I even shut my cellphone off. Actually, I don't blame sajangnim for doing that.  I knew that he was only protecting me. I already apologize to the girls and I 'm glad they understand and never blamed me. Bom is the most affected. But I'm thankful I have this days off... I can't bear the people or rather DBSK/JYJ's fans bad mouthing about me...

Sandara Park....you are a

....you can't take them away from us.We're going to kill u first

One fan even threatened me to throw an acid in my face

Die...die...die...

That was the comments I  wished I never dare to read on the internet.  I heard from Sajangnim that they trace a fan who threatened me about the acid thing.The girl is now in custody of the police and still  deciding If we will press charge against her. How come this people threatened me like that? Don't they have they're own life?

I wonder what happened to those five especially to him. After my conversation with sajangnim, i realized that they already left me. And I saw five or rather 6 man in a black suits sorrounding me. I learned that they were the sajangnim hired to accompany me to the airport. I leave the hotel room with a heavy heart thinking that maybe having  them even  with my life is a bad idea from the start. They we're too mighty compare to me. And boh... they left me here alone? I dialed Min's phone but he's not answering.I swear I will get my revenge on them leaving me like this. Argghhh..I knew I'm in trouble now. Those 5 are a death for me.