What If

Whole Again

Jae's POV

It's morning already. Which means another day of misery and hope. Misery because you're not here beside me. I can't tell you how I miss you. I cant tell you how much I love you. I cant see your smile. Oh baby, when will you come back to me?Did you really forget about me?  Arghhh, i'm going crazy here. I need to do something.  I'm so damn tired of talking to your picture. I knew that you were here in Japan now babe. I wanted to see you but I control myself. I don't have the right because you belong to him now.

 

Yes to him. To my best friend, or should I say ex-best friend? There's a lot of what If's in my mind.

What If I didn't introduced them?

What If there's no lie?

What If I tell the whole world that you're mine?

What If I wasnt so selfish and took one seconds to listen to you?

What If I wasnt so damn jerk?

Would you stay by my side?

 

After I  heard  the news about them,  I stopped breathing. That can't be right? She only loves me, not  anybody else.  I know I  deserved  this, but I already regret it. My realization comes too late . I hurt too many people for being a jerk. Especially Sica, I knew she love me a long time ago. It's not easy for me when I told her that we need to break up. She cried and cried but I explained to her everything. I told her that I'm inlove with someone. Of course I didn't mention Dara's name. Actually she's really nice and she accepted it, although she don't have a choice. The last thing I heard about her is she's seeing someone now. I hope we become friends too. That's good, at least my burden will lessen a bit.

When Junsu told me that Bom is coming here in Japan, I felt happy. Hoping that she's coming too, but a little bit disappointed coz she's not. I'm so happy with my friend Su. He found someone like her and I envied their relationship. Again, regrets comes when I remember my actions. Junsu asked me If Bom could stay here, of course he didn't need to ask my permission. I knew I change a lot, it's too obvious. Bom keeps on observing me. Seems like she wanted to talk about something.   But sometimes I hated it when the three of them are looking at me like with pity on their eyes. Seriously, I didn't need that now.

I'm truly thankful that I have a friend like them. They never leave me once. When they told me that I need to clean up my act because I'm beginning to loose my direction. They were talking about me hard partying and hooking up with girls. Well hooking up is not partly true. I never touch any girls I met. It was just part of my charade because I'm sure Dara will knew about it. That's one of my plan  on hurting her. But that plan backfired on me. I realized that it was one of the main reason why she totally fell in love with Yunho. 

Yunho wont do what I did. We're different in so many ways. I'm outgoing and he's not. I'm approachable and he's not. He's reserved and quiet. But still we clicked as friends. We respect each other. The only thing we have in common right now is we both fell in love with the same girl. But nobody can't stop me now.Its now or never. I will claim what's rightfully mine.