Chapter 4

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I-It’s Taecyeon-shi,” Yoona whispered. JB’s eyes went wide as Tiffany comforted Yoona.

“T-Taecyeon?” JB asked.

“JB, let her explain,” Tiffany said. “She was-,”

“NOONA WAE?!” JB got up and shouted with more tears. “WAE?! OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHY HIM?!”

“YOU MADE ME GO!!! I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO BUT WHY?!?!” Yoona cried.

“Stop…Please stop…It’s not good for the baby,” Tiffany begged.

“What will we do, Noona? What will we do?” JB cried on Yoona’s knees.

“I-I will tell Taecyeon and-,” Yoona started.

“DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU?!” JB screamed. “HE DOESN’T EVEN REMEMBER YOU!!! THEY TALKED ABOUT IT!!! HE DOESN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING, NOONA!!!!!!!!” JB shouted.

“H-He’s right…T-Taecyeon won’t do anything,” Tiffany whispered.

“HE’S A MEAN AND RUDE JERK!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I HANG OUT WITH HIM IS-…” JB stopped. “Noona…J-Just…”

“I’ll…The baby…I won’t raise-,” Yoona started.

“You can’t!” Tiffany begged. “Please don’t do that, please,” Tiffany cried.

“Noona, don’t,” JB demanded.

“Then what do I do? Give the baby up when it’s born?” Yoona wept.

“Aniyo,” JB shook his head.

“Does that mean…” Tiffany started.

“Noona, keep it.” JB demanded. “It’s a life. We will raise it. I promise, I won’t leave your side anymore. I will be with you everywhere and anywhere. You’re my Noona the only family member I have left. I will pick you over that guy any day.”

“Same here,” Tiffany smiled. “I will help,” Tiffany squeezed her hand.

“But…What about Aunt? What about Taecyeon?” Yoona asked.

“Don’t say that jerks name!!” JB screamed. “Forget him, Noona. Forget him. Pretend like he didn’t exist, this is your life. Our life. He did nothing good.”

“Treat the baby like a gift from the sky,” Tiffany smiled.

“And Aunt?” Yoona asked.

“Let’s hide it from her for now…We’ll tell her soon,” JB replied.

 

~1 Week Later

“JB!! Where have you been?” Taecyeon asked when he saw JB walking the streets.

“Hey, JB,” Siwon added.

“I’m busy,” JB muttered and kept walking.

“What you got there? Something for a girl?” Taecyeon reached for it but JB pushed him away.

“Whoa,” the other kingkas muttered.

“What’s wrong with you?” Taecyeon asked.

“Let’s just leave him alone,” Siwon suggested.

“I need an answer.” Taecyeon demanded.

“Can’t you just leave me alone? I have my own life too,” JB said and walked off.

“Yah! You’re a kingka, you shouldn’t be doing this. What’s up with your attitude lately? Not picking up the phone. Not going to parties. It’s like, you’re becoming a normal person again,” Taecyeon said. JB turned around and glared at him. “Explain to me. Are you going to be the normal person before, with no friends, or are you going to keep hanging out with us?”

“I rather be a normal person, than hang out with you guys. You’re nothing but a bunch of guys that ruin other peoples’ lives.” JB said.

“So you’ve been talking bad about us behind our backs?!” Taecyeon shouted.

“I’ve never talked bad about you guys. Even before I was a kingka, I never did. Guess what? Now I can, because I know who you, Ok Taecyeon, really are. You’re a bad person that does whatever you can to ruin another person’s life. I might be a normal kid before, but I had actual friends, unlike you guys,” JB replied and walked off.

“This guy!” Taecyeon shouted.

“Maybe he’s just having a bad week or something,” Siwon said.

“I’m giving him one last chance, if he makes me mad again, he’s out!” Taecyeon replied and walked off.

 

“Noona! I’m home!” JB shouted.

“IM JAEBUM!!!” Tiffany whispered loudly while hitting him with her backpack.

“BWOH?! BWOH?!?!” JB screamed.

“Stop shouting!” Tiffany covered his mouth. “The baby’s sleeping!!

“Baby?” JB asked. “You mean Noona?”

“When Yoona is sleeping, the baby is sleeping,” Tiffany replied loudly.

“You’re shouting too,” JB muttered and fixed his clothes. “I brought stuff,”

“Stuff…Very specific,” Tiffany said sarcastically. “And for your information my voice is naturally loud,”

“Then fix it,” JB chuckled.

“Anyways…What is this?” Tiffany peeked in the bag.

“Supplies Noona will need,” JB smiled.

“Blanket?” Tiffany laughed.

“And pillow,” JB replied and walked upstairs towards Yoona’s room. “Noona?” he knocked on the door.

“Jaebum-ah,” Yoona called him.

“Is it a boy or a girl?” JB sat down next to her.

“It’s only been about two weeks since the baby started growing,” Yoona whispered.

“When will we know?” JB asked.

“Eighteen more weeks,” she smiled.

“So…You’re really keeping it?” JB muttered.

“I thought you wanted me to,” Yoona said.

“But Aunt…How will we-…I’m worried about the baby and you, Noona. We should ask Tiffany-,” JB started.

“Aniyo, Jaebum. We can’t burden her,” Yoona told him. “She’s already cooking and taking care of us when Aunt isn’t home,”

“True…Then what if Aunt figures out? What if she gets mad?” JB asked.

“She won’t,” Yoona pat his head. “It’s Aunt…She raised you since you were eight,” Yoona started. “And since I was ten,”

“It’s been nine years already?” JB asked.

“Almost ten,” Yoona replied. “Believe me, she won’t,”

 

~One Week Later

“Noona, seventeen more weeks,” JB smiled while running down the stairs.

“Seventeen more weeks till what?” his Aunt Im asked.

“Jaebum,” Yoona whispered.

“Till…Till that one drama comes on!” JB pretended to be excited.

“You watch dramas?” Aunt Im replied.

“Yes,” JB nodded.

“I have to go to work, I won’t be home till early morning,” Aunt Im told them.

“Okay,” the kids nodded.

“Be good, bye,” the aunt waved and left.

“That was close,” JB sighed.

“Aish,” Yoona shook her head. “Are you going anywhere today?”

“I’m going to go to the mall,” JB replied.

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“To buy things for the baby,” JB smiled.

“We don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl,” Yoona laughed.

“Then I will just go look up names! I’m going to be an uncle,” JB ran off.

“I’ll be at Tiffany’s!” Yoona shouted.

“NE!” JB replied.

“Let’s see,” Yoona whispered and walked upstairs. She took out the folder and looked at it. “Pregnant…Nineteen…” she muttered. “I guess my life is over,” she said. “But it’s the start of something new. A new, fresh, and happy beginning. This baby is my future and my heart right now.” She smiled and spread the papers out while she read it. She started jotting things down in her journal as she read guides on the internet. Her phone suddenly rang as she reached for it.

“Yoona! I’m here!” Tiffany shouted in the phone.

“Coming!” Yoona replied in the phone. She quickly gathered the paper and left it neatly on the desk as she placed her textbooks on top of it and ran out the house.

 

 “YOONG!!!” Tiffany ran to her.

“You look excited,” Yoona laughed.

“Look I went to the mall and got you new clothes and contacts,” Tiffany po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter