Chapter 9

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah, how was-,” Taecyeon started.

“School was good. Bye.” Jiyeon said and walked up the stairs as he grabbed her wrist.

“Didn’t you forget? We’re going to hang out today,” Taecyeon told her.

“Oppa, I know you don’t want to. I know who you really are; you don’t have to pretend in front of me.” Jiyeon told him and walked upstairs again.

“Park Jiyeon! Don’t you dare walk away from me,” Taecyeon demanded and Jiyeon stopped.

“Then what do you want, Oppa?!” Jiyeon screamed.

“I’m only like this because I care about you! Do you think I want to be the jerk everyone thinks I am?!” Taecyeon shouted.

“Then stop it!” Jiyeon yelled.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you lately, but you need to be yourself too!” Taecyeon scolded and Jiyeon started crying on the stiars. “Jiyeon-ah…What’s wrong?” Taecyeon sat next to her.

“I’m sad,” Jiyeon cried harder. “I’m sorry, Oppa…It’s not your fault. It’s my problem.”

“What is it?” Taecyeon asked and Jiyeon shook her head.

“Someone…” Jiyeon whispered and left.

 

~Next Morning

“Appa, I don’t want to date Sunye.” Taecyeon said and his dad slam his chopsticks down.

“Bwoh?!” his father shouted.

“Uncle…” Jiyeon whispered.

“I don’t like her anymore. I never did. She makes Jiyeon sad.” Taecyeon added.

“Oppa,” Jiyeon muttered.

“Don’t bring her into this,” his father demanded.

“I don’t like her.” Taecyeon said.

“You have to!! This is a big business deal!!” Mr. Ok shouted.

“Taecyeon, Jiyeon, just go,” Mrs. Ok said.

“You stay here!!” Mr. Ok screamed. “Like I said, you will work in the company and marry her!! You have no choice!! Not only that but you will do everything I tell you to do!!”

“This is why Jiyeon’s mom left!!!!” Taecyeon screamed and threw his chopsticks.

“Oppa, stop it.” Jiyeon begged.

“You!” Mr. Ok slapped him across the face and Jiyeon screamed.

“Uncle, aniyo,” Jiyeon pleaded while hugging his arm.

“If it wasn’t for you Jiyeon’s mom would have never been sick and die!!! If it wasn’t for you she could have married someone she loved!!! And now Jiyeon’s dad left her with all the money!!!” Taecyeon screamed and received another slap.

“You don’t know what love is!! In the business world there is no such thing as love!!” Mr. Ok shouted.

“That’s why you don’t love anyone in your family!! No one!!! Not even your own son!!!” Taecyeon kicked his chair and left upstairs.

“You!!” Mr. Ok screamed.

“Oppa!” Jiyeon ran after.

“This is ridiculous,” Mrs. Ok whispered and left upstairs.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah, what should Uncle do?” JB asked while staring at Yoonhyun.

“Pa.” Yoonhyun replied while hitting his belly.

“I should feed you? That’s not a job.” JB sighed.

“Jo.” Yoonhyun giggled.

“Jo Kwon? I can’t be kkab like him. Ottoke?! Two years.” JB whined and Yoonhyun screamed. “WHAT’S WRONG?!”

“Ha.” Yoonhyun laughed.

“Is something wrong?” Yoona asked and ran towards Yoonhyun.

“He screamed, he was yelling at me.” JB pouted.

“I almost had a heart attack!” Tiffany shouted.

“I think, I might have to get a job soon,” Yoona said.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“I need money for Yoonhyun, you can’t keep paying for him.” Yoona said. “He will be one soon and…I want to be a good mother.” Yoona smiled.

“Fine.” Tiffany nodded.

“Then what bout Yoonhyun?” JB asked. “He has to be at least two to go to a daycare.” JB said.

“I know…We will do something.” Yoona said.

 

~Next Day

“I’m going to go out!” Yoona said and left the house. “Yoonhyun needs more things.” She whispered.

 

“Hurry! She’s home!” JB shouted.

“I’m hurrying!” Tiffany replied.

“I’m home,” Yoona called and she saw no one there. “Jaebum? Fany? Yoonhyun?”

“SURPRISE!!!!!” they screamed and popped up.

“Goo!” Yoonhyun laughed.

“What is this?” Yoona replied.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!” they cheered. “Come on. Hurry.” They demanded and Yoona blew out the candles.

“What did you wish for?” Jaebum asked.

“She can’t tell!” Tiffany slapped his arm.

“I can’t.” Yoona smiled while hugging Yoonhyun.

 

~6 Months Later

“Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham nida, sarang ha neun Jaebum and Yoonhyun, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da,” Tiffany and Yoona sang.

“Blow it, Yoonhyun, blow it.” JB demanded and blew it.

“Bo.” Yoonhyun clapped and they laughed.

“I can’t believe Yoonhyun is already one.” Yoona smiled.

“And I’m nineteen, I’m so old,” JB pouted.

“Old? Yoona and I are twenty one!” Tiffany told him.

“Yoonhyun is one, he’s the youngest,” Yoona laughed while Yoonhyun strolled around in the baby walker.

“Let’s go out and eat lunch for their birthday and of course JB’s favorite cake store.” Tiffany clapped.

 

“Saranag ha neun Jaebum-shi…Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da.” Jiyeon sang in the backyard and blew out the candle. “Where have you been? It’s been a year since we last met.” She whispered.

“Jiyeon, what are you doing? What is that cake for?” Taecyeon asked.

“I just bought it for fun.” Jiyeon quickly took off the candles. “Do you need something, Oppa?”

“Let’s go out, I don’t want to see my dad while eating lunch,” Taecyeon muttered.

“It’s been half a year, forgive him. Besides, I thought you liked Sunye.” Jiyeon got up.

“I guess, but cousins’ day out, so let’s go.” Taecyeon laughed.

“Okay.” Jiyeon nodded and followed him.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah, eat.” Yoona said while giving him his baby food.

“Nehhh.” Yoonhyun opened his mouth.

“He’s starting to talk.” Tiffany smiled.

“Thanks to me, of course.” JB chuckled.

“No.” Yoonhyun shook his head and they laughed.

“We’re finish, so let’s get going,” Yoona stood up and carried Yoonhyun.

“Table for two please,” Taecyeon said.

“I’ll go get the car.” Tiffany smiled and left.

“I paid, Noona.” JB said and ran towards her.

“I’m going to the restroom, Oppa,” Jiyeon told him and started walking as her shoulders bumped with someone. “Oh. So-.”

“Sorry.” JB replied and ran off.

“Oh well,” Jiyeon shrugged and kept walking.

“Eomma.” Yoonhyun threw his toy on the floor.

“Yoonhyun-ah, you can’t do that.” Yoona put Yoonhyun down as she walked to the toy.

“Here you go,” Taecyeon gave it to her.

Honk Honk

“Noona! I’ll take Yoonhyun to the car.” JB said and left.

“Thank you,” Yoona bowed and quickly ran out. Taecyeon turned around and saw the girl drive away.

“Okay,” Taecyeon shrugged and left to the table.

 

~One Year and One Month Later

“It’s Valentine’s Day!!” Sunye exclaimed while sitting on Taecyeon’s bed.

“And?” he muttered while putting on his tie.

“Aren’t we going to go on a date?” Sunye asked.

“I’m busy today.” Taecyeon replied.

“You’re busy everyday! You’ve been busy ever since you became the CEO at your dad’s company nine months ago!” Sunye cried.

“That’s my job,” Taecyeon started leaving the room.

“Oppa!!” Sunye called.

“If you don’t want breakfast, then leave, you know I’m busy.” Taecyeon said.

“Sorry, Oppa.” Sunye hugged him from behind.

“Fine, I will take you out to dinner…Happy? Now please let me get ready for work.” Taecyeon told her.

“Okay! Bye!” Sunye waved and left.

“Of course,” Jiyeon said while sitting at the breakfast table.

“Oh! Siwon, what are you doing here?” Taecyeon sat down.

“I come here to eat breakfast every time your parents aren’t home.” Siwon replied.

“Oh right, did they leave already?” Taecyeon asked.

“The driver took them to the airport since you didn’t wake up,” Jiyeon told him.

“Come on, let’s go, we have a meeting today.” Siwon said while patting Taecyeon on the back.

“Bye, Jiyeon,” they both waved and left the house.

“Is she still in school?” Siwon asked.

“Second year of college,” Taecyeon replied.

 

“Finally! Today will be the first official day working,” JB said while wearing his uniform.

“Haven’t you been working for the past week?” Tiffany asked.

“It’s called training,” JB replied while making a dumb face.

“YOU!” Tiffany threatened to hit him.

“Yah! You’re twenty two, grow up!” JB laughed.

“You’re twenty! You grow up!” Tiffany said.

“I’m not the one that’s going to take over a company.” JB smirked.

“I’m not the one, not attending class,” Tiffany got up and started washing the dishes.

“Hyung. Pehgohpahyo.” Yoonhyun pointed at his stomach.

“Ever since you can walk, you come to me too much. Go to Eomma.” JB laughed and put Yoonhyun on his lap. “And I’m your uncle, sahmchon…Eww it sounds old.”

“You are old,” Tiffany laughed and patted Yoonhyun on the head.

“Fany Eomma.” Yoonhyun pointed.

“Fany Noona.” Tiffany laughed. “Or imo (aunt).”

“Aniyo.” Yoonhyun shook his head.

“It’s Valentine’s Day,” Yoona walked downstairs.

“Eomma!!” Yoonhyun ran to Yoona and hugged her legs.

“Aigoo! Yoonhyun-ah! You were bigger than last night.” Yoona hugged him.

“I’m two.” Yoonhyun held up one finger.

“Aniyo…” Yoona laughed and helped him hold up two fingers.

“Pehgohpayo.” Yoonhyun pointed to his stomach.

“Uncle Jaebum didn’t feed you?” Yoona asked while Yoonhyun held her hand.

“Aniyo.” Yoonhyun shook his head.

“Jaebum!” Yoona scolded.

“Yeah, JB!” Tiffany laughed.

“B-But I-I was about to feed him! You’re making me get in trouble, aren’t you?” JB asked Yoonhyun and he started running away and laughing. “I’m going to get you, Yoonhyun!!” JB ran after Yoonhyun and scooped him in his hands and started throwing him up in the air.

“Okay, stop, let him eat,” Yoona laughed as Yoonhyun ran back to her and she put him in his seat. “What do you want to eat?”

“Fany Eomma’s pancakes,” Yoonhyun smiled.

“Okay!” Tiffany said and put the pancakes on his Pororo plate.

“Pororo,” Yoonhyun clapped and started eating.

“I’m thinking of looking around for a job and finding a daycare for Yoonhyun.” Yoona told them.

“Yoonhyun is already two,” Tiffany agreed.

“Make sure it’s a good and clean daycare,” JB said. “If anything, I can pick him up one day. I only work till 19:30,” JB replied. “Unless it’s a party of something.”

“It’s my dad’s company, so I never know,” Tiffany shrugged.

“Don’t worry about it, I will try to get a good job and maybe try to get home early,” Yoona smiled.

“I have to get going,” JB said.

“Same here, there’s a business meeting I have to attend so,” Tiffany ran upstairs to change.

“And Fany is taking me,” JB added.

“I’m ready,” Tiffany said while wearing her working outfit.

“That does not look like something someone would wear to go work in a company,” JB said.

“There is no such thing as uniform for girls at a company, it’s called fashion, ask your sister,” Tiffany pointed.

“My fashion sense would never be as good as yours,” Yoona laughed.

“But it got a lot better!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Wayyyy better,” JB exaggerated.

“Yeopo,” Yoonhyun said and Yoona laughed.

“We better get going, come on,” Tiffany said. “Bye!” Tiffany waved and kissed Yoonhyun as she left.

“Bye, Yoonhyunnie,” JB patted his head. “Bye, Noona,” JB waved and left.

“Yoonhyun-ah, do you want to go see what people do on Valentine’s Day?” Yoona asked.

“Ne. I want to go to park.” Yoonhyun replied.

“Okay, let’s go,” Yoona said while carrying him upstairs.

 

“I don’t get the point of a meeting on Valentine’s Day,” Siwon said.

“You don’t even have a girlfriend,” Taecyeon laughed.

“So? Why does that matter?!” Siwon shouted.

“I’m kidding,” Taecyeon laughed while they drank their coffee.

“Bye!” they heard someone shouted.

“Go, Tiffany! So embarrassing! Even Noona isn’t like this!” another voice shouted.

“I’m leaving! Bye!” Tiffany said.

“T.Hwang?” Siwon read the license plate. “T.Hwang!!!” Siwon shouted.

“What are you doing?” Taecyeon asked and Siwon ran to Tiffany.

“Can I-,” Tiffany stopped. “Oh, you are?”

“Don’t pretend like you don’t remember me,” Siwon replied.

“What do you want, Choi Siwon?” Tiffany asked.

“I fixed your car more than a year ago; a thank you would be nice.” Siwon said.

“Thank you. Besides you didn’t fix it, you just sent it to the car shop,” Tiffany stuck out her tongue.

“I’m older than you, okay?” Siwon replied.

“But you’re not smarter than me.” Tiffany said.

“Bwoh?!” Siwon asked.

“Who wears a suit around when they have nothing to do,” Tiffany laughed.

“You,” Siwon started when Tiffany’s laugh stopped. She glanced behind him and saw Taecyeon walking towards Siwon.

“Thanks.” Tiffany muttered and drove off in her car.

“I was going to introduce myself…But okay,” Taecyeon shrugged.

“Do you really not remember her?” Siwon asked.

“She went to our school,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter