Chapter 11

Love's Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m leaving to lunch,” Taecyeon told Yoona.

“Ne,” Yoona nodded and grabbed her bag as she went towards the elevator.

“So…Where are you going?” Taecyeon asked.

“Around,” Yoona replied and walked out the elevator.

“Do you not talk a lot?” Taecyeon said while walking out the building.

“Just to you,” Yoona looked at him and walked off.

“Yah, wait,” Taecyeon grabbed her wrist and she jerked it away quickly.

“Don’t touch me!” Yoona demanded.

“Why are you so rude all of a sudden? All you have to do is work late this Saturday,” Taecyeon muttered.

“It’s my lunch, my time off, my break, so please leave me alone,” Yoona replied and left.

“Someone’s moody,” he muttered and left.

 

“Yoonhyun-ah!” Yoona called.

“Eomma!!” Yoonhyun ran into her arms and hugged her.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sangmin bowed and Yoona patted his head.

“Eomma, what’s wrong?” Yoonhyun asked.

“This Saturday no one will be home to take care of you,” Yoona whispered.

“Wae?” Yoonhyun tilted his head.

“Eomma has to work late, Uncle JB has work, and Tiffany is at the business party. I don’t know what to do,” Yoona told Yoonhyun.

“Eomma and Appa are going to a business party too,” Sangmin replied.

“Really?” Yoona looked at Sangmin.

“Ne! My dongsaeng and I will stay at Grandma’s house. She said if I ever have a friend, he can stay over with me,” Sangmin said.

“What about Yoonhyun?” Yoona laughed.

“Ne! I will ask Eomma and Appa tonight,” Sangmin smiled.

“You have a little brother?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Aniyo!! Don’t you remember! I said my little sister is only one that’s why she can’t go to the day care, her name is Sunhee, remember?” Sangmin asked.

“Oh yeah!” Yoonhyun laughed.

“Will your Eomma be here tomorrow?” Yoona asked.

“Ne!” Sangmin nodded.

“I will see you tomorrow then. Yoonhyun, Eomma will pick you up, okay?” Yoona smiled and he nodded.

“Annyeong!” the kids waved.

“Bye,” Yoona laughed and walked out. “Aigoo, ten minutes left. I should go buy some sandwich.” She whispered and left.

 

“Orange juice,” Sunye ordered.

“I will get a sandwich,” Taecyeon added.

“Oppa, do you want to go buy me a dress for this weekend tomorrow?” Sunye asked.

“I’m busy preparing myself,” Taecyeon said.

“Oppa, tomorrow is Friday though!” Sunye whined.

“Sunye, you should work too, okay?” Taecyeon replied.

“Whatever,” Sunye rolled her eyes.

“I’ll go get the food,” Taecyeon said when they call it out.

“Ne,” he heard someone say and looked over.

“Yoona?” Taecyeon asked. “You eat here?”

“This is my order,” Yoona pointed at the sandwich and orange juice.

“It’s mine,” Taecyeon grabbed it. “You only have five minutes left.” Taecyeon told her.

“We kind of ran out,” the worker told her.

“Just forget it; can I have an ice coffee then?” Yoona asked and the worker made her some. “Kamsahabnida.” She thanked while looking through her wallet.

“4,500 wons,” the worker said.

“Ne,” Yoona took out four thousand wons. “Where is my five hundred won?” she asked while digging through her wallet.

“Do you not have money?” Taecyeon asked and Yoona pulled out the coin.

“Here you go. And my bread?” she asked and he gave it to her. “Kamsahabnida.” She bowed and ran out the door.

“If she asked she could have had more lunch time,” he shrugged and went back to the table.

“Oppa, there’s new designs so I left,” Sunye texted him.

“Of course,” Taecyeon muttered.

 

“Eomma, why are you here again?” Yoonhyun asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sangmin bowed again,

“Here, I got you some sweet bread,” Yoona said and gave it to both of them.

“Kamsahabnida,” both of them bowed.

“They ran out of orange juice,” Yoona pouted.

“It’s okay!” Yoonhyun smiled.

“Appa gave me two banana milk for me to share with Yoonhyun. Eomma hates milk,” Sangmin laughed.

“Pororo!” the kids pointed.

“Go watch, I’ll pick you up later, bye,” Yoona hugged them and ran to the company.

 

“Ottoke?” Yoona whispered while trying to fit everything into Taecyeon’s schedule.

“Hey,” Taecyeon walked in and Yoona bowed. “What are you doing?” he asked and leaned on her desk.

“Here are the directions to the restaurant, this Saturday, if you don’t know where it is. You will have to arrive there at eight o’clock.” Yoona told him.

“I know,” Taecyeon replied.

“Tomorrow there will be a meeting held here at ten in the morning. After that at eleven thirty there will be a resort owner coming to look at the furniture and designs for their pool. After lunch you will need to-,” Yoona suddenly got interrupted.

“I know you’re my secretary, but all this is just too much,” Taecyeon said.

“You are the CEO,” Yoona replied and took a sip of her coffee.

“Did you eat your bread?” Taecyeon asked.

“I gave it to someone else,” Yoona told him.

“Your boyfriend?” Taecyeon replied and Yoona sighed.

“Please, I’m begging you to stop questioning my personal life,” she said and fixed her desk.

“By the way, who is this? He’s cute.” Taecyeon pointed at Yoonhyun’s picture. “His hair is cool, brown and short (like Taecyeon’s and JB’s in the poster)

“He’s part of my life, not yours,” Yoona told him.

“He has style. Look at his hair, it’s like a baby version of someone I know.” He tapped his chin.

“Later on you’re going to have to fill these out,” Yoona said while covering Yoonhyun’s pictures.

“You’re very mysterious,” Taecyeon looked at her. “When will you open up to me? I see you being nice to others; it’s just me you’re cold to.”

“I’m your secretary,” Yoona replied. “I work for you.”

“That’s why you’re going to be everywhere with me,” Taecyeon said.

“Bwoh?” Yoona asked.

“That’s your job,” Taecyeon smirked and left to his office.

 

“Wow, wow, wow,” JB sighed while looking at the plan for the business party and walking outside. “So much work.” He muttered and ed the first two buttons of his uniform. “At least Yoonhyun is going to his friend’s house…But he needs me to sleep.” JB said and sat down while drinking his juice box.

“Ne,” Jiyeon replied on the phone.

“Stress!” JB ruffled his hair and looked at the juice box. “Memories,” he muttered and shot it at the trashcan as some of it spilt on Jiyeon’s pants.

“Omo,” Jiyeon muttered and looked through her bag.

“Here,” JB looked away while giving her a napkin from his apron.

“Kamsahabnida,” Jiyeon looked at him. “Jaebum.”

“I didn’t know you were standing there,” he muttered and sat down on the bench again.

“Aniyo, it’s okay, I’m fine,” Jiyeon replied while watching him. “What’s that?” she pointed at the paper.

“Nothing,” JB told her and stuffed it in his apron.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter