Chapter 16

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~2 Week Later

“Uncle Jaebum…Uncle Jaebum…UNCLE JAEBUMMIE!! JAEBUMMMMMMIEEEEEEE UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Yoonhyun jumped on JB’s bed.

“Yoonhyun-ah…Stop…” JB pushed him.

“Uncle, you’re going to be late for work and same for Eomma…” Yoonhyun said.

“OH MY GOD!!!” JB woke up and ran into the restroom and brushed his teeth. “If I late it’s your fault!”

“How?” Yoonhyun shrugged.

“You made us watch movies with you! Aish! Go wake, Eomma!” JB demanded and Yoonhyun walked to Yoona’s room.

“Eomma…” Yoonhyun poked her.

“Hmmm…What is it?” Yoona smiled at him.

“You and Uncle JB will be late for work,” Yoonhyun said and Yoona sat up.

“Oh my god!” Yoona got up. “Okay, Yoonhyun go downstairs and sit and wait for Eomma, okay?” Yoona smiled and ran into the bathroom.

 

“Noona, I can take him!” JB said while chasing her.

“Just go to work,” Yoona demanded.

“Noona…My boss is easy, yours isn’t…I think. Just give me,” JB grabbed Yoonhyun and ran off.

“Im Jaebum!” Yoona called. “Fine.” She muttered and ran towards the office.

 

“Be good,” JB demanded.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun saluted.

“I will pick you up if Eomma is late, arasso?” JB looked at him.

“Ne, bye,” Yoonhyun smiled and walked into the daycare.

“Now…” JB checked his watch. “I should go.” He muttered and left.

 

“I hope I won’t get in trouble,” Yoona muttered while running through the parking garage as she dropped her keys. “Oh!” she bent down and quickly picked them up. She looked up and gasped as she saw Taecyeon and Sunye in the car kissing. Taecyeon glanced to the side and saw Yoona staring at them as he quickly pulled away from Sunye. Yoona quickly bowed and ran into the building without turning back.

 

Taecyeon glanced to the side as he saw Yoona staring at them. His eyes went wide and he quickly pushed Sunye.

“Oppa…What was that for?!” Sunye pouted.

“I…I just realized I was late…Uhh…your car keys…Bye.” Taecyeon quickly opened the door and ran into the building.

 

“I’m so tired,” Yoona yawned, while closing her eyes and placing her head on the desk. “It’s all cause of Yoonhyun…Silly boy making Jaebum and I watch Pororo all night.” She giggled as she heard the door open. She quickly got up and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo.” She said without looking at him.

“Um…Did you see anything?” Taecyeon asked.

“See what?” Yoona replied.

“Kissing,” Taecyeon told her.

“Oh…Ne. Sorry.” Yoona said.

“It was nothing,” Taecyeon replied.

“It was nothing,” Yoona nodded and sat down. “She’s your girlfriend.”

“I’m going to go to my office,” Taecyeon said and walked in as he shut the door. “What am I saying? Ottoke?” Taecyeon muttered and sat down.

 

“Bounce…Bounce.” JB said.

“Mama, mama!” Kai sang. “That’s how you sing.”

“No…Warrior!” Yongguk, one of their coworkers laughed while walking by.

“Or like that,” Kai said.

“I hate singing,” JB replied.

“Then why say the lyrics? Singing is music so you should hate music too,” Kai told him.

“No…” JB shook his head.

“Will you ever tell me what happened to you and that girl and music?” Kai asked.

“No, I won’t…When I will, I will. Can we not talk about it?” JB looked at him.

“Sure. Did you know why there have been a lot of girls coming lately?” Kai asked.

“Please tell me why,” JB chuckled.

“Well because…let me count…Twenty one hot guys work here,” Kai said.

“Psh…Hot?” JB laughed.

“Yeah…Want me to name everyone? Let’s see let’s start with you, me, all the so called “B.A.P.” and “EXO” wannabes,” Kai said.

“Hey…Dude you’re one of the EXO wannabes,” JB chuckled.

“Costumers,” Kai pointed and JB walked towards her.

“And you’re here again,” JB muttered.

“Am I not allowed to?” Jiyeon replied.

“I never said that but why do you have to have a date here at the restaurant I work at, every other day? Why can’t you go somewhere else? You’re here for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Are you trying to make me realize that you’re dating that kid?” JB asked.

“Kid? He graduted already,” Jiyeon sat down.

“Not from what I remembered,” JB muttered.

“What?” Jiyeon said.

“Just here,” JB threw the menus on her table and left.

“Is she your ex?” Kai asked. “Anyone can tell.”

“It doesn’t matter, all I know is her boyfriend is a high school dropout,” JB muttered.

“Wait…What? Didn’t he graduate already?” Kai asked.

“He…” JB shook his head.

Flashback:

“Dude, where you going?” Taecyeon asked.

“I have to go home…Sorry,” JB waved and ran off. “Time to go see Noona.” He smiled and walked past the principal’s office.

“Dropping out?” he heard the principal said. “Why?”

“My mom…She doesn’t have money. This high school is expensive…I’m sorry,” another voice said.

“Joon, you’re a talented person. You can get a scholarship.” The principal replied.

“Even if I do, it’s not enough. Just let me drop out. Please.” Joon replied.

End of Flashback

“Shouldn’t you tell her?” Kai asked.

“Not my problem,” JB replied.

 

“Thank you!” Taecyeon smiled and walked out his office.

“Do you need anything, Sir?” Yoona asked.

“Guess what?” Taecyeon placed his hands on her desk.

“You want coffee?” Yoona replied.

“My wish is granted. We get to go on a business vacation.” Taecyeon smiled.

“B-Bwoh?” Yoona looked at him.

“You, me, and other workers. It’s going to be fun! It’s at this place I rented and-,” Taecyeon started.

“I can’t go,” Yoona replied.

“What? It’s part of your job,” Taecyeon told her.

“I have something else at home,” Yoona said.

“You can bring your boyfriend along,” Taecyeon replied and Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Someone else,” Yoona told him.

“Bring him along,” Taecyeon muttered.

“Fine…I’ll think about it. It’s not like I have the money to go,” Yoona whispered.

“Oh don’t worry about money, we’re paying for it,” Taecyeon smiled widely.

“Why are you being so nice?” Yoona asked.

“I’m your boss,” Taecyeon replied. “It will be in…Three days, so think quickly. It’s a two nights, three days trip.” Taecyeon informed and left.

“Ottoke?” Yoona muttered.

 

“Tiffany…Where do you keep going?” Siwon asked.

“To eat at the restaurant, why?” Tiffany replied.

“How close are you and JB?” Siwon asked her.

“Pretty close, why?” Tiffany looked at him.

“Nothing, just wondering,” Siwon smiled.

 

“Here, a napkin,” Jiyeon giggled and gave it Joon.

“Thanks,” he chuckled as JB placed the drinks down.

“Enjoy,” JB said and received a text message.

“JB….Ottoke? Noona has to go on a business trip for three days and two nights, in three days but Yoonhyun…Can you take care of him?” Yoona texted.

“I would love to!” JB smiled while texting. “Noona, just go, it’s your job.”

“But then the daycare is close for a week when I leave. Who will take care of him? Fany is busy.”

“Don’t worry! The boss loves Yoonhyun. There’s Kai and everyone here to help. Leave him to me! We will talk at home. Do I need to pick him up?” JB asked.

“Yes, please. And than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter