Attack of the Flower Boys

Whole Again

Yunho's POV

 

My head hurts and knocking no actually... banging my door didn't actually help me. And what is wrong with this kid? He really wanna die?  How dare he interrupt my sleep? Then I remember what happen last night, and again I feel so ashamed. Yes, I fainted. So what? I'm human too, you know? When I gain my consiousness, I saw eight pairs of eyes laughing at me. Especially Mickey and Junsu.  But the again I wont blame them for making fun of me. That was totally funny for them and pitiful for me. When Jae was telling me the real reason why they broke up, first I got envious and  outrage, why is he effin tellin me those stuff?How can he be so insensitive ? Then when I heard the last part, I was totally yes totally lost. I can't  find the words to say. Then my vision become blurred and bammmm... I fainted.

What I said to Jae was true.  I'm willing to do everything for her sake.  I know she's been hurting and I wont let that happen anymore. When I saw her leaving, I felt like dying. I wanted to run after her but Donghae  gave me the looked to back off. That fish is really scary too. Then I saw Yuri, she's looking at me with fears in her eyes. Maybe she realized that she made a mistake. So I confronted her, and asked her why? When I told her that how can I explain everything to my girlfriend, she starts crying. She said she doesnt know I already have someone. And guilt was shown on her face while telling me the truth. Seriously?  That's the reason? After hearing that, I want to beat the face of that flower boy. That was one hell childish act. Well what do you expect from him. He's the oldest among us but sometimes act like a child.

Then, as I was walking on my way to a park. I made a decision. It's not only for me, but it's for Jaejoong too. He's already acting too low to desperately get Dara. And I don't want him to think any stupid idea anymore. He's still my friend and it wont change no matter what. Last night, when I see the five of us together, not literally as  a group of five, I cant help but remember how we used to play and perform on stage. I feel nostalgic at that moment.

Then I remember Dara, I still need to see and explain everything to her. I wont let pass this day not to see her again. I  tried to call Donghae's number but still he's not answering. What's wrong with him? Then, I almost threw out my cellphone when  the door suddenly open and comes the two fuming men. If only looks could kill, I''l be six feet under now.  Im...dead...

 Dara's POV

Am I still alive? I guess so because  I see a two evil looking guys beside me.  But wait, since when did Minho arrived? The truth is, I don't need any symphaty from them now. But I dont blame these two. They're overprotective towards me, maybe a million times more than  Thunder. After what happened last night, I felt so miserable at the same time defeated. I dont know why that thing happen. Does Yunho playing tricks on me? Is this what you called Karma? Seeing them dancing provocatively really hurt my eyes but there's more worst to that. Yeahhh...kissing shamelessly in front of a thousands people for what a minute? , I should have really murder that from the start.  When I saw that kissed, I wanna go to stage and crushed the sinful lips of those two. But my pride wont let it so I just walk away quietly. Bom wants to come with me thinking I would do bad things to myself. But i just want to be alone,  knowingly that a concern Donghae is following me. Finally when were alone to Minho's place, I let it go. I cried to my hearts content. I cried till I become numb. I felt so helpless that time while Donghae beside hugging me cant do anything about it.

I ignore these two men beside me. I dont want to talk about it so I close my eyes and pretended to sleep. But I scream shamelessly  when I felt that I was lifted in the air and realize that I was already in the bathroom.

Minho:  ya Sandara Park, will you please get hold onto yourself. You looked like a zombie, please look at the mirror... you look so miserable.. and surely your  stupid boyfriend's gonna get it from us. He messed  up with the wrong guys....

blah...blah...blah... well thanks for adding to my agony

After I finish my bathroom routine, I realized that the two has left already. Could it be? No, it's impossibe. Then my phone rings and I started  to panick when I saw it was Changmin's calling. And I was right, the two flower boys was already starting to raise hell... and the poor victim  is none other than  the mighty Jung Yunho....my boyfriend or should I say...future ex-boyfriend?