Chapter 22

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be good in school!" Taecyeon waved to Jiyeon.

"Oppa, go home," Jiyeon told him.

"Go into the school first," Taecyeon demanded.

"Bye, Oppa," Jiyeon waved and ran in.

"Time to go meet the witch," Taecyeon groaned as he bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry... JB?"

"What?" JB glared at him and brushed off his backpack.

"You work at the restaurant? I didn't know that," Taecyeon told him.

"Yeah," JB kept walking.

"Wait, how do you know Yeona and Tiffany?" Taecyeon asked.

"Yeona?" JB asked.

"Kim Yeona," Taecyeon replied.

"I got to go," JB started walking.

"I still don't know why you hate me!" Taecyeon shouted.

"Why are you being nice to me?" JB replied and walked in the school.

 

"The answer is?" The teacher looked around. "Jaebum, what's the answer to this math problem?" She asked as JB yawned and looked at the board. "You weren't paying attention, you weren't working it out." The teacher told him.

"Five," JB replied.

"Bwoh?" The teacher asked.

"The answer is five," JB yawned and put his head back down.

"That's correct," the teacher sighed. "Who else got that answer?"

"Seonsaengnim! I don't understand any of this!" The kids argued.

"Jaebum, come explain it to the class," the teacher demanded.

"Ne?" JB sat up. 

"You understand it and worked it in your head. Show it to the class." She demanded.

"I can't. I just understand it." JB replied.

"Im Jaebum," she called and tapped on the board.

"Ne," JB nodded. He slowly got up as the whole class watched him. When he walked down the aisle, a boy stuck his foot out and JB tripped as the whole class laughed.

"Don't do that," Jiyeon told the boy.

"I was stretching," the boy shrugged as Jr watched JB go to the board.

"So what you do is-," JB started as a paper ball hit him. JB sighed and kept looking at the board. "The first step is-," he started again and a water bottle hit his head.

"Teacher! Why aren't you stopping them?" Jiyeon asked.

"The teacher isn't here, Miss. President," the group of girls rolled their eyes.

"Go sit down, JB! No one will listen to you anyways!" The boys laughed as JB walked back to his seat and got pushed into his desk.

"Did JB explain it to you all?" The teacher asked.

"Aniyo! He refused to!" The class shouted.

"He-," Jiyeon started.

"It won't work," JB muttered and grabbed his backpack.

"Where are you going?" Jiyeon held his arm.

"Why does it matter? No one cares anyways," JB replied and removed her hand.

"Im Jaebum, sit down," the teacher demanded and the bell rang.

"Since when did you ever care as well?" JB asked her and walked out the class.

 

"Jaebum, how are you doing?" Yoona texted.

"Noona, come pick me up from school. Tell them we're moving," JB replied.

"Why would I do that? You need school," Yoona told him.

"Then move me to another school." JB demanded.

"That will be the best school you will get in. It's only your first year." 

"I hate it, Noona. I want it to be over." JB typed.

"Three more years, Jaebum." Yoona replied and he didn't answer back. "What will I do with you?" 

"With who?" Taecyeon asked.

"My brother... I got it," Yoona sighed.

"Who is your brother by the way?" Taecyeon asked.

"Um. Sunye called," Yoona quickly changed the topic.

"She's coming, isn't she?" Taecyeon groaned.

"Ne," Yoona nodded.

"Tell her I'm going to be at a meeting," Taecyeon demanded.

"I don't lie..." Yoona stopped.

"You sound unsure about that," Taecyeon chuckled.

"I'm here, Oppa!!" Sunye ran into his arms.

"Yeah," Taecyeon pushed her away.

"Oppa, let's go to lunch," Sunye said.

"But I eat with Yeona," Taecyeon told her.

"Bwoh?" Sunye glared at Yoona.

"You've been in America for weeks, so..." Taecyeon coughed. "Bye." He waved and grabbed Yoona's wrist and purse and pulled her out.

"Taecyeon-shi!" Yoona pulled her hand away.

"Talk later, run now!" Taecyeon kept running as they ran to his car.

"This isn't right. Sunye is your girlfriend. She misses you." Yoona told him.

"But I never did," Taecyeon told her.

"Taecyeon-shi, this isn't right," Yoona replied. "You've changed a lot. You weren't like this when I worked for you."

"That's because I like someone else," Taecyeon said.

"That doesn't matter to me. Sunye-shi is your girlfriend." Yoona argued.

"Okay, sorry." Taecyeon muttered. "But after today I will be nice to her."

"Okay. After today." Yoona nodded.

"Do you still want to go eat?" Taecyeon asked.

"It's not like you would give me a choice," Yoona replied.

 

"Siwon-ah!!!! Siwon!!! Siwon!!!!" Tiffany screamed while sitting in her room.

"What?! What is it?!"Siwon ran into her room with his hair messed up. "What happened?!?!"

"Look!!" Tiffany pointed to her laptop.

"Did you get a virus?! Run!!!" Siwon demanded.

"Aniyo!" Tiffany giggled and motioned Tiffany to come over.

"What's that?" Siwon asked.

"It's a wedding dress!" Tiffany put her hands together and smiled.

"So?" Siwon shrugged.

"What's wrong with you?!" Tiffany shouted and Siwon jumped from being startled. "Do you know this is a girl's dream?!?!" She screamed and grabbed Siwon by the collar.

"Sorry, sorry," Siwon pulled her hand away softly and held it.

"Isn't it beautiful? Then after I walk down the aisle I will wear this pink dress to greet the guest. Also, you have to have JB be your one of your groomsmen, got it?! Yoona will be my maid of honor! Oh and also Yoonhyun will be the ring bearer!" Tiffany giggled. She looked at Siwon and saw him staring at her. "Is something on my face? I woke up and started playing on the computer. I'll go get ready to meet your parents now!" Tiffany stood up but Siwon held her hand tightly. "What is it?"

"Tiffany... Does this mean you're agreeing?" Siwon smiled. "Of course you can plan the wedding. But does this mean that... You want to marry me?" He asked.

"Well... Isn't this fate?" Tiffany asked shyly.

"Do you... Like me?" Siwon asked.

"Y-Yah!! I need to shower!!" Tiffany ran into the restroom and lock the door. She quickly covered her cheeks. "Ahhhhh!!!" She squealed happily.

 

"She digs you!!" Taecyeon shouted in the phone.

"Be quiet! You know she still doesn't know I liked her in high school." Siwon told him.

"Wait... She went to our high school? You liked her?" Taecyeon asked.

"I told you... I even told you that." Siwon muttered.

"I don't remember," Taecyeon said.

"What do you remember from high school?" Siwon groaned.

"The kingkas. Bullying kids. Going to clubs. Having parties at my house when my parents were away. Getting yelled at by my dad. That's pretty much it," Taecyeon told him.

"Any girls?' Siwon asked.

"No," Taecyeon replied.

"Not even the girl from that one-," Siwon started.

"Siwon-ah, I'm ready for our date!" Tiffany shouted in the background.

"See you later, bye," Siwon hung up.

"What girl?" Taecyeon asked and Yoona walked in.

"Here," Yoona placed down his files and quickly walked out. She leaned on the door and sighed. "This girl." Yoona whispered.

 

~Bed Time

"Uncle Jaebum," Yoonhyun yawned. "When will I get to go to work again? I want to see Uncle Chanyeol, Uncle Suho, Uncle Yongguk, Uncle Kris, Zelo Hyung, all those hyungs and uncles that are on the B.A.P. and EXO dance crew. I want to see Uncle Kai especially. Also that Noona that comes with her boyfriend." Yoonhyun said.

"I don't think right now is a good time for you to come," JB told him. 

"Waeyo?" Yoonhyun asked.

"Bad people come and hurt me sometimes." JB said. "It hurts a lot. It's scary. I hate it. I love you, Yoonhyun. I just don't want you to become like me. Okay?" He asked and stopped patting Yoonhyun. 

"Uncle JB, Eomma said you can sing, when will you sing to me?" Yoonhyun asked in his sleep.

"I don't sing, Yoonhyun. I don't like it." JB whispered.

 

"Jaebum," Yoona opened the door and saw JB quickly hiding a box under his bed.

"Noona," JB smiled.

"What was that?" Yoona asked.

"It was nothing," JB replied.

"Jaebum, if anything happens, tell Noona, okay?" Yoona said.

"Ne," JB nodded.

"I don't like seeing you get hurt. I don't like seeing you stressed out. Don't leave, Noona and Yoonhyun, okay?" Yoona hugged JB.

"I won't," JB told her.

"We won't leave you too," Yoona smiled.

"Promise?" JB asked.

"I promise," Yoona patted his back. "Lie down." She demanded.

"Noona, I'm nineteen," JB laughed while pulling his blanket over him.

"Remember when Appa would go to work at night and you would get scared?" Yoona laughed.

"I wasn't! I was just afraid that Appa and you would leave me when I was sleeping," JB whispered.

"But I didn't. Appa didn't." Yoona his hair. "I would your hair and sing to you until you turned twelve and suddenly became a big boy." Yoona laughed.

"Sometimes I still can't sleep though," JB whispered softly.

"Really, why?" Yoona asked and a tear streamed down JB's cheek. "Jaebum." She called and he was snoring softly. "You're sleeping." She whispered and slowly stood up as JB grabbed her hand in his sleep.

"Noona, I still think you will leave me." JB cried in his sleep. "I keep thinking Yoonhyun and you will leave me... Just like Eomma." JB whispered.

 

 

"I love it!" Kai danced while carrying out the food.

"I don't need food to spill on me," JB told him and greeted a table.

"The usual," Joon smiled.

"Where's your girlfriend?" JB asked.

"We're not dating," Joon replied.

"That's what they all say," JB muttered and left to the back.

"He's over there," Jiyeon waved and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Jr, nice to meet you," he said as he shook hands with Joon.

"What would you two like?" JB asked while looking down at his feet.

"Anything! I like everything here," Jiyeon smiled.

"Doesn't matter for me, the place hasn't change," Jr chuckled as JB walked away.

"I didn't introduce myself, I'm Joon," he smiled as JB walked by.

"Weren't you my sunbae?" Jr asked.

"W-What?" Joon asked.

"You were the sunbae that was really good at dancing ballet." Jr said.

"What is he talking about?" Jiyeon asked.

"You dropped out before I left," Jr told him.

"I..." Joon looked down.

"Is this true?" Jiyeon asked.

"I did," Joon said. "My mom couldn't afford Seoul High School for me so I did." Joon sighed. "I still go to school, not a good one. I'm so sorry for lying, I'll leave now," Joon got up and left.

"I'll be back," Jiyeon followed Joon as JB brought the food out.

"I will eat it all," Jr offered.

"Here," JB placed it down and kept staring at Jr. "Jinyoung."

"It's Jr," he replied.

"Will you ever forgive me?" JB whispered.

"You seem happy so why should I?" Jr asked. "Is school just an act?"

"This place is different," JB told him.

"It's late. Good bye." Jr said and left.

"That's that Jinyoung, you were always talking about?" Kai asked.

"He's one of the people I lost," JB muttered and left.

 

"What was Yoonhyun's father like?" Taecyeon asked while the two were walking from the meeting.

"Why are you asking?" Yoona asked.

"We need something to talk about," Taecyeon shrugged.

"He was... A bad person," Yoona started.

"Oh." Taecyeon said.

"He dated a lot of girls. He went of clubs and had parties." Yoona replied.

"What was his name?" Taecyeon asked and Yoona stopped.

"To be honest, I don't like talking about him," Yoona started. "I don't understand why you're asking me about him."

"I just thought that maybe I could help you find him " Taecyeon said.

"I don't want to." Yoona told him. "Even if I did meet him, I wouldn't even tell him that Yoonhyun is his son. What happens when I tell him?"

"Maybe he will take care of Yoonhyun," Taecyeon said.

"I don't think he won't. I know what kind of person he is. He will end up taking Yoonhyun away from me." Yoona whispered.

"Sorry for trying to help," Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

"Taecyeon-shi, I know who you really are. You don't have to be nice to me because I have a family to raise," Yoona said.

"I'm not-," Taecyeon started.

"We have a lot of work to do," Yoona replied and walked back to the office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter