Chapter 10

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida.” She bowed.

“I’m your boss…” he said and turned around. “Ok Taecyeon.” The person smiled.

“O-Ok T-Taecyeon?” Yoona whispered while looking at him.

“Isn’t it obvious…Ok Company,” Taecyeon started.

“I thought it was. O.K,” Yoona whispered to herself while looking down.

“Can you at least look at me while talking?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and looked up as tears filled her eyes.

“Is something wrong?” Taecyeon replied.

“Aniyo,” Yoona wiped her eyes.

“So, did you say Im Yoona?” Taecyeon asked.

“A-Aniyo,” Yoona shook her head. “Kim Yeona,”

“Oh…I thought I heard Im Yoona. Anyways, you know everything, you’re my secretary you do secretary work.” Taecyeon said. “Go ahead, get to your desk.”

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and left. “Out of all the people, why him?” she muttered and went to her desk. “Let’s see,” she started taking out a picture or Yoonhyun and placed it on her desk. “This picture,” she held up the picture with Tiffany, JB, Yoonhyun, and her. “Will be in here,” Yoona smiled and put it in her journal. Yoona started organizing her things when suddenly the door flew open. “Annyeonghaseyo,” Yoona bowed.

“You must be the new secretary,” Sunye said.

“Ne, can I help you?” Yoona replied.

“I’m Taec’s girlfriend, end of discussion,” Sunye told her and walked into Taecyeon’s office.

“Okay,” Yoona nodded and sat down. She started looking through the files when suddenly she heard a voice from the phone.

“Coffee please,” Taecyeon said.

“Ne,” Yoona replied and left. “I knew I wouldn’t be able to avoid him forever.” She whispered while walking back to the office. She slowly knocked on the door and walked in. “Here is your coffee,” Yoona said and placed it down on his desk. When she looked up she saw Sunye glaring at her.

“You forgot something,” Sunye replied.

“What is it?” Yoona asked.

“My coffee,” Sunye said.

“Oh, sorry,” Yoona turned around.

“Stop,” Taecyeon demanded and Yoona stopped. “I meant Sunye.” He said.

“Bwoh?!” Sunye shouted.

“She’s new, it’s only her first day, I still haven’t gone over anything with her,” Taecyeon told Sunye.

“Oppa! Wae?!” Sunye screamed. “I’m leaving!” Sunye yelled. As she walked by Yoona, she bumped her shoulder and left.

“Joesonghabnida,” Yoona kept bowing.

“What are you doing?” Taecyeon chuckled and Yoona stop.

“Ne?” Yoona looked at him.

“She always does that, don’t worry about her.” Taecyeon replied.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded.

“Look at the files outside for me; it’s about this meeting and party coming up. I’ll come out later to help you,” Taecyeon told her.

“Ne,” Yoona bowed and left. “He changed.” She whispered and started working. “Isn’t this the place JB works at?” Yoona asked while reading it. “Tiffany’s company.” Yoona whispered.

“Yeona,” Taecyeon called while Yoona was reading. “Yeona…Yeona…Yeona…Yah, Kim Yeona.” He kept calling. “Yeona,” he called again and knocked on her desk.

“Oh! Ne!” Yoona stood up and hit her head against the lamp. “Ow…” she muttered and heard Taecyeon laughed. “Do you need something, Sir?”

“Sir? Aren’t we the same age?” Taecyeon asked.

“I-I,” Yoona started.

“Let’s go check your resume then,” Taecyeon told her.

“A-Aniyo! I’m twenty two,” she told him.

“Oh, well I’m twenty three,” Taecyeon replied. “We could be friends.”

“Aniyo, it’s fine,” Yoona told him.

“Okay then…Just wanted to tell you that it’s your lunch break,” Taecyeon told her.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and sat down.

“Yeona…Aren’t you going to go look around?” Taecyeon asked.

“Ah, ne,” Yoona nodded and followed him.

“So what made you want to work here?” Taecyeon asked.

“I needed a job,” Yoona replied.

“You’re very…not outgoing,” Taecyeon said. “Maybe it’s because it’s your first day.”

“Aniyo, I’m like this,” Yoona told him.

“At this age, shouldn’t you be in college?” Taecyeon asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Yoona said.

“Okay then…Maybe when we get closer,” Taecyeon replied.

“If we even do,” Yoona muttered.

 

“Sangmin-ah!” a man called.

“Appa!!” Sangmin waved.

“Appa? What’s that?” Yoonhyun asked.

“I don’t really know,” Sangmin shrugged.

“Then why do you call him Appa?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Well his name is actually Sungmin, but Sunny Eomma told me to call him Appa. I think Appa is a big boy.” Sangmin said.

“So someone can call us Appa?” Yoonhyun replied.

“Aniyo, it has to be a big, big boy. Someone that has been with us forever, ever since we were born and has been taking care of us,” Sangmin said.

“Oh, I get it,” Yoonhyun nodded.

“Annyeong!!” Sangmin waved and ran off.

“Yoonhyun-ah!” he heard someone shouted.

“Uncle Jaebum!” Yoonhyun ran to him.

“Aigoo, my Yoonhyun,” JB carried him and walked out.

“Appa,” Yoonhyun called.

“Bwoh?” JB looked at him.

“Appa,” Yoonhyun pointed at JB and he put him down.

“Aniyo,” JB shook his head.

“You’re not Appa?” Yoonhyun asked.

“I’m not,” JB replied.

“What is Appa then?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Appa…Appa is just a word.” JB started. “Some kids say it and some kids don’t. You’re one of the kids that won’t.” JB said.

“Why?” Yoonhyun replied.

“Well because Appa is just a word people use. You use Eomma and Uncle, or Fany Noona, or something like that. Appa is a word you don’t use…okay?” JB asked.

“Ne,” Yoonhyun nodded.

“Do you understand?” JB asked.

“I understand,” Yoonhyun replied.

“Okay, let’s go get some melona…okay?” JB smiled.

“Ne!” Yoonhyun clapped.

 

“One strawberry melona please,” Jiyeon ordered.

“Okay, here you go,” the woman smiled.

“Do you want banana, strawberry, honeydew, mango, or something else?” JB asked.

“Banana,” Yoonhyun pointed.

“One banana and one strawberry,” JB said.

“Here you go,” the lady smiled.

“Come on, sit down,” JB demanded and Yoonhyun sat down.

“So many girls are pretty,” Yoonhyun said.

“Like who?” JB asked. “Your Eomma? Tiffany?”

“And her, the one looking at us,” Yoonhyun pointed and JB looked over and saw Jiyeon.

“Jaebum,” Jiyeon called.

“Yoonhyun, let’s go, we have to cook for Eomma,” JB got up and held Yoonhyun’s hand.

“Jaebum, please,” Jiyeon held his hand. “Can we talk?”

“Don’t you see I’m busy?” JB asked.

“Why do you keep avoiding me? It’s been almost two years since we last met,” Jiyeon said.

“And I like it that way. I also wish it would be longer.” JB replied.

“I just want to…” Jiyeon started.

“Talk, I know who you really are. But I want you to leave, like I said, leave, that’s one of the best things you do in life anyways.” JB muttered. “Come on Yoonhyun, Eomma will be home soon.” JB said and carried Yoonhyun away.

“You weren’t this hard in the past,” she whispered.

 

“What?” Tiffany asked. “Daddy, you’re coming here in a couple days? Why?”

“Business party, Stephanie,” he replied.

“But Daddy…I can go,” Tiffany said.

“I know you can, but I have to too…and there’s important things to discuss,”

“Okay, I have to go to lunch, so bye,” Tiffany smiled and hung up. “Where to go?” she asked while walking around.

“Appa, I got it,” she heard someone said. “Of course I will be there! Bye.” He said and hung up.

“You seem nice to your dad,” Tiffany said.

“I’m nice to everyone, I’m Choi Siwon,” he replied.

“Not to me,” Tiffany told him.

“Since when?!” Siwon asked.

“See,” Tiffany pointed and kept walking.

“Are you bored? And shouldn’t you be at the company?” Siwon replied.

“It’s called eating lunch, that’s what you’re doing too,” Tiffany said and gasped. “Omo! My purse, I don’t have my wallet, how am I going to eat?” she whined.

“I’ll buy lunch for you,” Siwon said.

“Really?” Tiffany smiled widely. “Thank you so much! I owe you.” She said.

“Girls’ moods do change easily,” Siwon muttered.

“This doesn’t mean I like you, okay?” Tiffany glared at him.

“I know,” Siwon sighed.

 

“The lunch turned out bad,” Yoona sighed and threw it in the trash. “Now what?” she asked. “Should I go check on Yoonhyun?” she whispered and shook her head. “I will just search up things for him.” She sat down at the computer and looked up things online. “He has enough clothes…His bedroom,” she started and scrolled down.

“Yeona,” someone called.

“Ne?” Yoona looked up.

“We have some files for Mr. Ok in the main office, can you get it for him?” she asked.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and left the office.

“Yeona,” Taecyeon walked out. “Hm, where did she go?” he asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter