Stalking Part 2

Whole Again

Yunho's POV

 

When Changmin walk out on me, I become numb. The news of them breaking up is too unbelivable. Did they really? How come I didn't knew that? And why did Min kept it secret from me. He is right, absolutely. I'm still in love with her. Her pictures are in my wallpapers, her cass posters ...yes posters.. I  posted it in every room of my house. That's how much I love her or you can say that's how lunatic I am . When Min announce that she is coming here, I panicked. Am I ready to face her again? What will I say to her. He emphasize he was the only one got invited though I'm a lillte bit hurt. My plan is to stay home the whole night. But who's fooling who? My mind keeps telling  me to stay away, but my hearts said go...stay or go?

 

I guess my heart won cause here I am in one corner of this coffee shop pitying myself. If only this dongsaeng of mine told me to come with him instead...I would'nt wear this ty piece of disguise. Like who in  sane mind wear this? But because of my sweety Dara, I would endure this humiliation. But when I recognize  a last person that I wouldnt imagine seeing here at the same place at the same time, I made up my mind that I need to step up on a game

It's now or never, I will pursue her. I don't want to pretend anymore. I knew that she still loves JJ,  but  what If she had a feelings for me? Call me coward or what but I  don't have a courage to face her yet. Even disguising just to caught a glimpse of her. In fact, I was jealous of my little hyung's closeness to her. He can talk to her up close, he can see her beautiful face. I have my share of  getting closed with her while filming our show, but that was different because there's a lot of camera focusing us.

I remember before when Dara told us the reason why she picked Jaejoong over me. (please read Mission Impossible, chapter 9, credit to the author of course)That was so hilarious and out of this world. She is indeed the girl from Mars. You know how embarassed am I when she told us that she had a crush on me .I was in shocked but it did'nt show. It was the first time I saw her up close, even thought I saw her in TV and though she was beautiful, it didnt gave justice on how she looks in person. There are lots of beautiful girls in this  business, some showing their skin , but it doesn't affect  me. So I really don't understand how this girl affects on me without even showing anything. She was not even close from my ideal girl, in fact she was exactly the opposite.  First, I like tall girls, which she's obviously not. Second, I want a sophisticated woman .Which is far, far away from her crazy personality. Did you just see how she laughs, mann... she would beat some ahjumma for it. And what the eff, you don't know how shocked am I when I saw her eating.Does her family and friends starve her that much? I felt so embarassed and amused at that time. But everything changes when I get to know her better. She is obviously indeed better than those girls.

 

So back to reality, here I am patiently waiting in one corner . When I saw Jaejoong sitting on the opposite, I got confused. How come he was here too. Of all places and of all time? It's possible that  he would meet someone too but why in this place and hiding himself? This place is too crowded which I still wondered why Changmin set the meeting here? Does he have plans to get back to Dara? What really happened to them?  

I was  spacing out and planning something in my head on how to pursue her when the door suddenly open. There I saw my  Dara wearing a simple white dress and long straight hair which is the exact opposite of what she's wearing  on stage. I mindlessly sipped my coffee without realizing how hot it is. I'm in so much pain when I suddenly look at Changmin evily laughing at me and even to Jaejoong whose by the way accidentally pour his coffee on his lap. Great..just great...  I just give him another reason to blackmail me

 

that's it for now guys...I been working on Dara's thoughts about JJ and Yunho so be back soon